Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 85

Thread: Tell me ehat Sanchez is GOOD at...seriously

  1. #41
    Undrafted Free Agent
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    123
    Post Thanks / Like

    He is good

    When it comes to throwing a Pick 6 nobody comes close. I've seen enough of Mark at the stadium to know that he is not the answer. It's sad cuz I once had a Sanchez jersey. His career would be better off playing for the Arizona Cardinals. I'm geting tired of watching him play. I still don't know why they offered an extension. Tannenbaum has to be fired!

  2. #42
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    16,635
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanchez 3:16 View Post
    He's good at pissing off the masses on JI... which personally brings me great joy in debating with the miserable folks on here.
    + 1

    It's pathetic and shameless that Jets fans are pissed because Sanchez played, and especially that McElroy was inactive, and are upset about the win and a chance to make it to post-season.

  3. #43
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    946
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    + 1

    It's pathetic and shameless that Jets fans are pissed because Sanchez played, and especially that McElroy was inactive, and are upset about the win and a chance to make it to post-season.
    Jets fans are seeing the bigger picture that's why. Any of our QBs could have won with this gameplan today. And even with the limit dropbacks from Sanchez...he STILL had a turnover.

  4. #44
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    13,230
    Post Thanks / Like
    He no longer sh*ts on the floor in the Jets office complex anymore.

  5. #45
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    8,533
    Post Thanks / Like
    Handing the ball off?

  6. #46
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    16,635
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisjets23 View Post
    Jets fans are seeing the bigger picture that's why. Any of our QBs could have won with this gameplan today. And even with the limit dropbacks from Sanchez...he STILL had a turnover.
    The bigger picture?

    The big picture every year is worry about the year the team is in, there are no guarantees with anything the next year, whether it is hoping for a better draft position, making moves in FA, etc. Teams go back to the chaulkboard every year!

    The clowns are dumping on Sanchez and the offense for 111 yds passing, but you fail to realize Sanchez is out there playing with Kerley, Schilens, Gilyard, and Rueland as his main players at WR and TE.

    The offense was OBVIOUSLY vanilla! The running game became a major factor in the second half, why go away from it?

  7. #47
    All League
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    4,913
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SlickBri481 View Post
    Handing the ball off?
    he is good at rolling out and throwing on the run. need to do that more

  8. #48
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    946
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    The bigger picture?

    The big picture every year is worry about the year the team is in, there are no guarantees with anything the next year, whether it is hoping for a better draft position, making moves in FA, etc. Teams go back to the chaulkboard every year!

    The clowns are dumping on Sanchez and the offense for 111 yds passing, but you fail to realize Sanchez is out there playing with Kerley, Schilens, Gilyard, and Rueland as his main players at WR and TE.

    The offense was OBVIOUSLY vanilla! The running game became a major factor in the second half, why go away from it?
    It's a QB driven league, and it's nearly impossible to win a Superbowl without one.

    Jets are giving 8 million $ next year to a QB who can only win when he throws less than 20 times a game for 100 yards. Tanny deserves a lot of blame too for these problems, but Sanchez will never make anyone around him better either.

  9. #49
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    8,533
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisjets23 View Post
    It's a QB driven league, and it's nearly impossible to win a Superbowl without one.

    Jets are giving 8 million $ next year to a QB who can only win when he throws less than 20 times a game for 100 yards. Tanny deserves a lot of blame too for these problems, but Sanchez will never make anyone around him better either.
    Shhhhhh don't ruin Rah Rah's celebration. He has Sanchez in the HoF after today

  10. #50
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Ormond Beach, Florida
    Posts
    12,694
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    Mark Sanchez is good when he had playmakers like Edwards, Holmes, Cotchery, Burress, Tomlinson, Richardson, Jones, and Washington.

    Mark Sanchez isn't good when he has fap like Schillens, Hill, Kerley, McKnight, Gates, Hilliard, and Greene.

    No quarterback could succeed with this group of offensive sh-t.

    SAR I
    when he had those guys, he still never completed 60 per cent of his passes. We won with him because of the run game and defense, same as today! Face it: the man is not a very good QB and when he faces better competition he does little to win the game. He can not elevate the play of those around him due to being so inaccurate. If we had Welker on this team he'd be JAG.

  11. #51
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    830
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kentucky Jet View Post
    when he had those guys, he still never completed 60 per cent of his passes. We won with him because of the run game and defense, same as today! Face it: the man is not a very good QB and when he faces better competition he does little to win the game. He can not elevate the play of those around him due to being so inaccurate. If we had Welker on this team he'd be JAG.
    Have we ever lost a game because of the run game and defense? Surely we have.

    Every win is credited to the run and the D (which a day like today is true). Every loss is credited to Sanchez.

    Got it.

  12. #52
    Undrafted Free Agent
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    112
    Post Thanks / Like
    A Jets win is always good.

    Sanchez is dreadful. That's my take.

  13. #53
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    3,551
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet View Post
    He no longer sh*ts on the floor in the Jets office complex anymore.
    😜👍

  14. #54
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    372
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet View Post
    He no longer sh*ts on the floor in the Jets office complex anymore.
    He saves it all for the field now.

  15. #55
    All League
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    3,381
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    Mark Sanchez is good when he had playmakers like Edwards, Holmes, Cotchery, Burress, Tomlinson, Richardson, Jones, and Washington.

    Mark Sanchez isn't good when he has fap like Schillens, Hill, Kerley, McKnight, Gates, Hilliard, and Greene.

    No quarterback could succeed with this group of offensive sh-t.

    SAR I
    This makes no sense.... McElroy (who is not very good) had success with the same group of offensive sh-t despite the fact that he gets 0 snaps with the them in practice.

  16. #56
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    26,591
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well, he's a f*cking prodigy when it comes to giving the ball to the opposing team.

    I'll give him that.

  17. #57
    All League
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    3,681
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's interesting that throwing on the run (maybe) is the only actual non joke response on what Sanchez does well.

  18. #58
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    39,395
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SONNY WERBLIN View Post
    This makes no sense.... McElroy (who is not very good) had success with the same group of offensive sh-t despite the fact that he gets 0 snaps with the them in practice.
    McElroy? "Success"?

    The guy threw for 29 yards in a quarter of a football game. The reason we won against Arizona and Jacksonville is because they are bad against the run, and so our old backs got some decent yardage. The passing game is our biggest concern due to lack of playmakers, so any time we play a team where a vertical attack is necessary, we're going to lose.

    SAR I

  19. #59
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    806
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    The bigger picture?

    The big picture every year is worry about the year the team is in, there are no guarantees with anything the next year, whether it is hoping for a better draft position, making moves in FA, etc. Teams go back to the chaulkboard every year!

    The clowns are dumping on Sanchez and the offense for 111 yds passing, but you fail to realize Sanchez is out there playing with Kerley, Schilens, Gilyard, and Rueland as his main players at WR and TE.

    The offense was OBVIOUSLY vanilla! The running game became a major factor in the second half, why go away from it?
    you fail to realize that Kerley, Schilens, Gilyard, and Rueland are playing with Sanchez as QB

    i am sure they dream about the day they will play with a real QB


    Kerley went from playing with Andy Dalton in college to playing with Sanchez at the NFL, talk about a downgrade...
    Last edited by fusion; 12-09-2012 at 10:26 PM.

  20. #60
    All League
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    3,381
    Post Thanks / Like
    I posted this the other day. A comparison of Sanchez stats in the wins and losses (not including today's game).

    13.4/26.2 51.1% 163 yds 1.4 td 1 int 0.4 fumbles
    19.6/34.3 57.1% 232 yds 0.7 td 1 int 0.7 fumbles

    He appears to be equally bad in wins and losses. In the losses, he throws the ball more (which is a fact for most QBs), has a 6.0% higher completion percentage, and 69 more yards/game. In the wins, he throws the ball less, tosses .7 more td/game with .3 less fumbles/game. So, it appears the winning formula for Sanchez is to avoid allowing the fact that he is in the game, touching the ball on every play, have an actual impact (favorable or unfavorable) on the outcome...yeah that's what I look for in a QB.

    Cheer or Fear
    Belsnickel is here
    How will he jusge Mark Sanchez's year
    ...
    ...
    Definitely IMPISH

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us