Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 35

Thread: And like clockwork...

  1. #1
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    14,325
    Post Thanks / Like

    And like clockwork...

    A lolchez fumble. But, no, he gives us the best chance to win doe.

    LOL. That benching sure lit a fire under his vag.

  2. #2
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    39,161
    Post Thanks / Like
    That was on D'Bust.

    SAR I

  3. #3
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    25,542
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sanchez is doing great...in securing that Top 10 pick and sealing Rex and Tanny's fate.

  4. #4
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Rochester, NY--Originally from Long Island
    Posts
    1,091
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    That was on D'Bust.

    SAR I
    D'Bust? You really are clueless. Best rated LT in the league this year. I'm sure it had nothing to do with Sanchez holding the ball for 6 seconds and then not securing the ball when he was hit.

  5. #5
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    18,662
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    That was on D'Bust.

    SAR I
    I almost bit on this one.

    Nicely done.

  6. #6
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    10,243
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^ explain to me what SAR *really* meant.

    I'm curious....

  7. #7
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    39,161
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Choon328 View Post
    D'Bust? You really are clueless. Best rated LT in the league this year. I'm sure it had nothing to do with Sanchez holding the ball for 6 seconds and then not securing the ball when he was hit.
    The play was to throw deep downfield. Mark dropped back, saw a receiver, BOOM, D'Bust couldn't contain his man.

    SAR I

  8. #8
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    14,325
    Post Thanks / Like
    The most hilarious part of it all is that we deactivated the one guy who could come in and lead our team and give us a chance to win. Just amazing.

  9. #9
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    3,394
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    A lolchez fumble. But, no, he gives us the best chance to win doe.

    LOL. That benching sure lit a fire under his vag.
    Yup...Have we seen enough? I have, please take him out Rex

  10. #10
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Rochester, NY--Originally from Long Island
    Posts
    1,091
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    The play was to throw deep downfield. Mark dropped back, saw a receiver, BOOM, D'Bust couldn't contain his man.

    SAR I
    Sanchez has the pocket awareness of an 80 yr old mute woman.

  11. #11
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    14,325
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mohegangreen View Post
    Yup...Have we seen enough? I have, please take him out Rex
    I saw enough of him last week. I didn't want him starting PERIOD. Just pull this waste of a roster spot while the game is still close.

  12. #12
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    3,394
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    The play was to throw deep downfield. Mark dropped back, saw a receiver, BOOM, D'Bust couldn't contain his man.

    SAR I
    The internal clock should have gone off in his head, he SUCKS

  13. #13
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    3,394
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    I saw enough of him last week. I didn't want him starting PERIOD. Just pull this waste of a roster spot while the game is still close.
    +1

  14. #14
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    1,861
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mohegangreen View Post
    The internal clock should have gone off in his head, he SUCKS
    Might just as well put a gnome back there.

  15. #15
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    3,394
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    The most hilarious part of it all is that we deactivated the one guy who could come in and lead our team and give us a chance to win. Just amazing.
    That is a real dagger to us fans, thanks Rex, the one thing we All wanted was to see McElroy, such bull****

  16. #16
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    25,542
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    The play was to throw deep downfield. Mark dropped back, saw a receiver, BOOM, D'Bust couldn't contain his man.

    SAR I
    LOL

    You're funny

  17. #17
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Boynton Beach, FL
    Posts
    8,896
    Post Thanks / Like
    Im not watching but i assume we are getting manhandled by jacksonville. Boycotting the jets has been one of my greatest choices this year.

  18. #18
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    3,394
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe W. Namath View Post
    Im not watching but i assume we are getting manhandled by jacksonville. Boycotting the jets has been one of my greatest choices this year.
    Good for you, I wish I could get myself to not watch

  19. #19
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    14,325
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe W. Namath View Post
    Im not watching but i assume we are getting manhandled by jacksonville. Boycotting the jets has been one of my greatest choices this year.
    Not really. Just Murk being Murk, as usual. Over throwing guys, not getting rid of the ball, not feeling pressure, fumbling, etc. We're down 3-0 right now, so you can pretty much call it a game.

  20. #20
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    3,394
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Choon328 View Post
    Sanchez has the pocket awareness of an 80 yr old mute woman.
    LOL
    He should have scrambled...

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us