Thread: Utterly Infuriated...

Utterly Infuriated...

Jets have the ball, 1:49 left, all 3 time outs before the half and they essentially kneel on the ball which results almost in a field goal for jacksonville before the half.

We have been shut out 4 times in the first half this season and you don't go for any points? are you kiddin me?

F rex, F sporano, F sanchez and F this joke of a team. They are a bunch of clowns.

All League
    the whole team is offensively clueless and inept from the top to the bottom

they're too scared of sanchez throwing an int or fumble. essentially the jets are better off just punting the ball on first down, because the defense has a better chance of scoring than the offense. i dont know how they play him if thats their philosophy while hes out on the field.

Jets Insider VIP
    This team has become the walking circus act that the media predicted before the season.

And Tebow has nothing to do with it.

Rex is totally f*cking clueless and the biggest culprit of them all.

I never want anything to do with a players coach again. You think someone like Parcells would continually trot Sanchez's goofy ass out there as the starter every week? He would've told him to go f*ck himself and permanently sat him on the bench weeks ago.