Thread: Sanchez is a little child! Can't handle pressure.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like

Sanchez is a little child! Can't handle pressure.

I have never seen a QB on any level coddled and babied like Sanchez.
    Rex waits to the last minute to deactivate McElroy and make Tebow who supposedly has bad ribs to be the backup. Then you see Sanchez's daddy on the sideline before the start of the game giving his little baby and Tebow a hug. This is a NFL QB?
    This tells me Sanchez can't handle any kind of competition or the pressure of having someone pushing him for the Starting job. By making Tebow the backup Rex has insured the little baby he won't be benched today.
    Also a slap in the face to McElroy. I hope McElroy is a free agent soon or they trade him and he becomes a star.
    Sanchez may have the stronger arm but he is mentally weak and too dumb. The Jets need to clean house. Tanny, Rex and Sanchez must go.

Veteran
    Rochester, NY--Originally from Long Island
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirt View Post
    I have never seen a QB on any level coddled and babied like Sanchez.
    Rex waits to the last minute to deactivate McElroy and make Tebow who supposedly has bad ribs to be the backup. Then you see Sanchez's daddy on the sideline before the start of the game giving his little baby and Tebow a hug. This is a NFL QB?
    This tells me Sanchez can't handle any kind of competition or the pressure of having someone pushing him for the Starting job. By making Tebow the backup Rex has insured the little baby he won't be benched today.
    Also a slap in the face to McElroy. I hope McElroy is a free agent soon or they trade him and he becomes a star.
    Sanchez may have the stronger arm but he is mentally weak and too dumb. The Jets need to clean house. Tanny, Rex and Sanchez must go.
    I agree that McElroy should have started today but he will never be a full time starter, let alone a star.