Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: PLAYOFFS???? PLAYOFFS

  1. #1
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    694
    Post Thanks / Like

    PLAYOFFS???? PLAYOFFS

    Don't look now but teams are losing that we need to PITT and INDY is only winning by 1 point. Still a pipe dream but could happen. Need INDY to lose and if CINN lost also that would help greatly but Romo is doing a good job of not making that happen lol

    6-7 Jets
    7-6 Pitt
    8-5 Indy(if tenn can pull off upset)

  2. #2
    Undrafted Free Agent
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    136
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by estang74 View Post
    Don't look now but teams are losing that we need to PITT and INDY is only winning by 1 point. Still a pipe dream but could happen. Need INDY to lose and if CINN lost also that would help greatly but Romo is doing a good job of not making that happen lol

    6-7 Jets
    7-6 Pitt
    8-5 Indy(if tenn can pull off upset)
    apparently you want to see a rerun of the Thanksgiving debacle? Because that's what you'll get if this train wreck gets into the playoffs.

  3. #3
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    26,512
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dogg View Post
    apparently you want to see a rerun of the Thanksgiving debacle? Because that's what you'll get if this train wreck gets into the playoffs.
    +1

    What's the point?

  4. #4
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Thornwood, NY
    Posts
    5,588
    Post Thanks / Like
    No matter. Chris Johnson rushing 19 times for 44 yards ain't gonna get it done for TEN.

  5. #5
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    St. Peter-Ording (Germany)
    Posts
    5,530
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pittsburgh and Cincinnati now are both at 7-6 after losing today. Pittsburgh has to go to Dallas next week who have everything to play for. The Bengals have to go to Pittsburgh and finish the season against Baltimore who might have to play for seedings. We'll see...

  6. #6
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    3,548
    Post Thanks / Like
    One out of the wild card

  7. #7
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    3,548
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaming Mo View Post
    Pittsburgh and Cincinnati now are both at 7-6 after losing today. Pittsburgh has to go to Dallas next week who have everything to play for. The Bengals have to go to Pittsburgh and finish the season against Baltimore who might have to play for seedings. We'll see...
    We need Pitt to lose all three and Cinci to beat only Pitt
    Last edited by Mohegangreen; 12-09-2012 at 04:24 PM.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us