Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 37 of 37

Thread: Mark Sanchez Gives Jets Best Chance to Win

  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    I like how we're forgetting about his fumble. Mark had a very meh day again. Nothing to beat your chests over, Pick-6ers.
    I like how you're forgetting about who he's playing with on the field, and buying into the media bull****!

    Sanchez wan't extraordinary, still committed a crucial fumble, but he managed the game quite a bit better this week, and hit a rather clutch throw for a big play to help seal the game.

    Does it mean all is ok again? Of course not, but Tebow nor McElroy make that throw to Cumberland, and we are talking about a QB that is playing with #4 and #5 WR's starting, additional injuries at TE with Keller out again, and we lost Hill.

    This team has been wrecked by injuries up and down the roster, but for whatever reason, fans compeltely ignore this.

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    I like how you're forgetting about who he's playing with on the field, and buying into the media bull****!

    Sanchez wan't extraordinary, still committed a crucial fumble, but he managed the game quite a bit better this week, and hit a rather clutch throw for a big play to help seal the game.

    Does it mean all is ok again? Of course not, but Tebow nor McElroy make that throw to Cumberland, and we are talking about a QB that is playing with #4 and #5 WR's starting, additional injuries at TE with Keller out again, and we lost Hill.

    This team has been wrecked by injuries up and down the roster, but for whatever reason, fans compeltely ignore this.

    Even a hooker gets off her knees every now and then....

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    I like how you're forgetting about who he's playing with on the field, and buying into the media bull****!

    Sanchez wan't extraordinary, still committed a crucial fumble, but he managed the game quite a bit better this week, and hit a rather clutch throw for a big play to help seal the game.

    Does it mean all is ok again? Of course not, but Tebow nor McElroy make that throw to Cumberland, and we are talking about a QB that is playing with #4 and #5 WR's starting, additional injuries at TE with Keller out again, and we lost Hill.

    This team has been wrecked by injuries up and down the roster, but for whatever reason, fans compeltely ignore this.
    What a crock of sh*t.

    Listen Ray Ray, I know I'll never get through to you, but you at least have to admit how insanely idiotic this post is?

    You know damn well that all of this garbage in your post is nearly completely irrelevant when your QB is in his 4TH season, don't you? The 5th overall pick in the 2009 draft should be playing MUCH MUCH MUCH better than how he's playing for his entire 4 year career.

    Has he improved any since his rookie season? NO.

    Has he made the team better? NO.

    Has he regressed this season? YES.

    Is he winning football games? YES. But only if you keep the ball out of his hands.

    Mark Sanchez has become a big bust. I don't blame the Jets for going after him, but it's obvious that it's time for the Jets to cut bait with Sanchez. He's finished in NY.

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    I like how you're forgetting about who he's playing with on the field, and buying into the media bull****!

    Sanchez wan't extraordinary, still committed a crucial fumble, but he managed the game quite a bit better this week, and hit a rather clutch throw for a big play to help seal the game.

    Does it mean all is ok again? Of course not, but Tebow nor McElroy make that throw to Cumberland, and we are talking about a QB that is playing with #4 and #5 WR's starting, additional injuries at TE with Keller out again, and we lost Hill.

    This team has been wrecked by injuries up and down the roster, but for whatever reason, fans compeltely ignore this.
    Agreed. When you go into a game and a rookie receiver with drop issues is your best weapon, you've got serious problems. Lose that receiver to an injury during the game and it of course only gets worse. Dude really has nothing to work with.

    With Hill possibly out, I'm now not only a Sanchez supporter... I'll join in the the Bring Back Braylon crowd. If we get into a situation with our current receiving corps where we have to throw, it'd be ugly even with Brees at QB.

    Give Mark some average weapons and he'll be a decent QB just like he has been in the past. (Holmes, Bray, Cotch, n Keller).

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    I like how you're forgetting about who he's playing with on the field, and buying into the media bull****!

    Sanchez wan't extraordinary, still committed a crucial fumble, but he managed the game quite a bit better this week, and hit a rather clutch throw for a big play to help seal the game.

    Does it mean all is ok again? Of course not, but Tebow nor McElroy make that throw to Cumberland, and we are talking about a QB that is playing with #4 and #5 WR's starting, additional injuries at TE with Keller out again, and we lost Hill.

    This team has been wrecked by injuries up and down the roster, but for whatever reason, fans compeltely ignore this.


    Quote Originally Posted by Conkboy View Post
    Even a hooker gets off her knees every now and then....

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike135 View Post
    Agreed. When you go into a game and a rookie receiver with drop issues is your best weapon, you've got serious problems. Lose that receiver to an injury during the game and it of course only gets worse. Dude really has nothing to work with.

    With Hill possibly out, I'm now not only a Sanchez supporter... I'll join in the the Bring Back Braylon crowd. If we get into a situation with our current receiving corps where we have to throw, it'd be ugly even with Brees at QB.

    Give Mark some average weapons and he'll be a decent QB just like he has been in the past. (Holmes, Bray, Cotch, n Keller).
    This absolutely makes no sense. If Hill has these problems, why would his injury hurt Sanchez to begin with? Sanchez supporters can't have it both ways.

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet View Post
    What a crock of sh*t.

    Listen Ray Ray, I know I'll never get through to you, but you at least have to admit how insanely idiotic this post is?

    You know damn well that all of this garbage in your post is nearly completely irrelevant when your QB is in his 4TH season, don't you? The 5th overall pick in the 2009 draft should be playing MUCH MUCH MUCH better than how he's playing for his entire 4 year career.

    Has he improved any since his rookie season? NO.

    Has he made the team better? NO.

    Has he regressed this season? YES.

    Is he winning football games? YES. But only if you keep the ball out of his hands.

    Mark Sanchez has become a big bust. I don't blame the Jets for going after him, but it's obvious that it's time for the Jets to cut bait with Sanchez. He's finished in NY.
    OOHHHHHHHHHHhh STFU!

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisjets23 View Post
    This absolutely makes no sense. If Hill has these problems, why would his injury hurt Sanchez to begin with? Sanchez supporters can't have it both ways.
    Indeed. Nevermind the fact that him being a consistent turnover machine hurts the team way more than a few drops do.

    Sanchez sucks and his pick-6ers are delusional.

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike135 View Post
    Agreed. When you go into a game and a rookie receiver with drop issues is your best weapon, you've got serious problems. Lose that receiver to an injury during the game and it of course only gets worse. Dude really has nothing to work with.

    With Hill possibly out, I'm now not only a Sanchez supporter... I'll join in the the Bring Back Braylon crowd. If we get into a situation with our current receiving corps where we have to throw, it'd be ugly even with Brees at QB.

    Give Mark some average weapons and he'll be a decent QB just like he has been in the past. (Holmes, Bray, Cotch, n Keller).

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    OOHHHHHHHHHHhh STFU!
    Brilliant retort. Bravo.

  11. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisjets23 View Post
    This absolutely makes no sense. If Hill has these problems, why would his injury hurt Sanchez to begin with? Sanchez supporters can't have it both ways.
    Not sure why that's hard to understand. The rookie with drop issues really is the best weapon this Jets offense has with Keller out. Unbelievably sad, but true.

    Losing that weapon (even though on most teams he's a 3 at best) makes the situation only worse. Because that then leaves someone who's not even as good as the rookie with drop issues to fill in.

    There is no good solution with the current weapons. At best with Keller and Hill healthy, we're well below average if not flat out bad. Take away those two and it's just disgraceful. NO QB would do well with this.

  12. #32
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    8,902
    Quote Originally Posted by Conkboy View Post
    Even a hooker gets off her knees every now and then....

  13. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetworks View Post
    And stops blowing!

  14. #34
    Let me start off by saying that Im not a Sanchez enthusiast or a hater by any means.

    Just curious if it annoys anyone else that Sanchez was somewhat celebrating when he hit Cumberland for the 37 Yard pass.

    Not trying to split hairs here, but when a struggling QB is all smiles after one pass it worries me.

    Act like you've been there before Marky...

  15. #35
    McElroy gives us the best chance to win- Sanchez has been far too inconsistent and Tebow doesn't have the arm.

  16. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by SizzleBear287 View Post
    McElroy gives us the best chance to win- Sanchez has been far too inconsistent and Tebow doesn't have the arm.
    Tebow has the arm, he just doesn't have the accuracy. Actually, he's much like Sanchez in that way.

  17. #37
    Kerley has 52 catches for 728 yards...

    Sorry I'm sick of hearing the guy has 0 weapons. Watch the games over, we have receivers open on almost every play. Do we need upgrade at play making postions? Hell yea, but what good is added talent gunna be if our QB can't hit a wide open target?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us