Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: rex presser

All Pro

rex presser

ryan: well first off it was a good win and you have to give the other team alot of credit that is a good football team and we knew they had a good defense. mark did alot of things i really liked i mean look at the stats he was 17-20 88 yds and no int's. yes he did have a turnover but that was tebows fault he sucks and is not a real qb like mark. so mark is our qb for the next 10 seasons straight because i think he gives us the best chance to win.

i am going to talk to goodel and see if we can get all our games changed to playing the bills,jags,cards,and only teams with rookie qb's so mark looks good.

All Pro
    right on freakin cue this guy is a idiot

Hall Of Fame
    He is a dunce.

Quote Originally Posted by ucrenegade View Post
    ryan: well first off it was a good win and you have to give the other team alot of credit that is a good football team and we knew they had a good defense. mark did alot of things i really liked i mean look at the stats he was 17-20 88 yds and no int's. yes he did have a turnover but that was tebows fault he sucks and is not a real qb like mark. so mark is our qb for the next 10 seasons straight because i think he gives us the best chance to win.

i am going to talk to goodel and see if we can get all our games changed to playing the bills,jags,cards,and only teams with rookie qb's so mark looks good.
    NICE...LOL

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Really Rex?

All League
    Yep, certainly some idiots associated with the Jets.

right on the money

We were up against a stout JAX defense and we held that juggernaut offense to 10. Rex.....STFU.

All Pro
    He's fuggin jerk!

It is blatently obvious Rex knows the deck that he is currently dealing with, it doesnt take a rocket scientist to realize that the Jets have been ravaged by injuries.

Rex is clearly trying to keep the team he is able to put on the field in a positive frame of mind and he's preaching for the team to stay hungry, keep playing hard, and the agenda is to keep the team hopeful.

But this fan base just isn't very bright right now, this thread, and so many others makes that very obvious!

Jets fans.

should of said Jax sucks. we suck a little less. should not even count as a win

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    It is blatently obvious Rex knows the deck that he is currently dealing with, it doesnt take a rocket scientist to realize that the Jets have been ravaged by injuries.

Rex is clearly trying to keep the team he is able to put on the field in a positive frame of mind and he's preaching for the team to stay hungry, keep playing hard, and the agenda is to keep the team hopeful.

But this fan base just isn't very bright right now, this thread, and so many others makes that very obvious!

Jets fans.

Don't beat yourself up too bad!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Conkboy View Post
    Don't beat yourself up too bad!!!
    Don't worry, I wasn't.

What the hell is he is supposed to say?

I know we all want him to say the TRUTH(which I'm sure even HE knows what it is) but he can't just go out in Public to the Media and throw half his team under the bus like we all want him to.

It's something called PR and whether we like it or not, Rex is doing his best not to make it more of a PR-disaster than it normally is.

Besides, I think he says the TRUTH to the team behind closed doors anyway....

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Vin View Post
    What the hell is he is supposed to say?

I know we all want him to say the TRUTH(which I'm sure even HE knows what it is) but he can't just go out in Public to the Media and throw half his team under the bus like we all want him to.

It's something called PR and whether we like it or not, Rex is doing his best not to make it more of a PR-disaster than it normally is.

Besides, I think he says the TRUTH to the team behind closed doors anyway....
    What would Parcells say? That is what I want said by our alleged HC.

Jets Insider VIP

rotflmao. You nailed it!

Quote Originally Posted by Kentucky Jet View Post
    What would Parcells say? That is what I want said by our alleged HC.
    Only one sentence :

"You are what your record says you are."

/Presser over.

Practice Squad
    What do you expect him to say? We suck and we didn't win in convincing enough fashion so we don't want the w.

Quote Originally Posted by dvl7 View Post
    What do you expect him to say? We suck and we didn't win in convincing enough fashion so we don't want the w.
    Not at all.

Just getting a little tired of his routine. Dont tell me Sanchez "played well", when he obviously didn't.

Question: How do you think Mark performed?

Answer: I think Mark struggled a bit in the first half but came out in the 2nd and picked up his game. I wasnt happy with the turnover but he did better in the 2nd half.

Boom.

Id rather hear anything than his BS lies...

Quote Originally Posted by Jet Hustle View Post
    Not at all.

Just getting a little tired of his routine. Dont tell me Sanchez "played well", when he obviously didn't.

Question: How do you think Mark performed?

Answer: I think Mark struggled a bit in the first half but came out in the 2nd and picked up his game. I wasnt happy with the turnover but he did better in the 2nd half.

Boom.

Id rather hear anything than his BS lies...
    Even that would be too generous to Mark for me, but it would certainly be a step in the right direction.

I would go with something more like....

Mark and the entire offense struggled in the first half, but the offensive line and running game came on in the second half and took some pressure off of Mark allowing him to make a key throw when we needed it...But we're going to need more from our starting QB than 111 yards and an occasional good throw if we want to be a successful football team.