Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 74

Thread: We are one out of the last Wild Card...

  1. #1

    We are one out of the last Wild Card...

    with our crappy Jets

  2. #2
    Cincy lost, Pitt lost, Indy won.

  3. #3
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    brooklyn,NY
    Posts
    5,691
    The last 3 games are very winnable we just have to handle business

  4. #4
    Plus Cincy and Pitt play each other. They sort of have to win out as well. Indy winning hurt us, had they lost we would have a really good shot. They still need to bench Sanchez though

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnysd View Post
    Indy winning hurt us, had they lost we would have a really good shot.
    didn't hurt that much, catching Indy was always a longshot.

  6. #6
    anybody know the tie breaker situation with Cinci? I know we basically need the steelers to lose two games.

  7. #7
    C'mon San Fran, C'mon Saints...

  8. #8
    Pretty sure the Jets have win out, the Colts need to lose out, or the Steelers need to go no better than 1-2. Not too sure about the Cincy equation.

  9. #9
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Fr:NYC to Mid Ga.
    Posts
    8,837
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoop24 View Post
    The last 3 games are very winnable we just have to handle business
    Thats easy for you to say! I dont have enough confidence in this team. TN. Titans are next thats a loss, SD Chargers thats a loss and Buffallo that might even be a loss. I say we go 1-2 in our next three games.

  10. #10
    Why would anyone want to watch this team in the playoffs? I'm pretty sure the NFL will do whatever it takes to fix it so the Jets DON'T make the playoffs.

    I agree with the NFL.

  11. #11
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    6,983
    Quote Originally Posted by TechJet View Post
    Thats easy for you to say! I dont have enough confidence in this team. TN. Titans are next thats a loss, SD Chargers thats a loss and Buffallo that might even be a loss. I say we go 1-2 in our next three games.
    SOJF

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by TechJet View Post
    Thats easy for you to say! I dont have enough confidence in this team. TN. Titans are next thats a loss, SD Chargers thats a loss and Buffallo that might even be a loss. I say we go 1-2 in our next three games.
    and today was a loss, and last week was a loss.

    When was the last time a Jets fan on this board predicted a win?

  13. #13
    c'mon to all the downers, you're all lacking the proper perspective. we get relevant Jets football for one more week. every week is a gift.

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by nj2socaljetsfan View Post
    anybody know the tie breaker situation with Cinci? I know we basically need the steelers to lose two games.
    Settle the division first then whoever is higher you compare to the Jets...So if the Steelers, Bengals and Jets are all tied... I believe Jets get compared to whoever wins the Bengals/ Steelers vs. jets in head to head

  15. #15
    All League
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    4,660
    Quote Originally Posted by billygreen View Post
    Pretty sure the Jets have win out, the Colts need to lose out, or the Steelers need to go no better than 1-2. Not too sure about the Cincy equation.
    I wouldn't worry about the Colts, they are pretty much a lock now for one of the spots, it will come down to about 4 teams for the final spot.

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanchez 3:16 View Post
    and today was a loss, and last week was a loss.

    When was the last time a Jets fan on this board predicted a win?
    I honestly can't recall.

    Having the Head to Head tie-breaker with Indy helps if we can just win out and they can drop some.

  17. #17
    Manning with a pick six!!!!! 😝

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by billygreen View Post
    Pretty sure the Jets have win out, the Colts need to lose out, or the Steelers need to go no better than 1-2. Not too sure about the Cincy equation.
    Assuming we win our last 3, we will have the conference record tiebreaker over Cincy if they lose to Pitt or Balt in the last two weeks.

    Of course we're going to want them to beat Pitt, because Pitt has the head-to-head tiebreaker over us.

    Just gotta keep winning on our end.

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by iahawkeyejet View Post
    I wouldn't worry about the Colts, they are pretty much a lock now for one of the spots, it will come down to about 4 teams for the final spot.
    I know if the Colts win 10 games they take the spot over the Jets, if the Steelers win 9 games they take the spot over us, not sure how Cincy - Jets is evaluated if both are 9-7.

  20. #20
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Jets Land
    Posts
    1,262
    Quote Originally Posted by Mohegangreen View Post
    with our crappy Jets
    We are actually 2 out b/c the Steelers have the tie breaker against us b/c they beat us this year. So we have to hope they lose 2 of the next 3 and we win out. Plus the Bengals are a game ahead of us and they have one more win in the conference then us so we have to hope they lose 2 out of 3 as well. Then we would get in.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us