Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 74

Thread: We are one out of the last Wild Card...

  1. #41
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    8,532
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Chargers will shut us out. You heard it here first. Locker is so awful we may win an ugly one in Tennessee although Johnson will have 150+ yards rushing

  2. #42
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    946
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanchez 3:16 View Post
    Sanchez plays his best when there is no tomorrow.

    If he's awful in the playoffs then it will truly show whether he has the potential to recover to the guy he once was and beyond, or if the regression is permanent.

    I'd be willing to see what happens.
    The NE and Arizona games were ones where he had to play like there was no tomorrow and he crapped the bed in both of them. Luckily for Sanchez, he has a HC who treats him like a son and will give him 1000 chances.

  3. #43
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    11,635
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SlickBri481 View Post
    The Chargers will shut us out. You heard it here first. Locker is so awful we may win an ugly one in Tennessee although Johnson will have 150+ yards rushing
    San Diego is a bit dicey. The Jets have had some recent success against San Diego and they are playing at home.

  4. #44
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    11,635
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisjets23 View Post
    The NE and Arizona games were ones where he had to play like there was no tomorrow and he crapped the bed in both of them. Luckily for Sanchez, he has a HC who treats him like a son and will give him 1000 chances.
    Except of course in the Arizona game when he took him out

  5. #45
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    5,146
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ive seeen this show already and it ends ugly

  6. #46
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    445
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RIJetFan View Post
    SOJF
    BNHJFLTGTGDGKA

    Brand New Homer Jets Fan Looking Through Green Tinted Glasses Drinking Green Kool Ade

  7. #47
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    8,532
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Eckesg1 View Post
    San Diego is a bit dicey. The Jets have had some recent success against San Diego and they are playing at home.
    They're a pretty good team despite the record. They're playing really hard for Norv (for whatever reason). If they can shut down the Steelers and Ravens offenses, they can shut us out. Tennessee game is a toss-up. Locker being a bottom 3 QB in the league may give us the win.

  8. #48
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    11,635
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyJet View Post
    Ive seeen this show already and it ends ugly
    Actually, this is starting to remind me of the 2009 season.

    Jets slow out of the blocks, become a run controlled offense with Sanchez being a game manager. They catch a few breaks (Pitt losing to San Diego) and the get into the playoffs at 9-7

  9. #49
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    782
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by w0mbat View Post
    http://espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/machine

    Assuming Jets win out 3 things need to happen

    1. Pitt loses next week at Dallas

    2. Cinci beats Pitt week 16

    3. Ravens beat Cinci week 17

    or

    if by some miracle Colts lose out, it seems Jets would make playoffs regardless of how bengals and steelers finished the year.

    Tenn would have made it a lot easier for the jets if they would have won today.
    I think that you are correct except Pitt must either lose to Dallas or Cleveland

  10. #50
    Undrafted Free Agent
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    216
    Post Thanks / Like
    What would happen if Baltimore loses out?

  11. #51
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    11,635
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SlickBri481 View Post
    They're a pretty good team despite the record. They're playing really hard for Norv (for whatever reason). If they can shut down the Steelers and Ravens offenses, they can shut us out. Tennessee game is a toss-up. Locker being a bottom 3 QB in the league may give us the win.
    That game will come down to turnovers.

    Phillip Rivers and Mark Sanchez are tied for committing the most turnovers since 2010 or 2011.

  12. #52
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    brooklyn,NY
    Posts
    5,498
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jxc View Post
    It's 2011 all over again.
    Or 2009 ur choice

  13. #53
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    8,532
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Eckesg1 View Post
    Actually, this is starting to remind me of the 2009 season.

    Jets slow out of the blocks, become a run controlled offense with Sanchez being a game manager. They catch a few breaks (Pitt losing to San Diego) and the get into the playoffs at 9-7
    Sanchez a game manager? LOL now I've heard everything. It's unbelievable how delusional some of our fanbase. We beat the Cards by a point. We beat the Jags by a TD. The same Cards team is down 38-0 at half. Why would anyone want to see this garbage team in the playoffs? Haven't we been blown out enough this year?

  14. #54
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    946
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SlickBri481 View Post
    Sanchez a game manager? LOL now I've heard everything. It's unbelievable how delusional some of our fanbase. We beat the Cards by a point. We beat the Jags by a TD. The same Cards team is down 38-0 at half. Why would anyone want to see this garbage team in the playoffs? Haven't we been blown out enough this year?
    I was thinking the same thing as you were. It must take a special QB to go 12 for 19 and 111 yards lol.

  15. #55
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    830
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SlickBri481 View Post
    Sanchez a game manager? LOL now I've heard everything. It's unbelievable how delusional some of our fanbase. We beat the Cards by a point. We beat the Jags by a TD. The same Cards team is down 38-0 at half. Why would anyone want to see this garbage team in the playoffs? Haven't we been blown out enough this year?
    And that same Cards team beat the Patriots earlier this year. The Panthers beat the Falcons today. The list goes on.

    The week to week parity in the NFL should give you hope. Making comparisons otherwise is foolish.

  16. #56
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    11,635
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SlickBri481 View Post
    Sanchez a game manager? LOL now I've heard everything. It's unbelievable how delusional some of our fanbase. We beat the Cards by a point. We beat the Jags by a TD. The same Cards team is down 38-0 at half. Why would anyone want to see this garbage team in the playoffs? Haven't we been blown out enough this year?
    Sanchez's performance today is the definition of game management. He only had one pressure throw to make and all he did was hand off the ball. Don't call me delusional when the facts present themselves.

    Their schedule is weak. The AFC is so weak that this garbage team could get in.

    And you can't blame the Jets for getting into the playoffs if they do. Blame Pittsburgh or Cincinnati for not doing their jobs.

  17. #57
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    5,146
    Post Thanks / Like
    your delusional. we are not making the playoffs. ....and sanchez sucks

  18. #58
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Ormond Beach, Florida
    Posts
    12,683
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mohegangreen View Post
    with our crappy Jets
    and if we get into the playoffs: ONE AND DONE! We have to beat better teams to advance. Do you see that happening with Suckchez at the helm?

  19. #59
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Ormond Beach, Florida
    Posts
    12,683
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Eckesg1 View Post
    Sanchez's performance today is the definition of game management. He only had one pressure throw to make and all he did was hand off the ball. Don't call me delusional when the facts present themselves.

    Their schedule is weak. The AFC is so weak that this garbage team could get in.

    And you can't blame the Jets for getting into the playoffs if they do. Blame Pittsburgh or Cincinnati for not doing their jobs.
    If Jax even remotely resembled an NFL team, we'd have lost. Next week we will have to pass the ball to have a good shot at winning! Lets talk after that game.

  20. #60
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    11,635
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kentucky Jet View Post
    If Jax even remotely resembled an NFL team, we'd have lost. Next week we will have to pass the ball to have a good shot at winning! Lets talk after that game.
    Right. But that's not the Jets fault, is it?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us