Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hate to say it...

Quote Originally Posted by FMJets View Post
    Plus a few catchable ball drops. He would be over 70% in 3 games this year
    Look out Tom Brady!!

Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    +1

Sanchez huge day, 12/19 is a 63% completion rate.

SAR I
    lol

All League
    Now that's funny, finally a Pats troll gets banned. Guess he aint friends with the mods.

All Pro
    +1

SAR I
    Don't u have game tape to review, a game plan to impliment and a Qb who needs another hug from his mommy.

Quote Originally Posted by Jetfan16 View Post
    But the Jets really turned some heads today. They put the league on notice with this huge performance at the Jaguars!!!!!!!
    Yes a resounding 7 point margin of victory; a full TD+ less than the league-wide average margin of victory of 14.6 points when the Jags play.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by SONNY WERBLIN View Post
    Yes a resounding 7 point margin of victory; a full TD+ less than the league-wide average margin of victory of 14.6 points when the Jags play.
    They took the Texans to overtime and scored 34 points..

Quote Originally Posted by Savage69 View Post
    They took the Texans to overtime and scored 34 points..
    Contrarily, it was the Texans that took the Jags to OT. The Jags were winning 34-20 with 12:30 left in the game and still managed to be outscored 23-3 the rest of the way and lost by 6.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Contrarily, it was the Texans that took the Jags to OT. The Jags were winning 34-20 with 12:30 left in the game and still managed to be outscored 23-3 the rest of the way and lost by 6.
    My point was that it seemed you were saying any pitiful team could beat the Jags by at least 14.6 points..

My point was that it seemed you were saying any pitiful team could beat the Jags by at least 14.6 points..
    Yes I was. The Texans were asleep at the wheel until 12:30 was left in the game and still came back from 14 down to win by 6.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Yes I was. The Texans were asleep at the wheel until 12:30 was left in the game and still came back from 14 down to win by 6.
    Were they sleeping on the field or on the bench?? I'll have to check out the Video..

Were they sleeping on the field or on the bench?? I'll have to check out the Video..
    I'm fairly confident it was both on the field and on the bench.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

I'm fairly confident it was both on the field and on the bench.
    Well until overtime they scored 17 in the first half and 17 in the 2nd half if 34 points a game is sleeping may we always be asleep..

+1

SAR I
    SAR for real man?

Really?

Well until overtime they scored 17 in the first half and 17 in the 2nd half if 34 points a game is sleeping may we always be asleep..
    After 54 minutes and 20 seconds, the Texans trailed 34-20. What part of asleep, is not coming across. Of course they woke up in time to outscore the Jags 23-3 the rest of the way... which is indicative of how bad the Jags are.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

After 54 minutes and 20 seconds, the Texans trailed 34-20. What part of asleep, is not coming across. Of course they woke up in time to outscore the Jags 23-3 the rest of the way... which is indicative of how bad the Jags are.
    Then you should have said the D was sleeping the O was doing fine..

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by PMarsico9 View Post
    SAR for real man?

Really?
    1. For the last two weeks everyone was shouting that a good NFL QB completes at least 60% of his passes and Mark Sanchez was well below that.

2. Last week everyone was shouting that after 1 quarter and 29 yards passing that Greg McElroy had proven he was our next franchise quarterback.

So based on that good ol' Jets Insider logic, Mark Sanchez had a 63% completion percentage and more than 29 yards passing so he's proven that he's our good NFL franchise quarterback.

SAR I

Then you should have said the D was sleeping the O was doing fine..
    you confuse me.. How did the Texans D wake up to outscore the Jags 23-3????

1. For the last two weeks everyone was shouting that a good NFL QB completes at least 60% of his passes and Mark Sanchez was well below that.

2. Last week everyone was shouting that after 1 quarter and 29 yards passing that Greg McElroy had proven he was our next franchise quarterback.

So based on that good ol' Jets Insider logic, Mark Sanchez had a 63% completion percentage and more than 29 yards passing so he's proven that he's our good NFL franchise quarterback.

SAR I
    As great as Sanchez is as our franchise quarterback, do you think the Jets should make a play to try to get Chad Pennington back as their franchise quarterback? Chad put up better than even those astronomical numbers for his entire career, so imagine how vicious this offense would be with an even better franchise quarterback at the helm?

SAR I

whoa whoa whoa

I in no way shape or form want anything beyond a shot at seeing what McElroy actually can do.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetfan16 View Post
    But the Jets really turned some heads today. They put the league on notice with this huge performance at the Jaguars!!!!!!!
    How about 7-6 the week before over the team Seattle beat 58-0?