Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 47 of 47

Thread: Hate to say it...

  1. #41
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Naples FL
    Posts
    42,979
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SONNY WERBLIN View Post
    you confuse me.. How did the Texans D wake up to outscore the Jags 23-3????
    Sccoring 34 points in regulation time is not sleeping to me.. You can say the Texan D started playing better and shut down Jax's offense.. But what bothers you is I pointed out a good team that Jax played well against didn't fit your The Jets suck the most scenario..

  2. #42
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    9,927
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RIJetFan View Post
    How about 7-6 the week before over the team Seattle beat 58-0?
    Two straight wins against quality opponents- the league is shaking in their boots. After these two recent performances, all the playoff contenders are praying that Pittsburgh and Cincinnati dont squander their playoff spots, because the Jets are the one team that NOBODY wants to be facing come playoff time. JMO

  3. #43
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    6,877
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by billygreen View Post
    Hey there are 13 teams who would like to be 6-7 right now. It's Week 14 and your team is still alive, that's better than not alive isn't it?


    http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/standings/playoffrace
    Please Jets love to be miserable, don't ruin it!!

  4. #44
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,623
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RIJetFan View Post
    How about 7-6 the week before over the team Seattle beat 58-0?
    I could give a deuce. I rather win ugly than lose pretty.

  5. #45
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    5,034
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by billygreen View Post
    Hey there are 13 teams who would like to be 6-7 right now. It's Week 14 and your team is still alive, that's better than not alive isn't it?


    http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/standings/playoffrace
    Come to think of it---------I'm very excited. Its been a great run.

  6. #46
    All League
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    3,377
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by detjetsfan View Post
    I could give a deuce. I rather win ugly than lose pretty.
    I'd rather have an organization which has demonstrated enough competence that winning pretty is actually an option.

  7. #47
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    184
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SONNY WERBLIN View Post
    I'd rather have an organization which has demonstrated enough competence that winning pretty is actually an option.
    Stop making sense..

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us