Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Where do you stand?

Quote Originally Posted by Sanchez 3:16 View Post
    Put it down in writing. Right here, right now.

Jets will make the playoffs.

Crucify me if I'm wrong, but don't you dare do a 180 and start saying you believed all along if it comes true.

Put up or shut up time.
    Who cares. We have no offense. We won't get far if we do.

Practice Squad
    There is a good chance that the Jets will lose to the Titans. Sanchez is no good and we have no WR's.

Practice Squad
    We will drop two out of the last three. Playoffs? With a whopping 80 yards of offense in a half? With a few exceptions on the D side this team sucks. We're going nowhere unless heads roll come January...

Quote Originally Posted by escamoter2 View Post
    Who cares. We have no offense. We won't get far if we do.
    put your name on it.

no debate, just yes or no.

Jets Insider VIP
    If your purpose is to identify beleivers, I don't believe they will make the playoffs not with this offense.

that being said I want them to, and I will be hoping for it, and would be happy to wrong if they did.

As far as routing for a draft pick, that only works if you think the organization will do the right thing with that pick.

if the team goes 9-7 rex and tanny should be commended for putting together a winning team. I am expecting 8-8 at this point though. does that mean this years team with all the injuries is actually an improvement over last season's 8-8 team? that remains to be seen I guess

If they make the playoffs, who cares? Who cares about beating 5 crap teams to get in to lose by 20-30 to a real team?

Anyways, I say no, we don't get in. We'll lose at least one game.

Jets Insider VIP
    OMG....kool aid on special today?
    NO WAY ON GODS GREEN EARTH THE JETS MAKE THE PLAYOFFS THIS YEAR AND THEY WILL BE LUCKY TO WIN MORE THAN 1 MORE GAME THIS YEAR.
    Last edited by JohnnyJet; 12-09-2012 at 08:03 PM. Reason: MY SPELLING IS LIKE SANCHEZ-it sucks

Quote Originally Posted by Sanchez 3:16 View Post
    Put it down in writing. Right here, right now.

Jets will make the playoffs.

Crucify me if I'm wrong, but don't you dare do a 180 and start saying you believed all along if it comes true.

Put up or shut up time.
    Honestly, who gives a f?

The playoffs are not a super bowl berth or victory. And what does making the playoffs mean anyway. Our "best" "qb" who gives us our "best" chance to win just threw for 74 yards against the 31st pass defense in the league until hitting a 37 yard to get him over 100 yards for the game. Had a nice fumble, love his awareness, and basically was shown no trust by the coaching staff... I mean really 1:40 left 3 timeouts before the half and the run out the time. What would the jets do in the playoffs?

Undrafted Free Agent
    Jets will not make the playoffs.

not interested
    dont care
    diddnt watch the game at all today

Really though, what would be the fun of this bunch making the playoffs? 35-17 at Denver? 27-0 at Balt?

This organizaiton is shot and I will pay it no more attention until something is done to fix it, or to begin to fix it anyway. I am tired of losers and losing and frankly, can't take it anymore.

"Mark Sanchez played well today", yeah Rex and the tooth fairy lives in Mineola. Come back to us PLEASE.

They barely beat a bad team today.....NO PLAYOFFS and BAD DRAFT PICK....WRITE IT DOWN.

Quote Originally Posted by ASH_1962 View Post
    not interested
    dont care
    diddnt watch the game at all today

Really though, what would be the fun of this bunch making the playoffs? 35-17 at Denver? 27-0 at Balt?

This organizaiton is shot and I will pay it no more attention until something is done to fix it, or to begin to fix it anyway. I am tired of losers and losing and frankly, can't take it anymore.

"Mark Sanchez played well today", yeah Rex and the tooth fairy lives in Mineola. Come back to us PLEASE.
    you don't know what would be fun about the jets making the playoffs? maybe you should take a break from football if that's the case. playoff football is what we wait all year for!

No playoffs. This team isn't good enough to win out

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

We just won our last game of the season.

@ Tennessee (Loss)
    San Diego (Loss)
    @ Buffalo (Loss)

Next Monday makes it official, the quit is on full-force, nice collapse to put a cherry on it.

SAR I

Jets Insider VIP
    I'm standing in a puddle of urine that is the NY Jets 2012 season.

Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    We just won our last game of the season.

@ Tennessee (Loss)
    San Diego (Loss)
    @ Buffalo (Loss)

Next Monday makes it official, the quit is on full-force, nice collapse to put a cherry on it.

SAR I
    I could see the last two being true, but why are you so sure tenn is an automatic loss? they are clearly worse than the jets

Decent chance of going 9-7 but they need too much help from the outside. Pittsburgh, Cincinnati and Indy are all fighting for their spots as well so, no one is laying down.

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

Quote Originally Posted by cant wait View Post
    I could see the last two being true, but why are you so sure tenn is an automatic loss? they are clearly worse than the jets
    Based on how nail-biting the last two thrillers were, a team with a couple of playmakers can do us in quite easily. Locker, nah, but Johnson and Britt, yeah.

And then once its over, forget it, no Win It For The Gipper going on here, they'll fold like a house of cards in the last two.

SAR I

Quote Originally Posted by rmeyer52 View Post
    They will not make the playoffs nor do they deserve to be in the playoffs
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    Minimum 8-8.

NO PLAYOFFS.

Tanny, Rex, Sparano all coming back. Tanny still GM. Bradway still "leading the draft".

Sanchez as the starter.

I agree with DDNY - Groundhog Day