Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Only with Jets fans...

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    Yeah bc it takes so much time away from my life to click a bookmark or open Tapatalk.

Only losers here are people who try to pick fights on the Internet. Seriously, what are you 12?

Keep drinking the Kool-Aid. I shelled out 10k for PSLs and I demand a better product.
    Youre a loser

And spend more time here than anyone else.

Kool Aid? What does what I believe have to do with you being a whiney loser? You have 10K posts in one year and not one that isn't a rip job on this team. It's people like you that make this board unreadable all to often.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    2012 Strength Of Schedule

Team

Winning Percentage

Opp. Total Wins

Opp. Total Losses

Giants

Broncos

Browns

Ravens

Rams

Eagles

Panthers

Cardinals

Vikings

Chargers

Saints

Seahawks

Cowboys

Bengals

Colts

Jaguars

Steelers

Raiders

Dolphins

Bears

Lions

Chiefs

Jets

Falcons

Redskins

49ers

Buccaneers

Titans

Texans

Bills

Packers

Patriots

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^ Based on this years results the Jets were determined to have the most difficult schedule in the NFL entering this week...

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet Nut View Post
    Youre a loser

And spend more time here than anyone else.

Kool Aid? What does what I believe have to do with you being a whiney loser? You have 10K posts in one year and not one that isn't a rip job on this team. It's people like you that make this board unreadable all to often.
    And maybe if a mod sees your violation of the TOS they will take care of that for you.

I am highly critical of the GM, HC and QB. That's about it. I have been very supportive of our recent draft picks and FAs. Don't confuse questioning something with hatred.

And when I disagree with people I don't resort to personal attacks or name calling.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    We should definately be playing in February than.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Toooon View Post
    And I'm sick of people repeating that same misleading talking point. Mike Tannenbaum has been the GM for SEVEN YEARS, and his partner in crime Bradway has been making personnel decisions with the Jets for TWELVE YEARS. This is not a new regime that hasn't been given a fair shot. That is a large body of (mostly bad) work.

I agree Mike T needs to go. However, I dont think Rex and the coaching staff should be fired considering what they had to work with this year. We have no talent.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Eckesg1 View Post
    Sanchez was going to be there regardless so that means nothing.

I like Rex as a coach and how he has handled himself this year. No bragging or showboating, just going about business. The team hasn't quit on him like they did last year. They are playing hard and for a purpose. Plus it was reported that he was coming back irregardless of what happened.

Tanny is the one that I might be concerned with. I don't like him as a GM. I still wonder if Woody is going to demote him. On the other hand, the last two drafts are starting to bear some positive players, so things might be turning in that department.

And as I said before the Rams are now 6-6-1 who we beat.
    You are right. I stand corrected about the winning team argument. I was looking at the records at the time we played them and the Colts were .500.

BTW, thanks for making points without making personal attacks. It is refreshing to have a discussion with someone you don't agree with and have it be civil. Right or wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMikeIsHot View Post
    So beating skid marks is not impressive and Andrew Luck let them kick his ass. The Jets had nothing to do with the outcome of that 35-9 game.

Got it.

It must suck to be this miserable.
    I am miserable about this team. But I know that is not what you meant. Keep making assumptions. That should serve you well.

We have gone backwards the past two years. I thought we had a good team. I don't think anyone cheers for the team to lose. I don't like having to rebuild every 3 or 4 years either but I don't like prolonging a mistake. I think Rex and Sanchez were mistakes. Just my opinion. I have a lot of respect for the Ravens FO and they passed over Rex for a coach who wasn't even part of the organization even though Rex had been there for a long time. I liked the Sanchez pick when we made it. It was a great deal for us. But IMO he has problems that are independent of surrounding talent that I don't think he can fix. IMO the sample size is large enough to make a decision. We are not building towards something, we are going backwards. In 2009 and 2010 we were building.
    Last edited by DDNYjets; 12-09-2012 at 08:12 PM.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think what a lot of people fail to realize is that the players on this team are fighting for their jobs or career....I never understand how a jets fan can hope the team will lose. Say what you want about the talent level of this team or the qb or the coach but if you ask me, our biggest problem has been the turnovers...we have literally given games away this year. As bad as we are, we had the Pats beat on their field in a game we should have won....that is basically the same team we have now. We have some players emerging as in wilk and Powell and kerley and I can only hope we can run the table and take our chances...you never know

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyJet View Post
    2012 Strength Of Schedule

Team

Winning Percentage

Opp. Total Wins

Opp. Total Losses

Before the start of the season, off of last seasons records.

Using this seasons records the Jets are number 1.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    And maybe if a mod sees your violation of the TOS they will take care of that for you.

I am highly critical of the GM, HC and QB. That's about it. I have been very supportive of our recent draft picks and FAs. Don't confuse questioning something with hatred.

And when I disagree with people I don't resort to personal attacks or name calling.
    Why do all the whiners feel the need to want others banned who don't want to hear and call them out about their constant whining?

You're a whiner. Now you're going to whine to the mods like your hero?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    can winning be considered a cardinal sin.
    Not a cardinal sin but when you know your below-Average QB is NOT the answer and want to fire the GM and clean house, winning doesn't help. Only hurts the team in the long run.

I know their opponents are crappy bit it doesn't make a difference.
    LOL of course it does. Now dumb Rex will think sanchez had an "outstanding" game. He had less than 100 yards passing.

Patriots last year went 14-2 and didn't beat a winning team until the playoffs.
    None of their fans complained about the quality of opponent.
    Why they would complain? they have a future HOF QB!!!! The bad crappy teams are making sanchez look better than he is. These crappy teams are helping sanchez stay as the starter.

Jets fans either want 13-3 and a Super Bowl victory or 3-13 and a house cleaning. The failures of logic is unbelievable.
    Couldn't be more wrong. I want a organization that has a clue what they are doing. Last year the ship was sinking and I gave rex a pass. This year the same ship is sinking.The team is a circus starting with Rex. I want a organization with a CLUE!
    Last edited by ArmyJets04; 12-09-2012 at 08:21 PM.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet Nut View Post
    Why do all the whiners feel the need to want others banned who don't want to hear and call them out about their constant whining?

You're a whiner. Now you're going to whine to the mods like your hero?
    You said the board was unreadable for you. I think there are people that could take care of that for you and make it come true. BTW, the irony of whining about whining is hilarious.

If you want to have a personal conversation feel free to PM. This serves no purpose. This thread is actually a good one.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes but that stat is not an accurate stat as the year is incomplete. and we have given our opponants alot of strength. Numbers lie unless they are Sanchezs stats

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    can winning be considered a cardinal sin.

I know their opponents are crappy bit it doesn't make a difference.

Patriots last year went 14-2 and didn't beat a winning team until the playoffs.
    None of their fans complained about the quality of opponent.

Jets fans either want 13-3 and a Super Bowl victory or 3-13 and a house cleaning. The failures of logic is unbelievable.

They are 6-7. They are an average team with a mediocre QB and and a solid defense. They also have been wrecked with injuries injuries. These are the facts.

Accept them.
    Fixed!

Good post!

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    You said the board was unreadable for you. I think there are people that could take care of that for you and make it come true. BTW, the irony of whining about whining is hilarious.

If you want to have a personal conversation feel free to PM. This serves no purpose. This thread is actually a good one.
    ROFLMAO

The whiners are playing message board police again.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes but that stat is not an accurate stat as the year is incomplete. and we have given our opponants alot of strength. Numbers lie unless they are Sanchezs stats
    Given I said that the Jets have played the hardest schedule up to this point, it's pretty dead on accurate.

That we're also dealing with the wins and losses up to this point in the season its relevant.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    You are right. I stand corrected about the winning team argument. I was looking at the records at the time we played them and the Colts were .500.

BTW, thanks for making points without making personal attacks. It is refreshing to have a discussion with someone you don't agree with and have it be civil. Right or wrong.

I am miserable about this team. But I know that is not what you meant. Keep making assumptions. That should serve you well.

We have gone backwards the past two years. I thought we had a good team. I don't think anyone cheers for the team to lose. I don't like having to rebuild every 3 or 4 years either but I don't like prolonging a mistake. I think Rex and Sanchez were mistakes. Just my opinion. I have a lot of respect for the Ravens FO and they passed over Rex for a coach who wasn't even part of the organization even though Rex had been there for a long time. I liked the Sanchez pick when we made it. It was a great deal for us. But IMO he has problems that are independent of surrounding talent that I don't think he can fix. IMO the sample size is large enough to make a decision. We are not building towards something, we are going backwards. In 2009 and 2010 we were building.
    How is this team drastically different from the past few teams?

They have the same players, same coaches, same philosophy, same problems and those teams were highly criticized for "backing into the playoffs"

This is the same team who, this year, should have beaten Houston and New England. The Jets were obviously not embarrassed in either game (well not the 2nd NE game haha) and they very well could win next time if there is an opportunity. That's what I'm rooting for.

As of now, that chance is still alive. I'll worry about the next season when it's time.
    Last edited by TheMikeIsHot; 12-09-2012 at 08:28 PM.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    ROFLMAO

The whiners are playing message board police again.
    Right on queue, Mr. Omnipotent.

This thread is right up your alley, blaming the fanbase and posters like they are the problem with this team.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    have you watched any of the games this year and if so have you been sober? WE HAVE NO TALENT ON OFFENSE. We are a mediocre Defense. Our Speacial teams suck. We barely beat the cards and Jags, the cellar dwellars of the NFL.
    I ask you this-are we any closer to winning a championship than we were on 1-11-1969, no its not even close. As a lifelong fan Im tired of mediocrity and moral victories. Im tired of being 2nd class citizen in someone elses stadium. The ownership and front office of the Jets have screwed the fans and the fanbase over and over again and are never accoutable for their actions. There is no hope as of now for this franchise and without hope there is no future. we are good enough to just miss getting a good pick and just miss the playoffs.
    THAT IS THE STORY OF THE NYJ- JUST MISSED

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    have you watched any of the games this year and if so have you been sober? WE HAVE NO TALENT ON OFFENSE. We are a mediocre Defense. Our Speacial teams suck. We barely beat the cards and Jags, the cellar dwellars of the NFL.
    I ask you this-are we any closer to winning a championship than we were on 1-11-1969, no its not even close. As a lifelong fan Im tired of mediocrity and moral victories. Im tired of being 2nd class citizen in someone elses stadium. The ownership and front office of the Jets have screwed the fans and the fanbase over and over again and are never accoutable for their actions. There is no hope as of now for this franchise and without hope there is no future. we are good enough to just miss getting a good pick and just miss the playoffs.
    THAT IS THE STORY OF THE NYJ- JUST MISSED
    so stop watching.