Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Only with Jets fans...

Let's remember that this team is trying to climb out of a 3-6 hole they dug for themselves, if they can actually scratch their way back to a 9-7 finish that will be a hell of an accomplishment. If they somehow make the playoffs after all of that, then it will be icing on the cake.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    ....and another disappearing member of the Blind Homer Cult is heard from.

We lose game after game, you're nowhere to be found. We win back-to-back games against the two worst scrubs in the NFL and it's time to puff your chest? "See! I told you we'd win 12 games! It was that injury to Holmes and Revis that did it! I was right!"

LOLZ.

SAR I
    GFY. Stayed away? Because you and the rest of your kind make this place unreadable? You ruined a board and then want to puff your chest that people are sick of your trolling? You're he guy who blows himself and then tells everyone that you get blowjobs every day.

Puff my chest? Show me where I'm doing this. You're clueless on every topic you stick your large nose. Then again, you predicted 4 wins, now go back to stroking yourself.

So which is it girly boy?
    I post and you ran to the mods like a b1tch about what I post.
    I cut back on my posts and you whine that I haven't spent enough time here.

Quote Originally Posted by tfine350z View Post
    You know what im sick of?

I'm sick of starting over every 3-4 years with a new regime and not building and what we have.

I'm sick of the constant b*tching and negativity in this fan base even when we win.

I'm sick of the people knocking our draft picks expecting them to be some pro bowler his first couple snaps...Last year Mo Wilk was a bust, but after this game hes the beast of all beasts.

I'm tired of this fan base rooting for a team to lose just because they want to see changes....that making the playoffs will set the franchise back ten years....rooting against your team is not what fans do....what if by some miracle we go on a run and make it to the superbowl??? Will people be mad we got the 32nd pick??? Sad really..

Now I'm not being a homer by any means..we have not played well....we also lack talent and depth and have so any injuries ..but I will never root for my team to lose...
    First word to last, this may be the single best post I've seen on JI since the chiefs game last year.

And I hate propping up other posters

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet Nut View Post
    GFY. Stayed away? Because you and the rest of your kind make this place unreadable? You ruined a board and then want to puff your chest that people are sick of your trolling? You're he guy who blows himself and then tells everyone that you get blowjobs every day.

Puff my chest? Show me where I'm doing this. You're clueless on every topic you stick your large nose. Then again, you predicted 4 wins, now go back to stroking yourself.

Dude. Nobody is reporting you. The irony is that you are the one making this thread unreadable. Do you read what you write? Please do us a favor and take it to PM of you have a personal issue with SAR.

Why do we have to be subject to this stuff?

All League
    This fourm is getting so crazy! People get nuts when the times get tough. I have a feeling December 21st will be an epic day in this site. I can't wait!

Quote Originally Posted by Eckesg1 View Post
    can winning be considered a cardinal sin.

I know their opponents are crappy bit it doesn't make a difference.

Patriots last year went 14-2 and didn't beat a winning team until the playoffs.
    None of their fans complained about the quality of opponent.

Jets fans either want 13-3 and a Super Bowl victory or 3-13 and a house cleaning. The failures of logic is unbelievable.

They are 6-7. They are an average team with a mediocre QB and and a solid defense. They also have a few key injuries. These are the facts.

Accept them.
    The pats beat Denver last year in the regular season and if the pats did not beat them 4 other teams would have had winning records.

Owned!!!

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Toooon View Post
    No, they want a championship. And when they recognize a regime that will NEVER GET THEM THERE, they want to change that. Winning right now does nothing to help this franchise long term. If you don't recognize that, fine. But don't act like people are idiots for looking long term instead of at meaningless games in a meaningless season. Imagine if Indy had won a couple more last year to please fans like yourself and ultimately missed out on Luck.
    What the Hell does anyone here even know about championships? We're Jets fan.

Win- Good. Lose- Bad. Pretty cut and dry.

Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    Dude. Nobody is reporting you. The irony is that you are the one making this thread unreadable. Do you read what you write? Please do us a favor and take it to PM of you have a personal issue with SAR.

Why do we have to be subject to this stuff?

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

You ruined our summer. You're not going to ruin our winter too.

Everything you say and everything you stand for has been proven 100% wrong. No one wants you back. Feel free to disappear again.

SAR I

Two wins over crappy teams doesn't make up for the Thanksgiving debacle...at least not in my mind. This team is riddled with problems top to bottom.

Sorry. 8-8 just doesn't float my boat.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    You ruined our summer. You're not going to ruin our winter too.

Everything you say and everything you stand for has been proven 100% wrong. No one wants you back. Feel free to disappear again.

SAR I
    I know you are but what am I? OMG you're lame.

Are you incapable of an original thought?

You ruin this board with your constant trolling and tired old routine.

That I point that out from time to time doesn't ruin the board you fool.

Put me on ignore, or run to another board, any that won't ridicule you and tell you take your sh1t somewhere else?
    Last edited by Jet Nut; 12-10-2012 at 01:00 PM.

Schluberator & Gadfly
    Quote Originally Posted by Eckesg1 View Post
    Average= solid
    mediocre= crappy

The easy schedule was a given which is not controlled by the Jets.
    Not true. They earned the easy schedule by being dismal the year before.

Schluberator & Gadfly
    SAR AND JETNUT KNOCK IT OFF!

THIS IS YOUR ONLY WARNING.

THANK YOU.

I suffered through some miserable Kotite years. 4 wins over 2 years was awful. At the time I would have settled for a 6-10 year lol. To make the playoffs even if we get blown out in the first round beats those days.