Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hill's knee?

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesR View Post
    Sanchez saved him the chance of that happening ...
    I don't even remember was it a bad throw ??

All I know Cox was playing dirty if doesn't hold hill where not talking about this injury. What crazy the next plays he held on to Kerley.

Quote Originally Posted by revischrist View Post
    Exactly. How many Jets have done that this year? Holmes? The Tight End that caught Tebow's jump pass? I think one other.
    No. Holmes is the only guy who went down and THEN threw the ball in the air.

Jets rookie WR Stephen Hill has been diagnosed with a strained right LCL, and will be "evaluated later in week."
    It's the same injury Robert Griffin III has. Unlike RGIII, however, Hill is unlikely to be rushed back. For now, he should be considered doubtful for Week 15. Hill has just 56 receiving yards across his past five games.

Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    Jets rookie WR Stephen Hill has been diagnosed with a strained right LCL, and will be "evaluated later in week."
    It's the same injury Robert Griffin III has. Unlike RGIII, however, Hill is unlikely to be rushed back. For now, he should be considered doubtful for Week 15. Hill has just 56 receiving yards across his past five games.
    Great news, not so much for this year but at least he can have a full offseason to work on his game

All Pro
    LEt it go, LET IT GO: The cold never bothered me anyway
    At least it wasnt his LisFranc.

Hurry back.

It really is great news...

Guys don't develop when they're hurt. If he's going to develop, it will be because he's healthy.