Thread: Frito Bandito

Frito Bandito

Mark Sanchez is the Frito Bandito, Only he held up the Jets and is now holding them hostage. Who after yesterdays game truly believes he will ever live up to being a franchise QB? I don't want to hear they didn't draft him to be an elite QB. When you give up two first round picks to move up to get him you are drafting him to be an elite QB and the face of the franchise. If they wanted a game manager you can get them in the late rounds or FA market.
    The Jets didn't bench him yesterday, they just took te ball out of his hands by handing off in the second half. Lets see what happens when the good teams put eight in the box and take away the running game and he has to throw the ball.
    Sanchez is the Mexican version of Hideki I Rob U.

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

The Frito Bandito would scare no one and rob no one if he had no holster and no bullets.

If you want to make the playoffs, you don't go to war with Chaz Schillens, Stephen Hill, and Joe McKnight where you used to have Plaxico Burress, Braylon Edwards, and Ladanian Tomlinson.

SAR I

Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    The Frito Bandito would scare no one and rob no one if he had no holster and no bullets.

If you want to make the playoffs, you don't go to war with Chaz Schillens, Stephen Hill, and Joe McKnight where you used to have Plaxico Burress, Braylon Edwards, and Ladanian Tomlinson.

SAR I
    You don't go to war with a QB who can't read a defense, pick up the blitz, fumbles, throws interceptions on a regular basis, doesn't make the players around him better, throws inaccurate passes, makes bad decisions consistently, is not mentally tough enough to be even a average NFL QB. I wouldn't go to war with Sanchez he'd get me killed.

SAR I

Neither do you go to war with Sanchez either, At this point in his career after the last few games I would not take him in a snow ball fight.

If this was my team this guy would not be starting. This guy should be sitting and watching. Passing for 100 yds against the 2nd worse team in the NFL is not doing his confidence any good. The coach is now rolling him out there but not letting him pass.

I said it before the cards, game, He should have sat the 4 games and then came back against Buffalo, a team he has had some success with.

This guy is going to compete for the starting job next year. He should be handled in the best manner to prepare himself for next year. Rex is turning him into David Carr or Tim Couch.

Thank you squirt. I agree 100% This crap about having nobody to throw to is a load of $hit and just another excuse for this POS to use to explain his regression.

Having no weapons is no excuse for:

*fumbling by holding the ball too long
    *Never being able to read opposing defenses and configure the offense accordingly
    *Wildly inaccurate throws on a weekly basis
    *throwing picks in the RZ game after game after game
    *having at least 1 pass deflected at the LOS in every single game this *ick has ever played in
    *throwing the ball up for grabs like in the ARI game first series last week
    *that embarassing play in the NE game that will live in infamy forever where buttboy bounced off of Brandon Moore's a$$ like a tennis ball basically giving NE 7 free points in a 14-0 game. I could go for days. Buttboy's dicketry follies have been documented all too well.

This guy is not an NFL QB and has no business still starting at QB for this team. It serves absolutely no purpose. I have stopped watching this team for the season because they are so dreadful and boring to watch I usually fall asleep! The ARI game, a 7-3 final score in the NFL? Is this professional football? Yesterday, 3-0 Jax at the half? Borefest. One week after another of boring garbage.

I used to be an ardent Buttboy fan. No more.
    I also used to be gung ho to get into the playoffs no matter what.
    No more.

Ask yourselves the real question of what good would come out of this team making the playoffs?

35-17 at Denver?
    28-3 at Baltimore?

Who wants to watch that? Why go with zero chance to advance? Why win all of these meaningless games lowering draft position? I could see it if we were a young team with chances to get better, but this is a trainwreck in desperate need of an overhaul. It need major parts. We need high draft talent.

Sorry for the negativity but someone has to to call a spade a spade. This team is garbage and will never be good as presently constituted.

SAR I
    Oh God, Burress sucked! The only reason he's even playing in Pittsburgh is injuries. Edwards was a shell of himself after the Jets let him go & LT was through after 2010.
    Jets are in cap hell after going all in for 2009 & 2010.
    If you think that Macelroy couldn't have done what Sanchez did yesterday your losing it.
    Plus he probably wouldn't have fumbled.
    Its hilarious that benching the worst rated QB in football is actually news? If Sanchez wasn't making the $s he's making it wouldn't even be a blip on the NFL news radar!
    Sanchez is a story because he is a BUST!

Quote Originally Posted by Squirt View Post
    Mark Sanchez is the Frito Bandito, Only he held up the Jets and is now holding them hostage. Who after yesterdays game truly believes he will ever live up to being a franchise QB? I don't want to hear they didn't draft him to be an elite QB. When you give up two first round picks to move up to get him you are drafting him to be an elite QB and the face of the franchise. If they wanted a game manager you can get them in the late rounds or FA market.
    The Jets didn't bench him yesterday, they just took te ball out of his hands by handing off in the second half. Lets see what happens when the good teams put eight in the box and take away the running game and he has to throw the ball.
    Sanchez is the Mexican version of Hideki I Rob U.

Mark Sanchez is the Frito Bandito -- That is pretty racist!!!

Would you write something that stupid about a black player? I don't think so!

Stop with the racist crap.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Quote Originally Posted by JetFuel View Post

Whats more troublesome is the immediate serious responses about how Sanchez sucks.

-

Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Whats more troublesome is the immediate serious responses about how Sanchez sucks.

-
    It is racist crap -- sanchez is not a good QB but what difference does it make that he is of Mexican heritage?

Just a racist fool

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by jetster View Post
    Oh God, Burress sucked! The only reason he's even playing in Pittsburgh is injuries. Edwards was a shell of himself after the Jets let him go & LT was through after 2010.
    Jets are in cap hell after going all in for 2009 & 2010.
    If you think that Macelroy couldn't have done what Sanchez did yesterday your losing it.
    Plus he probably wouldn't have fumbled.
    Its hilarious that benching the worst rated QB in football is actually news? If Sanchez wasn't making the $s he's making it wouldn't even be a blip on the NFL news radar!
    Sanchez is a story because he is a BUST!
    Leave him. It's funny to read the troll teeter between the Jets have no talent when defending his boy and ripping Rex later.

The troll argues with himself from thread to thread.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by JetFuel View Post

+1

Ethnic slurs from posters like squirt are uncalled for here at JI

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2