Thread: Bar Clays Center traffic?

Bar Clays Center traffic?

how's it driving/parking from NJ?

I have tickets for tonight's Smashing Pumpkins a 8pm...

Wonder if it's best to drive or take a train.

Any thoughts/suggestions let me know?

Quote Originally Posted by Monsterxman View Post

My thoughts would be this...if you are coming from nj, go through Staten island, take the verrazano and get to fourth ave. Park on union street and hop the subway one or two stops to pacific st and you are there....parking there will be a mess

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by frankiepapa View Post
    My thoughts would be this...if you are coming from nj, go through Staten island, take the verrazano and get to fourth ave. Park on union street and hop the subway one or two stops to pacific st and you are there....parking there will be a mess

Thanks, pretty much my plan... I just pre-paid for parking right outside the arena... tickets were free, so I don't mind so much.
    thanks for the reply.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Monsterxman View Post

I went to Barclays for the first time on Saturday for the Stones concert.

There are plenty of trains that go there and they all drop you off right in front of the arena. Traffic around the arena looked like it was a pain in the ass as the show got close and all the pedestrians were crossing in front of it. So I would avoid the immediate area around Barclays if you drive.

We went to a bar called Mullane's which was about 2 blocks away. Nice place and the food was good.

Quote Originally Posted by frankiepapa View Post

Sounds like a nightmare. NJ-Barclays Center you're probably better off taking NJ Transit to Penn Station and then whatever subway line goes to Barclays - way easier than driving through that cluster of a horror show and paying $30 in tolls plus gas plus outrageous parking.

Jets Insider VIP
    I took this picture of the subway lines right outside of the Barclays Center.