Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Jets Tweets & Info-12/10

Jets Tweets & Info-12/10

@KMart_LI: Rex highlights play of Rueland & Powell/Greene combo. Adds: "Muhammad Wilkerson, I promise, u gets a vote for Pro Bowl from Jax." #nyj

@MMehtaNYDN: Rex Ryan said that rookie DL Quinton Coples had a "strong performance" vs Jags. "This is the kind of ability that he has." #nyj

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    @MMehtaNYDN: Rex Ryan said that rookie DL Quinton Coples had a "strong performance" vs Jags. "This is the kind of ability that he has." #nyj
    Then play him more, you ****ing idiot.

@DWAZ73: Rex on Braylon: "You know what I've always said about Braylon, how I feel about him." BE waived/injured by Seattle.

@MMehtaNYDN: Asked about Braylon Edwards, who is on Seahawks roster (waived/injured), Rex says: "Right now I just think we'll focus on the guys we have"

@janesports: Rex Ryan said White is a slot receiver, prefers Kerley so White not in WR conversation despite injuries. #NFL #Jets

@CBSJets: Dustin Keller missed Jags game with sprained ankle. Ryan hopes to get him back for MNF at #Titans. #Jets

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 10PennyToColes87 View Post
    Then play him more, you ****ing idiot.
    LOL

Personally I don't understand this perception that Coples is weak against the run. He's made several tackles for a loss on running downs this season. This kid is going to be good, but he needs more playing time.

No BEdwards. On Seattle's IR

thejetsblog.com/nyjets/is-there-an-obvious-choice-among-free-agent-receivers

Hall Of Fame
    Rex was also wearing a NY Titans sweatshirt at his presser, looks like the Titans unis are back this week.

Quote Originally Posted by sec.101row23 View Post
    Rex was also wearing a NY Titans sweatshirt at his presser, looks like the Titans unis are back this week.
    Titans against the Titans. That will be confusing.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Eckesg1 View Post
    Titans against the Titans. That will be confusing.
    I believe the last time they played the Titans they wore them as well.

All Pro
    Smh why are we even on MNF.. Jets nor the Titans deserve to be on a MNF game..

Quote Originally Posted by Scoop24 View Post
    Smh why are we even on MNF.. Jets nor the Titans deserve to be on a MNF game..
    MNF games aren't flexed

All Pro
    MNF games aren't flexed
    Really? I thought they where for some reason..

O well here comes another big media storm again.. I'm starting to get use to not watching sportscenter and NFL Network

Hall Of Fame
    Rich Cimini ‏@RichCimini
    Jets game against Chargers on Dec. 23, scheduled for 8:20, has been flexed to 1 pm. Break for #Jets: Tough for W. Coast tm to play early gm.

All Pro
    @janesports: Rex Ryan said White is a slot receiver, prefers Kerley so White not in WR conversation despite injuries. #NFL #Jets
    Why draft a player u have no intention of playing . This is what Undrafted Free agency is for.

Jets Insider VIP
    Jets/Titans is just an awful game. i will actually watch though as it wont effect my beach time.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinstar View Post
    Why draft a player u have no intention of playing . This is what Undrafted Free agency is for.
    Why dress a Qb you have no intention of playing?? This team is riddled with questions.

All Pro
    @CBSJets: Dustin Keller missed Jags game with sprained ankle. Ryan hopes to get him back for MNF at #Titans. #Jets
    WHY ?

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by sec.101row23 View Post
    Why dress a Qb you have no intention of playing?? This team is riddled with questions.
    They didn't, McElroy didn't dress. If the Jets bench Mark Sanchez again this yr, what will they do with him going forward. The kid is untradeable and =a problem if cut . This mook manages to hurt this Franchise if he plays, sits on the bench or is off the team.

"With the Jets, it's always something".