Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Jets Tweets & Info-12/10

Hall Of Fame
    Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora
    In week 16, Seattle/San Fran flexed to Sunday night, while Chargers/Jets moves to 1 pm

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by 10PennyToColes87 View Post
    Then play him more, you ****ing idiot.
    well said and I agree.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinstar View Post
    Why draft a player u have no intention of playing . This is what Undrafted Free agency is for.
    That is just WRECKS being dumb!

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinstar View Post
    They didn't, McElroy didn't dress. If the Jets bench Mark Sanchez again this yr, what will they do with him going forward. The kid is untradeable and =a problem if cut . This mook manages to hurt this Franchise if he plays, sits on the bench or is off the team.

"With the Jets, it's always something".
    WRECKS will never bench him again this year! No matter what. He looked sick to his stomach when he benched him the first time. McElroy was screwed royally by WRECKS yesterday. I have learned to resent WRECKS CRYIN and SUCKCHEZ plus TANNYBUM.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Kentucky Jet View Post
    WRECKS will never bench him again this year! No matter what. He looked sick to his stomach when he benched him the first time. McElroy was screwed royally by WRECKS yesterday. I have learned to resent WRECKS CRYIN and SUCKCHEZ plus TANNYBUM.
    Doesnt the coach and GM know more than us fans??? I could have sworn I remember hearing that for a year or so anytime someone questioned a personnel move.

If we focus on the WRs we have, we'll find that most of them suck donkey balls.

Quote Originally Posted by boxman View Post
    If we focus on the WRs we have, we'll find that most of them suck donkey balls.
    Comments on this thread has made me lol literally!

Mark Hale @MarkHale
    Hill has LCL sprain. #Jets will know more about status Thurs. Thomas has strained pec and is day to day.

Kimberly Martin @KMari_LI
    "Guarantees are no good," said safety Yeremiah Bell. "That's what I've come to learn." #nyj

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by AbstraKt View Post
    Mark Hale @MarkHale
    Hill has LCL sprain. #Jets will know more about status Thurs. Thomas has strained pec and is day to day.
    depending on how bad, could be 3-8 weeks just looking at some websites recovery time. I had a very light sprain when I played soccer in college and I took a few days off and was able to play through it while rehabbing it. Really dependent on the extent of the sprain

Sounds like the news for both Thomas and Hill was better than it could have been.

They both will probably be ready in time for the SB!

Quote Originally Posted by sec.101row23 View Post
    I believe the last time they played the Titans they wore them as well.
    Titans wore Houston Oilers uni's I recall

Doesnt the coach and GM know more than us fans??? I could have sworn I remember hearing that for a year or so anytime someone questioned a personnel move.
    All GM's know more than us fans...except ours. He knows numbers and finances period.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by AbstraKt View Post
    Kimberly Martin @KMari_LI
    "Guarantees are no good," said safety Yeremiah Bell. "That's what I've come to learn." #nyj
    To which Rex responded "Wait...What do you meed they're no good?"

If the MCL sprain is all Hill did then we should consider ourselves lucky. That injury looked like it had ACL tear written all over it.

Jets Insider VIP
    Yeah...talk about the JI award for doing a 360. Maybe we call it the Hypocrite award.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoop24 View Post
    Really? I thought they where for some reason..

O well here comes another big media storm again.. I'm starting to get use to not watching sportscenter and NFL Network
    Me too Scoop, and you know what? It's a friggin' blessing!
    The Jets sh*tstorm that has stirred this entire year forced me to stop watching all these talking morons and I realized there are plenty of better things to do with my time.
    I will watch the games, come to JI, and check out some of SNYs Jets crap but the rest...f it!

Rex was also wearing a NY Titans sweatshirt at his presser, looks like the Titans unis are back this week.
    The Titans

- never won a championship
    -often bounced checks for their own players
    - have little to no connection to the NY JETS
    - were an embarrassment to professional sports

Honoring a LOSER all for the the almighty dollar, the Woody Johnson way

Brian Costello ‏@BrianCoz
    Jets signed LB JoJo Dickson to PS, Waived Hardison and McGee from practice squad, per source #nyj

Jets tried out WR Emmanuel Arceneaux, WR Ramon Radway and WR Titus Ryan along with Dickson, according to source #nyj

Conor Orr ‏@ConorTOrr
    Ryan said had the #jets game been a blowout, he would have played Tebow for the Jaguars fans

Ryan said that it's "probably a true statement" to say that Tebow is disappointed with this season. #nyj #jets

"This young man has done what we've asked him to do. He's unselfish that way," Ryan said. Added he's "surprised" at lack of Wildcat success

"I'm not comparing (Tebow) to Kaepernick even though he's got more wins than Kaepernick," Ryan said. Hoo boy. #jets #nyj