Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Here's the rift between the Jets and their Fans

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

Quote Originally Posted by bgivs21 View Post
    You will be in for a surprise in 3 weeks.
    +1

He's not getting fired; he's going to resign.

SAR I

Quote Originally Posted by jetster View Post
    Ha, Ha this is also the coaching staff that went into the season with Hunter at RT & started Hill at WR?
    Well turns out, according to PFF, we have the 5th best o-line (or at least top 10, article is posted here someplace) and how is it outlandish to start a rookie WR?!?! Plenty of teams do it, T.Y Hilton says hello.
    Last edited by bgivs21; 12-10-2012 at 04:11 PM.

And bellichick still started McCourty after a dredful year.
    McCourty does not, and has never had, Dreds. See.

Jets Insider VIP
    No more rookie head coaches. No more. Not again. No. Nope.
    Give me a name then. and dont say cowher or gruden. They would never come here.

I like Jay Gruden. Young, offensive mind, can groom a young qb and has good bloodlines.

One, two, three....everybody blow.

get over it. Rex ainít getting fired.
    HOPEFULLY, Tanny gets shown the door.

Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    With the sole exception of Pete Carroll, not a single ex-Jets head coach did a damned thing in the NFL, and the Seattle jury's still out on Mr. Basketball.

No more rookie head coaches. No more. Not again. No. Nope.

SAR I
    yeah, those rookie HC's suck. McCarthy, Tomlin, Both Harbaughs, Payton, etc... Even going back to Parcells, Vermeil, Landry, Noll, etc.. they all stink in their first NFL HC job

Quote Originally Posted by SONNY WERBLIN View Post
    McCourty does not, and has never had, Dreds. See.

I pity the guy who has nothing better to do than call people out on a website for spelling mistakes.
    Step away from the dictionary, Sonny.

Quickest way to a Super Bowl for the Jets is to suck as long as it takes to get a true franchise QB.

Try to prove me wrong and I'll point to the past 10 years of the Super Bowl winners having one.

I'd rather tank next year and get Manziel than keep puttering along with taking the best QB available at our slot in a draft.

Or take Landry Jones this year and tank next year anyway to get Clowney.

No real fan gets enjoyment from not being terrible. Real fans want to win a Super Bowl.

If this roster wins the Super Bowl this year, I'll shave my head.

I pity the guy who has nothing better to do than call people out on a website for spelling mistakes.
    Step away from the dictionary, Sonny.
    Don't need a dictionary to spell dreadful.

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

Quote Originally Posted by PMarsico9 View Post
    Quickest way to a Super Bowl for the Jets is to suck as long as it takes to get a true franchise QB.

Try to prove me wrong and I'll point to the past 10 years of the Super Bowl winners having one.

Steve Young was a terribly mishandled quarterback under a terrible system.

How'd he turn out with a change of coaches and some playmakers?

SAR I

All League
    1.) Becuase success in college has always translated to the NFL

2.) You really think Rex Ryan and Mo Wilkerson care more about sales than winning and competing...

You call me an idiot but your the one who believes at the end of the day Mark and Rex care more about the stadium selling out than winning a football game.
    there is no getting through to most of these posters on this board. They are steadfast in what they believe and have blinders on to the world around them. Cleaning house every 3 years is the only thing that gets these guys excited. Instead of rebuilding, they demand for an overhaul. They fail to understand that teams like the steelers, who have built a winning franchise year after year, dont overhaul every 3-4 years. Fixing the problem can be done without drastic matters that set the team back a few years.

Don't need a dictionary to spell dreadful.
    Too bad your knowledge of football isn't as vast as your vocabulary.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe W. Namath View Post
    To save their job, Rex needs to win and win with Sanchez at the helm. He is in it for the best interest of himself and his cronies.
    + infinity...

Thats it in a nutshell

Quote Originally Posted by JetsfanfromtheBURGH View Post
    there is no getting through to most of these posters on this board. They are steadfast in what they believe and have blinders on to the world around them. Cleaning house every 3 years is the only thing that gets these guys excited. Instead of rebuilding, they demand for an overhaul. They fail to understand that teams like the steelers, who have built a winning franchise year after year, dont overhaul every 3-4 years. Fixing the problem can be done without drastic matters that set the team back a few years.
    +10000

Too bad your knowledge of football isn't as vast as your vocabulary.
    ouch! I don't think I can hold back the tears any longer.

Quote Originally Posted by JetsfanfromtheBURGH View Post
    That's right when something does not work, stick with it. It's gotta work eventually. The Jets never should have fired Mangini to hire Ryan. Heck, why'd they ever get rid of Herm.

ouch! I don't think I can hold back the tears any longer.

Quote Originally Posted by freestater View Post
    No. Based on three years of starts at a top notch SEC team facing some of the best defenses in college, added to the fact that he didn't commit the errors against the very same defense Mr. Buttfumble tossed 3 picks against, (shoulda been 4) last week, the man should have at least been an alternative for the Jets this week.... but no....... not with our geniuses. With them, they'd prefer to sit the guy in favor of a broken gimmick. (who by the way, is notoriously awful in practice, so there goes your theory about their fantastic decisions after watching these guys in practice)

You're an idiot if you think these guys are about winning. They're about sales.

Period.
    Winning produces sales.

They're about winning.

Period.

Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post

Steve Young was a terribly mishandled quarterback under a terrible system.

How'd he turn out with a change of coaches and some playmakers?

SAR I

Hi.

You heard of this guy? Because he's one of the top 3 greatest football players ever.

Not to say that Young himself has said that the game has never slowed down for Sanchez and the Jets offensive game plans have always been based around limiting his impact as much as possible.