Thread: Sanchez

Sanchez

Now 34th rated passer in the NFL after his explosive win against the appropriately named Jags.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/statistics/pl...2/seasontype/2

Stats don't matter, amirite?

I guess throwing for 119 yards against a bottom 3 pass D does not do wonders for your statistical rankings, who knew

All Pro
    how does a QB get to be 34th in a 32 team league, does it count backups that get a certain amt of time or how does it work

Quote Originally Posted by PMarsico9 View Post
    Now 34th rated passer in the NFL after his explosive win against the appropriately named Jags.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/statistics/pl...2/seasontype/2

Stats don't matter, amirite?
    Everyone needs to realize that this team is a competitive team in spite of one of the worst QBs in the league. The no talent around him is a crock. He has had 4 years now and has done very little to convince any knowledgable fan that he is worthy of being a starting QB in the league.

The situation is not that dire. We need a better QB and this team becomes immediately much better....

Jets Insider VIP
    Who are you guys trying to convince? Everyone knows he sucks, how many threads do we really need about it?

Quote Originally Posted by Ruby2 View Post
    Who are you guys trying to convince? Everyone knows he sucks, how many threads do we really need about it?
    R4M 2013

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Conkboy View Post
    Everyone needs to realize that this team is a competitive team in spite of one of the worst QBs in the league. The no talent around him is a crock. He has had 4 years now and has done very little to convince any knowledgable fan that he is worthy of being a starting QB in the league.

The situation is not that dire. We need a better QB and this team becomes immediately much better....
    I agree with you. Welker on the Jets would be a nothing! On the Pats he is all- world. I guess QBing matters. I thought that Suckchez was going to get Kerley cut in half yesterday. He throw the ball high and the guy had to jump to catch it. In doing so the CB creamed him. With Sucky at the helm receivers do seem to get hurt quite a bit.
    Last edited by Kentucky Jet; 12-10-2012 at 07:05 PM.

If I didnt know any better, I would say Marisco is not found of Sanchez.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by SlickBri481 View Post
    I guess throwing for 119 yards against a bottom 3 pass D does not do wonders for your statistical rankings, who knew
    its true. Very eye opening!

Hall Of Fame
    I think his performance yesterday turned some heads.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by NYJ37/12 View Post
    If I didnt know any better, I would say Marisco is not found of Sanchez.
    What was your first indication?

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    yeah away from the field!

it took a while but if is sanchez at his best then it's time to launch him. schitty had to go after last season if only to see how much sanchez had with a new oc. he has proven to be marginally better in that the jets do mix up the plays more but he still throws too many ints and drive killers and he fumbles way too much.. take the points off the defense that he has allowed and the defense would be top 5.

but now the jets really do have a qb problem. they can play sanchez for the rest of the season and never really find out enough about mcelroy or even tebow. mcelroy has shown enough that he could have started yesterday and do equally well. tebow? no telling. the best they can do is showcase sanchez in the hope they can make a trade.

Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    Certainly turned some channels...