Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: MNF Thread: Houston @ New England

I knew I shouldn't have even turned this game on.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by RoadFan View Post
    Honestly, that's fine. The Cheaters will play an EXTREMELY pissed off Houston team in January if they meet again.
    Tonights game should matter more to Houston than worrying about January. Winning tonight would go a long way in 'validating' this team is for real. As of tonight, I'm not seeing it.

Honestly, that's fine. The Cheaters will play an EXTREMELY pissed off Houston team in January if they meet again.
    Right. Pats need to make sure they don't get the Texans angry. Maybe let 'em score on the next coupla possessions.

Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    33 Fantasy points from Brady.

Bah. Gawd.
    I play him next week in the semis. I have to hope the Niners can slow him down some

Quote Originally Posted by SlickBri481 View Post
    I play him next week in the semis. I have to hope the Niners can slow him down some
    They have a better pass rush, I think. Not just from 1 guy, either. Should definitely see his numbers go down from tonight, lol.

So houston looks like the jets . We gave them pts on turnovers , they getting dismantled.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk 2

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    Anybody just notice the look in Brady's eyes. That is the exact opposite of Sanchez. LOL
    That's what happens when you know no one on the opponent's team will ever touch you and your o-line can hold with impunity

Including an atrocious defense that will be on full display tonight!
    Bump

NE D coming together.

Vin Vin Swat, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by donick-jets View Post
    So houston looks like the jets . We gave them pts on turnovers , they getting dismantled.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk 2
    At least the Texans can still get homefield advantage if they can recover from this disaster. Not sure I see them sweeping the Colts though if they play like this

Quote Originally Posted by Vinny Testaverde's Niece View Post
    That's what happens when you know no one on the opponent's team will ever touch you and your o-line can hold with impunity
    weak sauce sister.

looks like the pats are on the way to another afc championship and super bowl appearance

Quote Originally Posted by Vinny Testaverde's Niece View Post
    It's also the look that happens when you actually have command of the offense, know all the plays, and don't throw the ball to the other team a ton. In other words, a look Sanchez would never be capable of

Quote Originally Posted by donick-jets View Post
    The Patriots dominate. We've got to root for the Giants in order to stop them.

Or, perhaps, if they get their last rings perhaps Brady and Belichick retire on top together.

SAR I

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    Right. Pats need to make sure they don't get the Texans angry. Maybe let 'em score on the next coupla possessions.
    None of you moron chowders even read what I'm saying. There is no issue in beating an opponent soundly! IF the game is out of hand in the 4th and Brady is still throwing TD passes, the Pats will be in trouble come January. The Pats have already guaranteed that if they play Indy again...the Colts will be pissed. Indy probably doesnt have the horses, Houston does. If they run it up on Houston IN THE 4th QUARTER, they guarantee that Houston will be seething mad and foaming at the mouth. Emotions are a dangerous thing to prod in this sport.
    Last edited by RoadFan; 12-10-2012 at 09:33 PM.

The Welker pi penalty is the exact reason that 'ground and pound' is a dinosaur offensive strategy. The way the game is called these days there is at least one, often two or three freebie bad pi calls or defensive holding calls each and every game. The team that doesn't throw the ball enough or effectively misses out on an extra 30-40 yards and 3 first downs per game.

Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    The Patriots dominate. We've got to root for the Giants in order to stop them.

SAR I
    Feels bad, man.

Would now be an appropriate time to bump the "Pig is ripe for the slaughter" thread from 7 years ago? LMAO

Mark my words, the Jets won't have a chance to CONTEND for a division title for years to come, and that's regardless of how good the Jets might get during that time (which in itself is highly unlikely), because until Brady and Belichick decide to retire like 6-8 years from now, New England isn't going anywhere, and the Jets will continue to stay in mediocrity while watching scores from 20 games around the league to hope they can squeak into the playoffs as a #6 seed, and that's on a good year for the Jets. Then once the two douches actually do retire in New England, hopefully that coincides with the Jets getting good, and Miami and Buffalo continuing to suck, which doesn't seem likely for 10 straight years more, so it's a long road until the Jets can win their next division title, but who knows, maybe the Jets can get loaded up for a nice 2019 run to win a division title. lolz

No flag? Ref, he made CLEAR contact with Brady! WTH!?