Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: MNF Thread: Houston @ New England

Quote Originally Posted by frankiepapa View Post
    And if you watch that play, the defender basically jogs over to cover Hernandez...too late

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2
    Exactly. I do not have any clue as to what the hell they were thinking.

The 49ers are a much tougher defensive team than the Texans.

The pats will be forced to play the run with kapernick and Gore back there.
    Both Talib and Dennard left the game yesterday, While Arringtonhad a good game yesterday, the pats will be hurting in the defensive backfield next week.
    Hopefully the weather will be bad

And I think Houston is going to lose one of the games against the colts

Quote Originally Posted by Tai Mai Shu View Post
    So being a Jets fan is a service now? I'm just a normal Jets and NFL fan. I'm not a SOJF, not a koolaid drinker, not a homer, and certainly not a hater.
    LOL you are not allowed to be that! Not here anyway, you MUST accept losing and losers, MUST agree with everything the sunshiners think and say, and you MUST drink all kool aid thrown at you or else you have to deal with all of this BS by nebish computer-brave douche bags with pimples all over their disgusting faces sitting in their underwear at their computers questioning whether or not you are a real fan.

Bottom line, it will take the NY Jets as long to get to the Patriot Organization's level as it would take the Space Shuttle to reach Proxima Centauri, and if you don't know how long that is, go look it up.
    Last edited by ASH_1962; 12-11-2012 at 09:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotReign View Post
    Amen.

Pats Win = Cheating!

Pats Lose = They stink/overrated/over the hill/ripe for slaughter, etc

rinse-lather-repeat
    I don't believe this for a second. As I said a few weeks ago, your organization is the best run/coached in the NFL.

Look at how differently the Pats and Jets handled finding a replacement receiver after injury. Even though Donte' Stallworth is available, we bring in two scrubs from Sparano's Miami debacle, whilst the Pats sign the guy and have him in the lineup right away. Guess what? Brady hits him for a 63 yard TD. Right, cheating.

Make no mistake: As long as Brady is healthy and the Pats are "on", no one beats them.

Amen.

Pats Win = Cheating!

Pats Lose = They stink/overrated/over the hill/ripe for slaughter, can not win despite cheating

fixed

BTW, I do not believe the Pats currently cheat. My point is you should not be so surprised and upset at the accusations because they did, in fact, cheat in the past.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jetster View Post
    Pats are a different team on the road vs good teams & most likely the AFC goes through Houston.
    Not going to hapen.

Texans will lose at least one game to the Colts and the Pats will win out.

AFCCG will once again be played in Foxboro.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Quote Originally Posted by SONNY WERBLIN View Post
    Cheaters never win and winners never cheat. They Cheated and were caught. Of course, they will be accused of cheating again. They ARE, as a matter of proven irrefutable fact, cheaters. Own up to it and move on.
    Amen.

Pats Win = Cheating!

Pats Lose = They stink/overrated/over the hill/ripe for slaughter, etc

rinse-lather-repeat
    You dont have to like it, and frankly, brother, I feel bad for many of the old school long suffering Pats fans, prolly in the same way some of you might feel bad for us long suffering jets fans.....well maybe I'm pushing it.

It is what it is, many of us will never give them the credit you think is due them, because we know what depths Beli is willing to sink....we dont trust the organization, pure and simple...and along with the trust went the respect.

-

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    It is what it is, many of us will never give them the credit you think is due them, because we know what depths Beli is willing to sink....we dont trust the organization, pure and simple...and along with the trust went the respect.

-
    You don't know how much it pains us that the Pats do not have your trust and respect. Makes the whole thing meaningless now.

All Pro
    McDaniels has brought the running game back to NE. They have been one dimensional the past few years but not anymore.

Aquib Talib makes the defense totally different. Then can let him play without safety help and send more pass rushers.

The Pats will win the super bowl again this year.

And until we are rid of rex and tanny, we will have no chance at overtaking the pats. They have run us into the ground.

Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    Much like that 14-2 2010 season.

Not going to hapen.

Texans will lose at least one game to the Colts and the Pats will win out.

Who knows what will happen. It's the NFL, where every team except the currently constituted Arizona Cardinals can win on any given Sunday.

If I'm Gary Kubiak, I'm pissed my team didn't show up for the Monday Night game, but I would view it as a useful motivational tool. The players were probably feeling pretty good about themselves before last night. It's a wake-up call that they still have a lot of work to do to compete with the best in the AFC. They may actually look back on this game and view it as a positive in the development of the franchise. Sometimes losses can be defining -- in both good and bad ways.

BTW, can anyone remember what happened the last time the Pats met a team in the playoffs that they had blown out at home a few weeks prior? The scenario sounds familiar.

All Pro
    Texans will lose at least one game to the Colts
    No they wont. The Colts are a bad team masqurading as a playoff team. Houston will manhandle them twice.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe W. Namath View Post
    McDaniels has brought the running game back to NE. They have been one dimensional the past few years but not anymore.

Aquib Talib makes the defense totally different. Then can let him play without safety help and send more pass rushers.

The Pats will win the super bowl again this year.

And until Brady retires, we will have no chance at overtaking the pats. They have run us into the ground.
    fixed. I want to get rid of Rex and Tanny to, but the Jets are not winning anything with Brady around. I take solace in the fact that the Jets are the only team to have won the division other than the Pats in the years that Brady has played. So, at least we got that going for us.

All League
    fixed

BTW, I do not believe the Pats currently cheat. My point is you should not be so surprised and upset at the accusations because they did, in fact, cheat in the past.
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    You dont have to like it, and frankly, brother, I feel bad for many of the old school long suffering Pats fans, prolly in the same way some of you might feel bad for us long suffering jets fans.....well maybe I'm pushing it.

-
    Points well taken baztids.

BTW I really don't expect any Jets fans to respect BB/Pats I just like pointing out the logic flaws. I do empathize with the Jets struggles as I know exactly how it feels to be a long suffering fan. The only glimmer of hope we had pre kraft was crushed during an embarassing SB beat down by the Bears.

The Jets D is there and will be bolstered when they get that QB thingy figured out. Turnarounds in the NFL can happen relatively quick (either up or down) so ya never know...

Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    You don't know how much it pains us that the Pats do not have your trust and respect. Makes the whole thing meaningless now.
    Why so dooshy?

Banned
    Who knows what will happen. It's the NFL, where every team except the currently constituted Arizona Cardinals can win on any given Sunday.

If I'm Gary Kubiak, I'm pissed my team didn't show up for the Monday Night game, but I would view it as a useful motivational tool. The players were probably feeling pretty good about themselves before last night. It's a wake-up call that they still have a lot of work to do to compete with the best in the AFC. They may actually look back on this game and view it as a positive in the development of the franchise. Sometimes losses can be defining -- in both good and bad ways.

BTW, can anyone remember what happened the last time the Pats met a team in the playoffs that they had blown out at home a few weeks prior? The scenario sounds familiar.
    Not sure if the Texans didn't show up last night. I think it had more to do with BB schooling Kubiak on both sides of the football. Never saw the Pats play that much man coverage since BB has been in New England.

As for your last comment, how many times does lightning strike in the same place twice?

I know exactly how it feels to be a long suffering fan. The only glimmer of hope we had pre kraft was crushed during an embarassing SB beat down by the Bears.
    yeah, remember when the Pats took Kenneth Sims with the first overall pick in the 1982 draft...ahhhhh those were the days .... that really makes you value what you've got now.
    Last edited by SONNY WERBLIN; 12-11-2012 at 09:34 AM.

All League
    Not sure if the Texans didn't show up last night. I think it had more to do with BB schooling Kubiak on both sides of the football. Never saw the Pats play that much man coverage since BB has been in New England.

As for your last comment, how many times does lightning strike in the same place twice?
    Schaub seemed rattled too...

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by AFCEastFan View Post
    Why so dooshy?
    I fight doosh with doosh!

Good point. On the D side Bellichick and Brady have been around long enough to know exactly how to attack a Wade Phillips D. I'm curious as to how they've done in the past when going up against Phillips.

On the O side, I think it was more of Matt Shaub having an off night. He was not as accurate as he normally is. Perhaps he is a bad "big-game" QB? (Maybe the Jets can interest the Texans in a QB with a lot of winning play-off experience?)