Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: MNF Thread: Houston @ New England

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JonEJet View Post
    With all those beautiful Decembers described above, The Patriots have ZERO wins when it counts most, in February
    I just checked...they still have a LOT more than we do.

Brady is a difference maker no doubt BUT the schemes on O and D, as well as several other games throughout the last 3 to 4 years CLEARLY and UNQUESTIONABLY show their coaching staff to be heads above ours.

NOT even close.

Call Spygate all you want but he is a TOP coach of all time.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post

Brady is a difference maker no doubt BUT the schemes on O and D, as well as several other games throughout the last 3 to 4 years CLEARLY and UNQUESTIONABLY show their coaching staff to be heads above ours.

NOT even close.

That offense gets out front, teams start slinging it, playing into that crap defenses hands.

It's all about Brady....if you think that Rex couldn't do the same with Brady, you're just a Jets hater...because Rex has proven to be one of the only coaches to stop that team

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    With all those beautiful Decembers described above, The Patriots have ZERO wins when it counts most, in February
    So are our Jets so what's your point?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    That offense gets out front, teams start slinging it, playing into that crap defenses hands.

It's all about Brady....if you think that Rex couldn't do the same with Brady, you're just a Jets hater...because Rex has proven to be one of the only coaches to stop that team
    Wrecks had one fluke game against Brady.

Since that time, Brady has embarrassed him.

And BTW, that "crap" Pats defense, is head and heels above the Jets old and soft defense.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post

NOT even close.

GFY

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    GFY
    Jon aren't you the capatin with the sweet fishing boat? No need to be so cranky knowing you'll be on the water fishing for stripers in the Spring.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PatriotReign View Post
    Jon aren't you the capatin with the sweet fishing boat? No need to be so cranky knowing you'll be on the water fishing for stripers in the Spring.
    I have some ideas as to what I should use for bait...lol

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by movethechains View Post
    GFY
    Why? Your girl is here.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

C'mon. It's more than Brady. I forgot, what happened the year they had Matt Cassell? Matt, one of the worst QB's I have ever seen, Cassell?

Of course Brady helps immensely. It's a QB league, and it's near impossible to have prolonged success with out that great QB. But it's not quite all Brady either.

Rex has stopped the Pats, true. Rex also has multiple 40 point games hung on him by the Pats as well. Say the best case happens, the Jets plays all out, hold the Pats to 17 points. Do you really think the Jets O as it now stands can score 18 on NE?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by chirorob View Post
    C'mon. It's more than Brady. I forgot, what happened the year they had Matt Cassell? Matt, one of the worst QB's I have ever seen, Cassell?

Of course Brady helps immensely. It's a QB league, and it's near impossible to have prolonged success with out that great QB. But it's not quite all Brady either.

Rex has stopped the Pats, true. Rex also has multiple 40 point games hung on him by the Pats as well. Say the best case happens, the Jets plays all out, hold the Pats to 17 points. Do you really think the Jets O as it now stands can score 18 on NE?
    BE yanks in 3 TD receptions.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SONNY WERBLIN View Post
    Cheaters never win and winners never cheat. They Cheated and were caught. Of course, they will be accused of cheating again. They WERE, as a matter of proven irrefutable fact, cheaters. Own up to it and move on.
    I wouldn't call it cheating, but anyway I fixed your incorrect statement.
    Please prove otherwise and provide link? Thankeeee.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by The Boston Patriot View Post
    I've already indicated I do not think they currently "violate NFL rules" (since you don't like the word "cheat"), but they admittedly "violated NFL rules" before and it is just too bad if Pats fans get tired of people bringing it up. To some people, their reputation is everything and they would never risk it by "violating rules". Apparently Bill Belichick (whom I believe to be an all time great coach) is not included among those who feel they need to comply with the rules, or at least he felt that way at one time. That's his burden to live with, and a permanent blemish on the Pats championship seasons.

It is what it is. Based on the unprecedented penalties and fines, I can only assume the NFL felt it was a serious intentional violation of the rules which gave the Pats a competitive advantage.

So, when you complain about non-Pat fans bringing it up, consider this. If a man was convicted of perjury 3 years ago and was testifying under oath today, would you trust that he is telling the truth? Probably not. Once a liar, always a liar. Hence, the belief among the non-Pat fans that once an NFL Rule Violator ("cheater") always an NFL Rule Violator ("cheater"). You may not agree with their logic from your vantage point, but their logic is sound and has a long time-honored history of accuracy.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    www.cheatinbastid.com

www.thecamerasinbradysbutt.com

www.goddellblowskraft.org

There's your link.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SONNY WERBLIN View Post
    I've already indicated I do not think they currently "violate NFL rules" (since you don't like the word "cheat"), but they admittedly "violated NFL rules" before and it is just too bad if Pats fans get tired of people bringing it up. To some people, their reputation is everything and they would never risk it by "violating rules". Apparently Bill Belichick (whom I believe to be an all time great coach) is not included among those who feel they need to comply with the rules, or at least he felt that way at one time. That's his burden to live with, and a permanent blemish on the Pats championship seasons.

It is what it is. Based on the unprecedented penalties and fines, I can only assume the NFL felt it was a serious intentional violation of the rules which gave the Pats a competitive advantage.

So, when you complain about non-Pat fans bringing it up, consider this. If a man was convicted of perjury 3 years ago and was testifying under oath today, would you trust that he is telling the truth? Probably not. Once a liar, always a liar. Hence, the belief among the non-Pat fans that once an NFL Rule Violator ("cheater") always an NFL Rule Violator ("cheater"). You may not agree with their logic from your vantage point, but their logic is sound and has a long time-honored history of accuracy.
    I would disagree with this generally as that logic suggests no one can change their stripes, or commit an honest mistake, which we both know is patently wrong but whatever. The chanting of their "non-Pats" POV is their sacred mantra and will never change regardless of logic and truth. I don't mind discussing this further but it is pretty much a waste of time on both our parts I'm sure. Thank you for the discussion though. It's a pleasure interacting with intelligent discourse.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you for the discussion though. It's a pleasure interacting with intelligent discourse.
    Intelligent discourse?... where'd we go wrong? You G-damned Pat lov'n chowd...

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Are you serious?

lol Texans

Pats are ready to snap, D has no idea what's going on, lolz
    Last edited by ASG0531; 12-11-2012 at 08:28 PM.