Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Looking back on JI Pre-season Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    April 30, 2012

We're not forgetting. Nope. Not happening.

http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/sh...&postcount=160

Done. 1 year. Bye.

SAR I
    I don't think Ray knows how the Internet works.

Undrafted Free Agent
    April 30, 2012

We're not forgetting. Nope. Not happening.

http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/sh...&postcount=160

Done. 1 year. Bye.

SAR I
    Wow. You just got served.

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

Quote Originally Posted by First DOWN! View Post
    I don't think Ray knows how the Internet works.
    Quote Originally Posted by geekbeatking View Post
    Wow. You just got served.
    Now that we've got the proof, lets hope that he takes his ban like a man.

SAR I

Now that we've got the proof, lets hope that he takes his ban like a man.

SAR I

He ain't.

He's going to weasel out of it by saying you "took him out of context" when he said the Jets have the potential to go 12-4.

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

Quote Originally Posted by Rexipus Rex View Post
    He ain't.

He's going to weasel out of it by saying you "took him out of context" when he said the Jets have the potential to go 12-4.
    That's a prediction, definitely. I mean, if you read that you read it as a prediction, right?

SAR I

That's a prediction, definitely. I mean, if you read that you read it as a prediction, right?

SAR I
    That isn't a prediction you dumbass!

The Jets right now can still win 9 games, if they don't have the injuries they have all year, it certainly is plausible that 12 wins would have been possible. Meanwhile you PREDICTED a five win season, Tebow taking over, only to now go back on Sanchez's wagon, and you predicted Sparano would take over Mid-season because Rex would lose the team.

How about shutting the **** up?

You are a pathetic insecure tool!
    Last edited by Ray Ray19; 12-11-2012 at 12:58 AM.

Jets Insider VIP
    I don't think anyone should be banned for a failed prediction on a message board.

The only grounds for such a ban IMO would be a hypothetical situation where a poster was so sure the Jets would win no more than six games that he or she accepted a monetary bet and then failed to honor and pay up when and if the Jets won their seventh.

Ray clearly accepted no such bet

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by Rexipus Rex View Post
    He ain't.

Suggesting the team "can" win isn't a prediction. Suggesting potential isn't a prediction.

There is nothing to weasel out of, but playing SAR's lapdog is pretty pathetic.
    Last edited by Ray Ray19; 12-11-2012 at 01:00 AM.

Lol, who are you again? If you don't have 1,000 posts, please just don't bother posting.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Choon328 View Post
    Sure:

Simijet: 5-11
    JetsRooter: 4-12
    Rextilleon: 5-11
    Ash1962: 3-13
    lageman4ever: 4-12
    heymangold: "would be happy with a 6-10 record"
    Minkaveli: 6-10
    Patsfantx: "6-8 wins tops"
    Ironfan40: 7-9
    NewYorkSackExchange: 7-9
    Sports: 7-9
    Vinny Testaverde's Niece: 6-10
    LSJF: 7-9
    Scitscat: 7-9
    JetFan16: 6-10
    Jmat321: "Best case 6-10, worst case 2-14."
    ChiroRob: "4-18, We will have losses so bad that they count as two."
    Fidelioion: 6-10
    Traitor Jay & the Woodies: 5-11
    LanceMehl: "4-12 or 5-11"
    NYJets4Life: 6-10
    Green&White51: 5-11
    LAJetFan: "7-9 maybe 6-10"
    PMarsico: "6-10, unless they sign a Right Tackle and a true #2 WR." Neither of those 2 things happened
    MnJetFan: 2-14
    dcronin: "5-11 tops"
    TechJet: "6-10 I feel bad for Tebow. After the 2012 season he's leaving anyway. " In TechJets defense 2 weeks prior to this prediction he said we were going to go 8-8.

Mike and Mike predicted us to go 6-10. So when you hear them talking sh*t about the Jets record you can remember that they are phonies and hypocritical.

Southtown: Talking about the Mike and Mike predictions, "Sounds about right"
    Damn where am I? I know I did not predict suckchez could win us 8 or 9 hames

Quote Originally Posted by Jet Nut View Post
    lol

Tell us again how wins don't mean a thing against lousy teams..

Season predictions count no matter the schedule, the schedule hasn't changed.

Last year, how many teams did the pats beat during the regular season, who had a winning record?

Hint, 0
    Denver had a winning record 2 games before the playoffs. If the pats did not beat 4 other teams would have had winning records.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by patman View Post
    Denver had a winning record 2 games before the playoffs. If the pats did not beat 4 other teams would have had winning records.
    Who's discussing your cheating scum chowd troll

This is Jets Insider....want to talk.about your douches go back to patsfans.com where you belong

Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    Who's discussing your cheating scum chowd troll

This is Jets Insider....want to talk.about your douches go back to patsfans.com where you belong

Chill, Boy sometimes you are just a miserable person. Jet nut said that the Pats did not beat a team with a winning record last year, I pointed out the they beat the Broncos during the regular season. He was wrong an I pointed it out.
    I did not bring up the pats, he did.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rextilleon View Post
    Genius-----ask yourself one question--------Did they make the Playoffs---and by the way, give me a list of those who thought they would win 10-12 games so that we can deride them. They are not a good football team. Stop wasting your time with this ridiculous analysis.

Oh, let me remind you--------Rex Ryan "This is the best group of players I have had since I have been here"-------It follows that he must be a horrible head coach. Check this out: http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/sh...&postcount=160
    Genius...somebody asked if I would post who thought we would be under .500 so that's what I did. I didn't mock anyone for saying that we would be bad. In fact I admitted that I thought we would be 10-6 at the end of the year and that's obviously not happening so that's just as bad as saying they would go 6-10. And I could care less what Rex said, my post had nothing to do with that. You're a big boy, you made your own projection. And since you chose to talk sh*t I can say that you're 5-11 projection was terrible and the fact that you still whine and cry about this team not being better is hypocritical and assinine since you only projected them to win 5 games. Ok genius?

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Foggy View Post
    I predicted Sanchez would run into Matt Slauson's ass and fumble.

So close...
    LOL!!!!!!!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by patman View Post
    Chill, Boy sometimes you are just a miserable person. Jet nut said that the Pats did not beat a team with a winning record last year, I pointed out the they beat the Broncos during the regular season. He was wrong an I pointed it out.
    I did not bring up the pats, he did.
    He wasn't wrong. You don't go by what the teams record was when you played them, you go by what their overall record is at the end of the season. But does it really matter? They didn't win the Super Bowl, neither did the Jets so who gives a sh*t anymore.

All League
    i think i had us at 11-5.....big mouth rex tricked me into thinking this was the "most talented team" he ever had. when revis got hurt early on i put us at 9-7...

i think we end the year at 7-9.

i have really changed my opinion on rex after this year and would not be upset at all if he gets canned.....the way he handles sissy boy suckchez is pathetic!!!! did u see video clips on rex rubbing his back at the locker after the game he got benched!!!! would belichoke, parcels , or lombardi ever do that!!!!!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post

The Jets right now can still win 9 games, if they don't have the injuries they have all year, it certainly is plausible that 12 wins would have been possible.
    The Jets never had the talent to win 12 games, even if they were 100% healthy. When you have a bottom 5 starting QB, .500 is the very best you can hope for.

Great call on the demise of the Patriots.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    The Jets never had the talent to win 12 games, even if they were 100% healthy. When you have a bottom 5 starting QB, .500 is the very best you can hope for.

Great call on the demise of the Patriots.
    You are right. And the real shame is that even with our lack of weapons IF we had an average QB we would be a 10 or 11 win team on any given year and with this year's schedule maybe 12 or 13.

Just look at the difference in the OL and running game just by going from a league-worst RT to an average player. An improvement at the QB position would have an even bigger impact than that.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    You are right. And the real shame is that even with our lack of weapons IF we had an average QB we would be a 10 or 11 win team on any given year and with this year's schedule maybe 12 or 13.

Just look at the difference in the OL and running game just by going from a league-worst RT to an average player. An improvement at the QB position would have an even bigger impact than that.
    I agree with you, if the Jets had an average QB (12-18 in the league), things would be drastically different for the Jets.

Heard on the NFL network the other day that no player in the NFL has more turnovers than Mark Sanchez over the last 3 seasons.

You just can't win with back-breaking turnovers in the NFL.