Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Jets may bring back Braylon Edwards

All League

Braylon is the man. I don't know how he isn't our #1 receiver right now. We need a tall fast deep threat, and we've gone one that has already has chemistry with Sanchez, and most importantly WANTS to play for the New York Jets.

He has been a big part of our two recent playoff runs and I just don't see how you don't bring him back.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...755edoMg#t=38s

Quote Originally Posted by 3rd_Times_A_Charm View Post
    Braylon is the man. I don't know how he isn't our #1 receiver right now. We need a tall fast deep threat, and we've gone one that has already has chemistry with Sanchez, and most importantly WANTS to play for the New York Jets.

He has been a big part of our two recent playoff runs and I just don't see how you don't bring him back.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...755edoMg#t=38s
    exactly well said.

Despite Jets coach Rex Ryan saying he’s more focused on the players currently on the roster, the Jets today wouldn’t completely rule out the possibility that WR Braylon Edwards could return to the Jets. Edwards is no longer on the Seahawks roster after being waived from their injured reserve list. He will be subject to the waiver claims period Tuesday.

"You guys know what I’ve always said about Braylon in the past," Ryan said. "So you know how I feel about him, but right now, I think we’ll just focus on the guys we have."

ESPN's Adam Schefter reported today that the Jets were considering re-signing Edwards, who played for the team from 2009-10, despite the fact that Edwards recently criticized the Jets for their handling of their quarterback situation.

"Don't blame Sanchez. I played there. Blame the idiots calling shots. Mark is a beast and will probe it when given a proper chance."

Edwards apologized the next day on Twitter, and the Jets could use help at wide receiver. Beyond the fact that Santonio Holmes is out for the season, rookie deep threat Stephen Hill is out with a sprained knee ligament suffered in Sunday's game.

Edwards, 29, caught 88 passes in two seasons with the Jets in 2009-10, with 11 touchdowns.

No more dolphin trash or or practice squad players. Make ur last move a good one tannenbaum!

Bring him in. What do we have to lose

All League
    Just sign him then we can stop talking about signing him.

Probably change to why we should cut him.

Bewildered Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe W. Namath View Post
    Yes, i do feel pathetic rooting for this organization.
    You should stop watching pr0n on your jetsinsider computer.

Bewildered Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    LOL

Break on through, Joe W.

This would be the smartest move the Jets have made in some time. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vwnf95DHiRQ I miss the dougie LOL

Did anyone actually read the page that this linked to?

Jets will consider bringing back their former wide receiver, either by claiming him on waivers or signing him if he clears them.
    Coach Rex Ryan was asked Monday if they might consider Edwards.

"You guys know what I've always said about Braylon in the past, so you know how I feel about him," Ryan said. "But right now, I think we'll just focus on the guys we have."

Now, with the Jets trying to seize the AFC's last wild-card spot, they are in need of receiving help. Edwards is getting serious consideration, despite the events of last week.
    Maybe the Jets do bring him back, but the closest thing I see to that is that (according to league sources) the Jets "will consider" bringing back Edwards.

COnsidering their WR situation, I"m sure the Jets are "considering" everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    Rah Rah--------What happened to 12-4? GENIUS

Quote Originally Posted by rextilleon View Post
    Rah Rah--------What happened to 12-4? GENIUS
    Your response to that "there is the door" pic is a douchey troll post?

Yeah, what happened to the phantom prediction?

Jets Insider VIP
    while we are on that subject of ray posting that he thought the Jets might have " the potential" to win 12 reptilleon...how did your definite firm and cast in concrete Jets 5-11 prediction turn out??

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by JETSALLDAY24 View Post
    This would be the smartest move the Jets have made in some time. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vwnf95DHiRQ I miss the dougie LOL
    LOL. Too bad Suckchez can't make those throws anymore. If he tries, count on even more picks.

Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet View Post
    If he comes here and actually plays well, then who gives a f*ck what he had to tweet?

The point is, the Jets need a WR and Braylon Edwards was always the best WR we had for Sanchez.

Signing Holmes has turned into a disaster. But Braylon always marched the party line and he always had big plays for Sanchez. Edwards was always the guy they should have brought back.

The only reason why they didn't was because Edwards contract demands were too much. But how was signing Holmes for 50 million ANY better?
    +1 Considering his cap number and productivity, Holmes is an unmitigated disaster for the team.

Veteran
    Any sane GM would sign B.E. in this situation. Judging from Tanny... sorry, Braylon.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe W. Namath View Post
    Yes, i do feel pathetic rooting for this organization.
    Its not your fault. I also suffer from the same affliction. I read somewhere that is becoming an epedemic amoung Jet fan 35 and older.