Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 150

Thread: Jets Tweets 12/11: "Braylon Watch" Edition

  1. #1

    Jets Tweets 12/11: "Braylon Watch" Edition

    Wayne Chrebet ‏@waynechrebet
    Spoke with Aaron Glenn. He's now a scout for the Jets.knows his stuff.said there's no receivers out there to pick up rt now.Who4 next year?


    Manish Mehta ‏@MMehtaNYDN
    Jets considering bringing back Braylon Edwards to help depleted receiving corps. Story: http://tinyurl.com/ctzadxb #nyj


    Manish Mehta ‏@MMehtaNYDN
    Raissman: Jets are always on ESPN's radar. Column: http://tinyurl.com/aqeharl #nyj


    Manish Mehta ‏@MMehtaNYDN
    Rex Ryan isn't ready to talk playoffs yet. Story: http://tinyurl.com/bmx3u4n #nyj

  2. #2
    Chris Menn ‏@wildthing202
    Jets Playoff Scenarios After Week 14 http://bit.ly/RmVZ7R It should be 100% accurate. Next update will be after the Cincy-Phil game on Thur.


    Manish Mehta ‏@MMehtaNYDN
    Rex Ryan says that Tim Tebow is still the Jets' No. 2 QB when healthy. Story: http://tinyurl.com/aulsfxl #nyj


    Brian Costello ‏@BrianCoz
    Desperate for WR, Jets mull Braylon reunion #nyj: http://nyp.st/VwtvUP via @nypost

  3. #3
    Brian Costello ‏@BrianCoz
    Lack-bluster talk about Titans, not the ‘playoffs’ #nyj: http://nyp.st/U1C5LO via @nypost


    Brian Costello ‏@BrianCoz
    CANNIZZARO: Beating pushovers treated as non-losses #nyj: http://nyp.st/UvkGtk via @nypost

  4. #4
    Brian Costello ‏@BrianCoz
    Rex wanted token Tebow time in rout #nyj: http://nyp.st/U1v6T7 via @nypost


    Brian Costello ‏@BrianCoz
    Jets game on Dec. 23 bumped from prime time to 1 p.m. start #nyj: http://nyp.st/TQNUHC via @nypost


    Brian Costello ‏@BrianCoz
    ESPN prez says they overdid Tebow coverage #nyj: http://nyp.st/U1kvr3 via @nypost

    No ****, ESPN Prez.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Wayne Chrebet ‏@waynechrebet
    Spoke with Aaron Glenn. He's now a scout for the Jets.knows his stuff.said there's no receivers out there to pick up rt now.Who4 next year?


    Manish Mehta ‏@MMehtaNYDN
    Jets considering bringing back Braylon Edwards to help depleted receiving corps. Story: http://tinyurl.com/ctzadxb #nyj
    Ha.

    Also, who knew Aaron Glenn was a scout with the Jets? I'm not sure if he is a good scout, but I'm glad the Jets found a job for him in the organization. He was a very good CB for the Jets for a lot of years.

  6. #6
    Manish Mehta ‏@MMehtaNYDN
    I'm told Jets CB Aaron Berry's hamstring injury will sideline him 2-3 weeks & likely cost him rest of season. Could be placed on I.R. #nyj

  7. #7
    Hall Of Fame
    Founding JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    10,172
    Quote Originally Posted by Batmans A Scientist View Post
    Ha.

    Also, who knew Aaron Glenn was a scout with the Jets? I'm not sure if he is a good scout, but I'm glad the Jets found a job for him in the organization. He was a very good CB for the Jets for a lot of years.
    Good for AG, he was one of our good guys.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Wayne Chrebet ‏@waynechrebet
    Spoke with Aaron Glenn. He's now a scout for the Jets.knows his stuff.said there's no receivers out there to pick up rt now.Who4 next year?
    @waynechrebet: Everyone is saying bring in Braylon.He just called the Jets decision makers idiots. What would that mean if they brought him in? Justsaying.

    @waynechrebet: I completely agree that he is the best option. He's football ready and prob had the best chemistry with Sanchez.Need to get ball downfield.

    @waynechrebet: Haven't read or seen the news. What's the latest on the Braylon signing? Or any other WRs they're looking at?

  9. #9
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Mendham, NJ
    Posts
    12,999
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    @waynechrebet: Everyone is saying bring in Braylon.He just called the Jets decision makers idiots. What would that mean if they brought him in? Justsaying.

    @waynechrebet: I completely agree that he is the best option. He's football ready and prob had the best chemistry with Sanchez.Need to get ball downfield.

    @waynechrebet: Haven't read or seen the news. What's the latest on the Braylon signing? Or any other WRs they're looking at?
    I believe we will know by 4 pm today.

  10. #10
    Rich Cimini ‏@RichCimini
    As reported yesterday, #Jets interested in reuniting w player who last wk called them "idiots" -- Braylon Edwards. http://espn.go.com/blog/new-york/jet...n-is-available

  11. #11
    All League
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Hanover, PA
    Posts
    3,432
    if pathetic Rex is going to stick with his sissy boy qb....why not bring edwards back....suckchez did have some success with him.

  12. #12
    Rich Cimini ‏@RichCimini
    Not sure what to make of this, but Rex Ryan says he thinks Tebow probably disappointed and happy he came to #Jets. http://espn.go.com/blog/new-york/jet...n-is-available

  13. #13
    Rich Cimini ‏@RichCimini
    Rex Ryan joked that Al Woodall will start this week. So I called Al and got his take on Jets 3-QB circus. #Jets http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/stor...morous-mention

  14. #14
    Rich Cimini ‏@RichCimini
    No bombast from Rex Ryan. Refuses to talk playoff possibilities. Holy humble pie. #Jets http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/stor...uarantees-days

  15. #15
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Boynton Beach, FL
    Posts
    8,952
    @waynechrebet: Everyone is saying bring in Braylon.He just called the Jets decision makers idiots. What would that mean if they brought him in? Justsaying.
    This guy gets it.

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe W. Namath View Post
    This guy gets it.
    Maybe they can put their pride aside and do what's best for the team right now. Plus, maybe they know they aren't that bright.

  17. #17
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    19,210
    Quote Originally Posted by Batmans A Scientist View Post
    Ha.

    Also, who knew Aaron Glenn was a scout with the Jets? I'm not sure if he is a good scout, but I'm glad the Jets found a job for him in the organization. He was a very good CB for the Jets for a lot of years.
    I didn't realize it until I heard him being interviewed the other day on the radio. He came off very well - sounded like he knew his business.

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe W. Namath View Post
    This guy gets it.
    No doubt he does but the reality is that these guys are trying to win games and this is a business...

    Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

  19. #19
    All League
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    2,749
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe W. Namath View Post
    This guy gets it.
    Yes, he gets it that edwards is the best option for us and we should sign him

  20. #20
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    The Woods in Wisconsin
    Posts
    1,287
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe W. Namath View Post
    This guy gets it.
    Gets what? Right after the tweet you quote he goes on to tweet that Edwards is the best option.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us