Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Jets Tweets 12/11: "Braylon Watch" Edition

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe W. Namath View Post
    I have a long term vision. You are all looking at this short sighted. Signing edwards sends a bad message to the players. Have some respect for yourself and your organization and dont sign a guy who just called you an idiot.

Could edwards help? Probably. but what does it matter. We are incapable of winning the super bowl.

So if we cant win the super bowl, then show some pride and dignity and dont sign a guy who just called you an idiot.
    So in your eyes, the better message to send to the players is, "We're still alive for the playoffs, and there's a player out there that can help us at a position we're in dire need of. But we have no shot at a superbowl, so we're not going to even try to improve our team at this point." ???

Veteran
    You play to win the game. If Edwards improves your team, you sign him. Period.

I'll take any of these guys back before Edwards.

Royce
    Turner
    Eron Riley
    Logan Payne
    Scotty McKnight
    DaMarcus Ganaway
    Dexter Jackson - If only to play ST over Kerley
    Raymond Webber

They are all younger healthier and know the system. Don't know if any of them are currently on anther team.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamers View Post

Royce
    Turner
    Eron Riley
    Logan Payne
    Scotty McKnight
    DaMarcus Ganaway
    Raymond Webber

They are all younger healthier and know the system. Don't know if any of them are currently on anther team.

I love Jets fans

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamers View Post

Royce
    Turner
    Eron Riley
    Logan Payne
    Scotty McKnight
    DaMarcus Ganaway
    Raymond Webber

All of these guys are pure trash. Not saying Edwards will come in and make a huge impact but just stop.

Brian Costello ‏@BrianCoz
    The Jets will indeed sign WR Braylon Edwards if he clears waivers today, according to a source. #nyj

Jets Insider VIP
    So in your eyes, the better message to send to the players is, "We're still alive for the playoffs, and there's a player out there that can help us at a position we're in dire need of. But we have no shot at a superbowl, so we're not going to even try to improve our team at this point." ???
    Correct. Id rather establish that behavior like that is not tolerated then have the players saying, "Hey, Bray called these guys idiots and they still signed him. Theres no telling what I can get away with."

Quote Originally Posted by Sanchise View Post
    All of these guys are pure trash. Not saying Edwards will come in and make a huge impact but just stop.
    He was proven pure trash here. He is 29 and has bad knees. He doesn't have the upside of putting Cumby at WR. You people are delusional.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe W. Namath View Post
    Correct. Id rather establish that behavior like that is not tolerated then have the players saying, "Hey, Bray called these guys idiots and they still signed him. Theres no telling what I can get away with."
    what are we in 1st grade? is idiot that grave of an insult?

far worse is said every day in the NFL.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by copernicus View Post
    I love Braylon Edwards and I 100% agree with this. The JETS have no pride or dignity. There is example after example. You don't build championships by signing players who recently disrespect the entire organization calling them idiots
    If only Woody wasn't a Republican and they didn't want to institute new rules requiring teachers to actually work instead of coasting, have less than their incredible four months of paid time off and not spend their few "working" hours posting on football message boards....

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Big question is does the official announcement come at 4:20?

Quote Originally Posted by FlagmanL11 View Post
    Big question is does the official announcement come at 4:20?
    you're confusing Braylon with Santonio.

Braylon's announcement will be made during happy hour.

All Pro

Is there any gas left in Braylon's tank?

How much athleticism does Edwards have left? Without breakaway speed, he doesn't have much else to offer.

Manish Mehta ‏@MMehtaNYDN
    One source tells me it's "done deal" Jets will sign Braylon Edwards if he clears waivers. Second source says it will happen too. #nyj

Quote Originally Posted by TheMikeIsHot View Post
    How much athleticism does Edwards have left? Without breakaway speed, he doesn't have much else to offer.
    /Looks at the other threads on Edwards.

/Looks at this thread.

/Shakes head and moves on.

Brian Costello ‏@BrianCoz
    No lie: I was talking to someone with Jets last week about Edwards' twitter rant. They joked, "he'll probably be here next week."

Veteran
    We may see soon.

Seahawks fans think he has lost his speed due to the knee injury.

Jets Insider VIP
    I have gas.

I think he just filled up yesterday, so he should be good.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanchez 3:16 View Post
    what are we in 1st grade? is idiot that grave of an insult?

far worse is said every day in the NFL.
    Whatever the news is reporting the Jets may do, it's a good bet Joe W is going to oppose it and pretty much whine about it before it even happens. Since the news is reporting the Jets are in on Braylon, he takes the stance he is currently taking. If the Jets outright said they have no interest in Braylon, then this moral message sending crap he's spewing now wouldn't be discussed. Instead, he'd be whining about how the Jets are a joke and refuse to make a move for a player that could help them. It's his schtick.