Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Someone please tell me there is a team that can knock off the Pats !

Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    The Pats have already destroyed the Broncos and Texans.

They will easily handle the 49ers Sunday night.

Giants won't be able to stop Pats running game.

Packers defense can't stop a nose bleed.
    WOW!!!! A PATS HOMER THINKS THEY WILL WIN!!! STOP THE PRESSES!!!

ANYMORE WISDOM YOU CAN SHARE?????

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsFanatic View Post
    WOW!!!! A PATS HOMER THINKS THEY WILL WIN!!! STOP THE PRESSES!!!

ANYMORE WISDOM YOU CAN SHARE?????
    I hate the pats as much as anyone else, but the way they are playing...... It's gonna be tough for anyone to beat them.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsfanfromtheBURGH View Post
    I hate the pats as much as anyone else, but the way they are playing...... It's gonna be tough for anyone to beat them.
    Smart Jets fan.

Quote Originally Posted by JetsfanfromtheBURGH View Post
    My point was, I don't need any predictions from a troll. (A Pats homer, no less)

Bronco's are no threat whatsoever.

Do you know Peyton's post-season record in Foxboro?
    Are you nuts? Bronco's are the only team that concerns me.

All Pro
    LEt it go, LET IT GO: The cold never bothered me anyway
    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    Are you nuts? Bronco's are the only team that concerns me.
    +1
    The Broncos are a different team these pasts 4-5 weeks. Call me crazy, but i think the best way to beat Tom Brady is with another great opposing offense.

Its a 3 way pony race for the AFC : Pats, Ravens, and Broncos.

Any team is capable of beating any other one in the playoffs. I think there are several teams built to beat the Pats, but they are in the NFC. The 49ers and Giants probably have the best shot.

I am not convinced anyone in the AFC are built to beat them. The Broncos may be a different team than when they first faced, but so are the Pats. The Broncos have yet to put up a strong performance against an elite team and pretty much lost to all of the ones they faced.

Still not sure the Steelers can beat the Pats. Other than the last time they met, Brady pretty much has their number.

The Pats have to be considered the favorite right now. Their offense can beat you several different ways and they can run on you as much as they can pass. Their defense isn't the 85 Bears, but significantly better than last year and seems to be improving.

Anyone can get hot in the playoffs (look at last year's Giants and the Jets in 2009). There is no dominant team right now that is a class above everyone else (although the Pats can make a strong case for that tomorrow night if they can beat the 49ers like they have other opponents recently). Even though I don't think any AFC team is built to beat the Pats, I wouldn't be shocked if one of them knock them out.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sdJETSetter View Post
    +1
    The Broncos are a different team these pasts 4-5 weeks. Call me crazy, but i think the best way to beat Tom Brady is with another great opposing offense.

Sadly so are the PATS.
    The first 7 games of the season the PATS only outscore their opponents by the score of 207-163 with a 4-3 records. Since then the PATS outscored their their opponents by the score of 255-111 with a 6-0 record. I don't like them but I got to admit they are good.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Tai Mai Shu View Post
    Sadly so are the PATS.
    The first 7 games of the season the PATS only outscore their opponents by the score of 207-163 with a 4-3 records. Since then the PATS outscored their their opponents by the score of 255-111 with a 6-0 record. I don't like them but I got to admit they are good.
    Lordy. That is impressive.

Probably that Seahawk game got Bill and Tammy's jimmies all rustled.

+1

I think the Pats are a different team too.

The Broncos need to beat a good team to prove they aren't just beating on a bunch of sub .500 teams. The only ones they beat were the streaky Bengals (their loss to the Broncos was their fourth loss in a row) and the Steelers before they got their defense on track. Even their game tomorrow is going against a declining Ravens who will be without a bunch of their defensive and wounded starters (word is Bernard Pollard is added to the list of inactives for tomorrow).

As for the Ravens, I think they are done. Too many injuries. An inconsistent offense with the O.C. just fired. They will make the playoffs and probably win their division, but I wouldn't be shocked if they are one and done unless they get healthy quickly and the firing of Cam Cameron reignites their offense.
    Last edited by Rob0729; 12-15-2012 at 05:51 PM.

+1

Bite my tongue, but I have to agree with PatsFanTx. The Broncos aren't the kind of team that beats the Pats in the playoffs. Its the Ravens, Giants and even a Jets type team (2010) that is able to beat the Pats.

Not a team reliant on offense. A team that can play a tough defensive style of football. The Pats would probably out score the Broncos.

Banned
    Bite my tongue, but I have to agree with PatsFanTx. The Broncos aren't the kind of team that beats the Pats in the playoffs. Its the Ravens, Giants and even a Jets type team (2010) that is able to beat the Pats.

Not a team reliant on offense. A team that can play a tough defensive style of football. The Pats would probably out score the Broncos.
    Absolutely agree, the Ravens defense has always given Brady fits.

houston is still plenty capable of beating the pats, the MNF game was a fluke

All Pro

After a few sputtering games, there has been no team with a defense that has even come CLOSE to stopping the Pats offense. Not even close. Can u name one?
    You have to outscore them, and more importantly sustain long drives that take Brady off the field.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cant wait View Post
    houston is still plenty capable of beating the pats, the MNF game was a fluke
    The Pats absolutley destroyed the Texans.

How is that a fluke?

The same sh!t is proclaimed every year. We heard thhe same b/s 2 years ago and the Jets dismantled them in Foxboro. Last year, same music from the same song sheet. A dropped pass and missed FG prevented Baltimore from being in the SB.

Fact, NE has not won in 8 years and counting. In fact, if you remove Spygate, they haven't won a legit SB. Just facts.....

The Pats absolutley destroyed the Texans.

How is that a fluke?
    Houston handed the pats that game. Like how the 45-3 game was a fluke and the 2010 jets playoff win in foxboro. Houston is a very good team, but I wouldn't expect a sniveling homer like you to admit that

All League

Absolutely agree, the Ravens defense has always given Brady fits.
    I believe its the opposite, Broncos D is much better than anyone is giving them credit for. And the Ravens D is not even close to last years let alone 10 years ago.

Don't look now TX but the 49ers are getting it done

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FijiJet View Post
    Don't look now TX but the 49ers are getting it done
    Gotta admit, 49ers look damn good.
    Pats are lucky to only be down 14.