Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Someone please tell me there is a team that can knock off the Pats !

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    There are three teams capable of beating New England in the postseason. Problem is they all reside in the NFC.

The Giants, San Francisco and a HEALTHY Green Bay.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    What's worse? The Pats winning a 4th SB or the Giants winning a 3rd in 6 years?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PMarsico9 View Post
    None of you believe that Houston is good enough to beat New England?

As if they aren't and haven't been the best team in the AFC all year?

New England lost to freaking Arizona, TX is on here telling everybody their D is seriously good (lol).

They just gave up 53 to R&B superstar Russell Wilson, no?

Houston will not lose to them again if they meet again. Houston is arguably the most complete team in the NFL, still. Better running game than New England and superior D. If that game is at Reliant it would be a different story. And you'd have to be an idiot to think Indy will beat Houston. Houston will still be the #1 seed. Meaning New England will get Denver or a very pissed off Mike Tomlin.

But more importantly, I don't think they will. New England is in deep crap if Pittsburgh gets in as the Wild Card.

PS. Yeah, the Steelers were so pissed off they let Tebow beat them in one play in overtime. Angry Mike Tomlin! Grrr. Give. Me. A. Break.

True story. Pittsburgh plays best when they struggle to get into the playoffs. Like the Giants.
    Welp, the Pats beat the crap out of them very recently, so this is a tough time to rally your friends in making a case for the Texans beating the Pats in the playoffs. Angry and jealous Jets fan is angry and jealous.
    Last edited by ASG0531; 12-15-2012 at 04:19 AM.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, the Pats are in big trouble if the Steelers make the playoffs. Brady is only 7-2 against them lifetime. Belichick is quaking in his boots.
    Last edited by ASG0531; 12-15-2012 at 04:25 AM.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Denver and Houston are much tougher for NE to beat. If Pitt was at full strength they are tuff, but they are really dinged up.

Arizona played a good game against the pats, and a bad one against the seahawks. To point out one game as a representative sample of the season
    is foolish. I am surprised that you did not say that the jets are two points better than the pats since the beat Arizona by one point and the pats lost by one point.

Arizona has a very good defense. like the jets D, they are on the field a lot due to the ineffectiveness of the offense.

I would feel a lot better Sunday if Gronk and Endleman was playing. But at least Chung was able to get on the field last week for a few plays.
    Last edited by patman; 12-15-2012 at 09:06 AM.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by patman View Post
    Denver and Houston are much tougher for NE to beat. If Pitt was at full strength they are tuff, but they are really dinged up.

Arizona played a good game against the pats, and a bad one against the seahawks. To point out one game as a representative sample of the season
    is foolish. I am surprised that you did not say that the jets are two points better than the pats since the beat Arizona by one point and the pats lost by one point.

Arizona has a very good defense. like the jets D, they are on the field a lot due to the ineffectiveness of the offense.

I would feel a lot better Sunday if Gronk and Endleman was playing. But at least Chung was able to get on the field last week for a few plays.
    I love front runners. Why don't you call yourself LionMan, Oh because they suck!

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsFanatic View Post
    I love front runners. Why don't you call yourself LionMan, Oh because they suck!
    How would you know anything about front runners?

Good luck this weekend rooting for 13 teams to lose.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Front-running Trolls are out this morning.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    How would you know anything about front runners?

Good luck this weekend rooting for 13 teams to lose.
    Wait a minute, we're not front runners?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mohegangreen View Post
    Wait a minute, we're not front runners?
    When was the last time the Jets were in the AFCE race in mid-December?

Oh yea, 1998.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by First DOWN! View Post
    What's worse? The Pats winning a 4th SB or the Giants winning a 3rd in 6 years?
    Easily the Giants winning a 3rd in 6 years. I don't get those who live in the Tri-State area that rooted for the Giants in the two previous Super Bowls. I know we dislike New England, but we have to live with the Giants and their fans.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh yea, 1998.
    Remember when you said over the summer the division would be wrapped up by Thanksgiving and everyone scoffed at you?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ASG0531 View Post
    Remember when you said over the summer the division would be wrapped up by Thanksgiving and everyone scoffed at you?
    Yep, hit that one dead on.

And RahRah guaranteed the Jets would win 12 games.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh yea, 1998.
    First off, not true, 1998 is not the last time

OK we get it, we suck...What is missing in your life that makes you feel the need to rub it in for a month now? I feel another coming,
    Last edited by Mohegangreen; 12-15-2012 at 10:36 AM.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    If they can lose to Arizona they can lose to anyone. And although it's a longshot they could also lose to Seattle if they meet up with them in the SB.

But this could be Peyton Manning's year. He wants to do something his little brother hasn't done, and winning a SB with two different teams is surely something Eli will never match.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by billygreen View Post
    If they can lose to Arizona they can lose to anyone. And although it's a longshot they could also lose to Seattle if they meet up with them in the SB.

But this could be Peyton Manning's year. He wants to do something his little brother hasn't done, and winning a SB with two different teams is surely something Eli will never match.
    Bronco's are no threat whatsoever.

Do you know Peyton's post-season record in Foxboro?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

Look you're in denial, I understand, but your team is not that tough okay? They can be beaten. They can even be beaten by a Jets team that doesn't turn the ball over (remember the 3 point OT win at Gillette?). I would be very surprised if the Pats make it to the SB this year, somebody will knock them off in the playoffs. Nice year, no superbowl, but nice year.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

Keep telling yourself that your team is unbeatable, it's gonna be a blast rubbing it back in when your unbeatable paper Tiger chokes again this year. And you will deserve a serious laughing at...

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by billygreen View Post
    Look you're in denial, I understand, but your team is not that tough okay? They can be beaten. They can even be beaten by a Jets team that doesn't turn the ball over (remember the 3 point OT win at Gillette?).
    Why are the Pats #1 in every single Power Rankings out there?

The Jets are 0-5 against the Pats in the last 5 regular season meetings, not to mention a complete embarrassment on Thanksgiving.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sat morning, a week before christmas, and this jackass troll is spending his morning being an ******* on a Jets board.

Get a ****ing life!