Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Someone please tell me there is a team that can knock off the Pats !

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    2 plays changed the game.

1) Ridley's fumble the Texans could not recover (Kubiak in the presser: We just need to fall on the ball and not try to get cute).

2) Schaub's pick in the end zone. He stared down Daniels the entire route, McCourty read his eyes and made a great break on the throw for the pick. Not to mention, Foster was uncovered in the middle of the field and could have walked in the the TD.

That's a 14 point swing early in the game.
    Yes they were both huge plays.

On the int, foster was WIDE open underneath and might have scored had Schaub thrown it to him instead of trying to force it in between two defenders and late.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectre View Post
    When they did run, they got nowhere.

Pats run D adjusted to what Houston was doing on the run. Foster was stifled.

He ran 15 times for 46 yds. First 2 runs he got 10 and 15 yds. Rest of his carries were 13 for 21yds. That's 1.6 ypc. He was Shut Down !
    Guess Ben Tate's yards don't count in your opinion.

Jets Insider VIP
    The Cheats need home games to get back to the Superbowl.

It's well known that they have jimmied with the communications systems in Sucksboro so that the offensive and defensive signals to the opposition helmets are also illegally sent to the Cheats coaching box and the calls played immediately relayed to Brady and their defensive captain

Cheaters don't stop cheating

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

What a stupid thread. Of course there are teams that can beat the Pats. There might be one coming to Foxboro next Sunday. They haven't won squat yet, and we all know what happens when a seemingly invincible Pats team hits the playoffs. Everyone just chill. But damn if they didn't make a bit of a statement last night. Who was the guy who made the thread saying that the Broncos and Texans were "miles ahead" of the Pats?

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMikeIsHot View Post
    Guess Ben Tate's yards don't count in your opinion.
    Garbage time runs. BFD

BB chose to protect against the quick score and let Houston eat up the clock.

Do you REALLY think that Tate is better than Foster ?

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectre View Post
    Garbage time runs. BFD

BB chose to protect against the quick score and let Houston eat up the clock.

Do you REALLY think that Tate is better than Foster ?

why should jet fans on a jet message board give a hoot whether human turd BB chose to do whatever human turd BB chose to do?

I hate the patsies ! ...

Rookie
    Tate had 8/46yds.

He had a long of 23yds.

His 7 other runs totaled 23yds.

That 3.3 ypc at that stage of the game was a good tradeoff against the clock.

Houston's running game was pretty much non-existent.

LTG

I'm not sure I can survive another Giants-Pats SB though, this would really just be cruel and unusual punishment for Jets fans at that point.

Best way to ensure dopey Eli and company don't make it is them missing out on the playoffs, because I don't really trust the bizarre playoff magic that happens for them not to happen. Pats are in the playoffs, but will face some tough challengers. Not sure if Houston can be counted as one of them after last night.

Quote Originally Posted by SlickBri481 View Post
    I'm not sure I can survive another Giants-Pats SB though, this would really just be cruel and unusual punishment for Jets fans at that point.
    For Patriots fans too. Unless Justin Tuck and JPP sit that game out, I want no part of the Giants in the playoffs.

Schluberator & Gadfly
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    why should jet fans on a jet message board give a hoot whether human turd BB chose to do whatever human turd BB chose to do?
    This forum is for the Jets AND the NFL. Remember?

Schluberator & Gadfly

Best way to ensure dopey Eli and company don't make it is them missing out on the playoffs, because I don't really trust the bizarre playoff magic that happens for them not to happen. Pats are in the playoffs, but will face some tough challengers. Not sure if Houston can be counted as one of them after last night.
    Advertisers wouldn't like it either. A buncha retreads.

Quote Originally Posted by chesapeakejet View Post
    This forum is for the Jets AND the NFL. Remember?
    this 100%

It's well known that they have jimmied with the communications systems in Sucksboro so that the offensive and defensive signals to the opposition helmets are also illegally sent to the Cheats coaching box and the calls played immediately relayed to Brady and their defensive captain

Cheaters don't stop cheating

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
    I almost hate to bring this up, because I know what your response will be, but doesn't the league run the in-game communications system?

Banned

In the Pats last 3 road games, they beat the Phins, Jets and Rams by a combined score of 117-36.

Pats can win on the road as easily as they do in Foxboro.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Fixit View Post
    I almost hate to bring this up, because I know what your response will be, but doesn't the league run the in-game communications system?
    Don't let the facts get in the way.

You and me both. I'd be miserable but again would root to see the Patriots win against the Giants.

Quote Originally Posted by MDL_JET View Post
    You and me both. I'd be miserable but again would root to see the Patriots win against the Giants.
    I honestly don't know if I could watch another Pats/Giants SB. They almost killed me.

In the Pats last 3 road games, they beat the Phins, Jets and Rams by a combined score of 117-36.

On the ocean, too.

Schluberator & Gadfly

Past performance is not indicative of future results.

Can't Wait!