Page 14 of 30 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Braylon Edwards is officially a NY Jet ...again.(Merged 100X)

@waynechrebet: Good move bringing Braylon back.I think instantly Sanchez will have some confidence back.A little spark to him.A familiar face wil do that.

Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Revis and Cro Show on D and Kerley, Hill, Braylon (assuming he's back), and Tone on O next year? Sounds lot better than where we're at right now. Hopefully we can stay healthy next season.
    Yup, we are seriously devoid of talent on the offensive side of the ball. Braylon has not been healthy nor been given much of a chance in the places he has been the last two years. If he is healthy, he is young enough to still make an impact.

I don't think any Jet fan is suggesting that he is great and will dominate on Sunday but he is certainly a better gamble than Patrick Turner/Jason Hill for the last 3 games of the year.

I LOL at SOJF's that are acting like other Jets fans are proclaiming Braylon the messiah.

Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    @waynechrebet: Good move bringing Braylon back.I think instantly Sanchez will have some confidence back.A little spark to him.A familiar face wil do that.
    I like how Wayne doesn't space words following a period, lol.

Hmm, lets see. Who should we trust more when assessing this move? Chrebet or Damien "i want a gig in media and will say anything controversial" Faddy, i mean Woody.

Hall Of Fame
    I haven't been reading the thread but I am pretty sure this sums up Vin's night.

Quote Originally Posted by revischrist View Post
    Yup, we are seriously devoid of talent on the offensive side of the ball. Braylon has not been healthy nor been given much of a chance in the places he has been the last two years. If he is healthy, he is young enough to still make an impact.

I don't think any Jet fan is suggesting that he is great and will dominate on Sunday but he is certainly a better gamble than Patrick Turner/Jason Hill for the last 3 games of the year.

I LOL at SOJF's that are acting like other Jets fans are proclaiming Braylon the messiah.
    Indeed. Especially with Hill (Stephen) injuring his knee, we need a veteran with experience to be able to come in and play. Honestly, I'd like Braylon here even with Stephen healthy. Can definitely provide some veteran leadership for Hill to develop under and gain knowledge from. Not to mention, look at the jags we've had at WR: Jason Hill, Jordan White, Chaz Schillens, Random Guy #1, Random Guy #2. I think I even saw the hotdog guy getting some snaps last week.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by mavericknyc1980 View Post
    Could mean they have gone over Mike T opinion. He called out Mike T Nd then they bring him back. Hmmm,.
    +INteresting angle no one else has mentioned. Maybe it means Tanny's days as GM are numbered.

Quote Originally Posted by Vinny Testaverde's Niece View Post
    +INteresting angle no one else has mentioned. Maybe it means Tanny's days as GM are numbered.
    Could you translate what he said, cause I could not understand a lick of it. I think I'm too tired right now, lol.

Impact

No question that there is all upside with this signing, if BE's knee holds up. In fact, perhaps the thinking is that they keep Braylon on for next year at a minimum. With Holmes, Braylon, Kerley and a second year Hill, that receiving corps is not bad (on paper).

@santonio10: Welcome home @OfficialBraylon

@OfficialBraylon: @santonio10 brotha I appreciate it. Flight boys almost back
    Last edited by C Mart; 12-11-2012 at 08:42 PM.

All Pro
    Does Bray Bray still do the pre game with his shirt rolled up to show his abs?

@OfficialBraylon: It feels great to be going home. Thanks to all of jet nation that continuously supported me and pushed for me. I'm back and it's go time

Quote Originally Posted by mavericknyc1980 View Post
    Could mean they have gone over Mike T opinion. He called out Mike T Nd then they bring him back. Hmmm,.
    Awesome, more dissension, more possible drama over a "has been" Wr.

Even in signing a guy off waivers the Jets find a way to be controvertial

@OfficialBraylon: It feels great to be going home. Thanks to all of jet nation that continuously supported me and pushed for me. I'm back and it's go time

Braylon ended with...

"You guys are great. Love you ****in' idiots!"

Quote Originally Posted by JETSALLDAY24 View Post
    Forget Braylon who is the qb in this video!

@santonio10: Welcome home @OfficialBraylon

@OfficialBraylon: @santonio10 brotha I appreciate it. Flight boys almost back
    That just made me miss Jerricho.

Quote Originally Posted by brex View Post
    Superbowl
    Three-peat!!!

watch and see the difference in his game play compared to sf and seattle he wanted to be here all along.

if rex is gonna stick with mark down the stretch this is a wise move if only for the confidence they have in one another.

if he stays further he can also teach hill a ton (on the practice field).

Quote Originally Posted by ryu79 View Post
    Forget Braylon who is the qb in this video!
    Will never forget when he carried two defenders into the end zone up in New England during the playoffs. Just a shame it didnt work out here. Lots a speculation that off field problems and his health were a factor. He had a great run for us and always said he loved being a JET