Thread: Give us something now

Give us something now

First Firemen Ed left (he might have been fired). With two games left and this offense looking worse than a Pop Warner offense. It is time to start making the switches at the end of the year. Here are my thoughts for changes this week.

1. Bench Sanchez. Don't even dress him. Dress 6 wr and start McElroy and see what we have.

2. Fire Matt Cavanaugh. I can't believe he survived last year. He has done nothing for Sanchez in four years and should be one of the first to go.

3. Fire Sparano. Read earlier comments. The offense is awful and though I put alot on how bad Sanchez is Sparano has not helped.

4. Fire Tannebaum. To me I can't wait for this to happen. I wish this would have be done four years ago. His decisions have put us here and as a result this team has declined. If number 2 and 3 don't happen for me 1 and 4 must. It really is being a Jet fan especially when the fans know more than the coaches and see things before they do.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by dennis byrd 90 View Post
    First Firemen Ed left (he might have been fired). With two games left and this offense looking worse than a Pop Warner offense. It is time to start making the switches at the end of the year. Here are my thoughts for changes this week.

2. Fire Matt Cavanaugh. I can't believe he survived last year. He has done nothing for Sanchez in four years and should be one of the first to go.

Has anyone actually seen Cavanaugh? What does he look like? Shouldn't he be out there coaching Sanchez? After one of the (many) interceptions last night it was odd seeing Sanchez reviewing the play with Sparano. SChitty never did that in 3 years. It's like this is Sanchez's first year in the NFL and they decided to try and start teaching him stuff. What does Cavanaugh actually do?