Page 16 of 30 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: Braylon Edwards is officially a NY Jet ...again.(Merged 100X)

Quote Originally Posted by WillieT View Post
    Your crazy!! He is officaly the best WR on our roster. He should have never been let go. Tannenbaum the genius. I hope Tannebaum is the one cut after this season.

Quote Originally Posted by ryu79 View Post
    Forget Braylon who is the qb in this video!
    That's what happens when you give your QB real weapons. Not these guys we have now that some say are "good enough".

Quote Originally Posted by MDL_JET View Post
    That's what happens when you give your QB real weapons. Not these guys we have now that some say are "good enough".
    Can't blame the weapons for the QB killing the drive with turnovers.

Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    @santonio10: Welcome home @OfficialBraylon

@OfficialBraylon: @santonio10 brotha I appreciate it. Flight boys almost back

Of course, while Tone tweeted that, he was all :

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    So much for the spin that Holmes may be upset.

That tweet from Holmes and Edwards is awesome!
    I doubt he'd say "GODDAMN IT!! WHY THE FUK DID THE JETS HAVE TO BRING YOUR SORRY ASS BACK TO RUIN MY FLOW, YO??? FUUUUUUUUUUUUK!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by Vinny Testaverde's Niece View Post
    +I thought what he meant was that 'they' disregarded Mike T's opinion and went over his head to get Braylon signed, concluding that Tanny has been the obstacle all along to signing Bray. So, Tanny's influence is waning = sign of things to come.

NOw if you would just translate all those damn gibberish Tweets :-)

I still don't buy that. I said that it was WOODY'S call not to bring Braylon back as I can't imagine Tanny having THAT MUCH power and authority there.

Still, if true, then the possibility of BE staying beyond next year(provided he's "serviceable" at least) increases exponentially.

Quote Originally Posted by copernicus View Post
    Irregardless, he called the people who run the JETS "idiots" and then the JETS turned around and are paying him. Only in the JETS world does this happen and fans are ecstatic.

The message that this organization continues to send is ridiculous. Its like everything you've ever learned about sports and life gets thrown out the window. Pride? Dignity? Forget about it. Rather teach the guys on the team that trash talking is accepted even if its at the expense of the JETS being disrespected. The message learned, you can disrespect the JETS and it doesnt matter, they will ever turn around and pay you.

You'd think they signed this guy in his prime. He is washed up. Seattle cut him. I'd have resigned the next best Wr prospect hoping to catch lightning in a bottle like other great teams have. Instead we cut a break to a guy who publicly ridicules the JETS from clear across the country unprovoked. Its unreal.

All the little things that build championships the JETS refuse to do. The little things that the organization can control like sending the right message, especially in a lost season like this one. A winner would not sign him because of his foolish comments against the organization. Would have loved to hear a statement from the JETS like "we think he might be good enough to play somewhere in the NFL but we have no interest in a player that would disrespect our organization unprovoked."

But good news for Woody and Rex, they have the potential to make the back pages again signing a washed up Wr cut by a team with a bad offense.
    Are you done, yet?

All we hear from you is Hot Air much like Rex in all his past bluster.

I mean....the Jets signed someone who insulted their Front-Office. Oh Boo-Fukin'-Hoo! It's a BUSINESS and a little name-calling isn't going to affect BUSINESS decisions.

If Businesses operated that way, then none of them would be successful. Every business has a bunch of Turds as employees but so long as they're able to DO THE JOB, it all doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things.

All this is.....is Braylon getting 3 games and(hopefully) a Full-Year Tryout next season to see if another 2 or 3-year contract is warranted or not....

That is all.

Quote Originally Posted by TJ View Post
    Congrats, Vin!!! Your perseverance has paid off!
    I have no idea what you're talking about.

It's nice that we got him back but I think it's too little, too late this year.

But who knows, right?

Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    I haven't been reading the thread but I am pretty sure this sums up Vin's night.
    You're one disturbing individual, DDNYjets.

You're actually picturing ME doing something like that.

Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

Considering our current WR's there's no reason to not like this move. Hope he can get into practice tomorrow

Hall Of Fame
    "Irregardless"...

lol.

That must be some quality education some kids are getting there...

Wait, the Jets seriously claimed a player who, oh just a matter of a few days ago, publicly stated that the people running the organization were a joke? *

* I have not read through this massive thread and have no intention of doing so. Just wanted to state my opinion that the Jets are a complete and utter joke.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by MDL_JET View Post
    lol this season has been f'n crazy.
    +1

so why not

Quote Originally Posted by Paradis View Post
    I lol'd through this whole thread.

What can I say? I love me some Bray.

He's not who he was in 09-10 but c'mon. He's instantly the best WR on the team sauf maybe the Kerley's been playing. They compliment each other well.

Quote Originally Posted by Paradis View Post
    He's instantly the best WR on the team sauf maybe the Kerley's been playing. They compliment each other well.
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by scottyM View Post
    Wait, the Jets seriously claimed a player who, oh just a matter of a few days ago, publicly stated that the people running the organization were a joke? *

* I have not read through this massive thread and have no intention of doing so. Just wanted to state my opinion that the Jets are a complete and utter joke.

Well read this if you want :

IT'S A BUSINESS.

It's not grade school.

Quote Originally Posted by scottyM View Post

LOL!!!! Solid intelligent 47th post!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzsaw View Post
    Considering our current WR's there's no reason to not like this move. Hope he can get into practice tomorrow
    No practice until Thursday.

Quote Originally Posted by tfine350z View Post
    LOL!!!! Solid intelligent 47th post!!!!
    Where do you see the "intelligence"?

Quote Originally Posted by Vinny Testaverde's Niece View Post
    Porous O-line, too many hits, no protection from multiple rushers, what can you expect? TBI might not be so far off. Oh and let's not forget the influence of WR 'coach' (koff koff) Cavanaugh. Why should they bother drafting another QB, they'd just ruin that one too.
    Our O line is 5th in the league per PFF. And now with Braylon's blocking things should get even better.

Sanchez has had plenty of time, just no one to throw to. And yes, he's lost something. Can't define or explain it. But despite all the "proof" on this board that his completion % hasn't changed, the team was doing a heck of a lot better when he had swagger and confidence.

When a QB has a connection with a player, he can glance his way, check out the field, and throw to exactly where he knows that reciever will be. That has been absent with the WR turnstile here. And it has him shaken.

Hopefully Braylon is half way healthy, they connect again, and it might just be the spark to bring the old Mark back. Maybe he's not Brady or Manning, but he made some awesome last minute connections in '09 and '10.

Personally, I'd rather hope than whine. (not directed at you but at the woe is me folk here.)

Quote Originally Posted by Vin View Post
    Where do you see the "intelligence"?
    I was being sarcastic...

Quote Originally Posted by freestater View Post
    "Irregardless"...

lol.

That must be some quality education some kids are getting there...
    LOL (regardless)

not sure what I was trying to spell

For me, B.E. will always hold a special place in this Jets fan's heart due to that one game when he was dragging multiple Pats into the endzone, having a live backflip-inducing joygasm over booting the Pats out of the playoffs, and also his desire to teach Pats CBs how to dougie.

He is a fiery dude, was money when we had him, and somehow accomplished what no one else thus far has been able to do: elevated Sanchez's play.

This is a great signing both short term and long term (with such little risk), and anyone who says otherwise is just a miser. Screw draft picks, this is our team. GO JETS.

Quote Originally Posted by Crackity Jones View Post
    For me, B.E. will always hold a special place in this Jets fan's heart due to that one game when he was dragging multiple Pats into the endzone, having a live backflip-inducing joygasm over booting the Pats out of the playoffs, and also his desire to teach Pats CBs how to dougie.

He is a fiery dude, was money when we had him, and somehow accomplished what no one else thus far has been able to do: elevated Sanchez's play.

This is a great signing both short term and long term (with such little risk), and anyone who says otherwise is just a miser. Screw draft picks, this is our team. GO JETS.

+10000000000

Quote Originally Posted by Vin View Post
    Well read this if you want :

IT'S A BUSINESS.

It's not grade school.
    Guess the 49ers and Steelers are treating their team like its grade school. You know grade school, where students are supposed to learn the characteristics that build success.

The JETS can learn that you dont build a winner treating everything like its a BUSINESS...............

Quote Originally Posted by Crackity Jones View Post

+1

I love the move. BE is back!!!!!