Page 23 of 30 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Braylon Edwards is officially a NY Jet ...again.(Merged 100X)

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by 124 View Post
    This isn't 2009, nor is it 2010.

"Great rapport" to me isn't 700 and 900 yards, either.

Here's the biggest note: Braylon Edwards has just 22 receptions the last two years. 22. Let that sink in. Let's also let this sink in: Over the last two years he's been CUT from two PLAYOFF teams in DECEMBER. That speaks volumes as well. He's a malcontent who has lost part of if not all of his game and now, after calling the organization a bunch of idiots, he's going to get paid by them.

Another unbelievably dumb move by this organization. Play the unknowns and see what you have, not a 30 year-old washed up diva who thinks Mark Sanchez is the greatest thing since sliced bread. More catering to the weak little child that is Mark Sanchez, and that's Edwards' claim to fame: A mediocre binkie for Mark Sanchez. Wow. What a talent.

More like a waste of talent. As a University of Michigan fan and once big time supporter of Edwards, it's sad to see how far he is fallen.

All you have done is complain but you have yet to offer up a better option than bringing in a WR that our struggling QB is comfortable with.

Quote Originally Posted by Mohegangreen View Post
    I don't get it...Braylon played in the new stadium in 2010, why is that funny?
    Dunno. Don't really understand 32's parody tweets.

Quote Originally Posted by chesapeakejet View Post
    Just go with it?!?!?!.....<gotta be one in every crowd>
    Go with what??? It don't make no cents

Yeah, getting rocked by Denver by 20-30 points would be so awesome.
    You are such a whiney ***** I can't stand it. Anyone can beat anyone on any given day. Remember in 2009 how we were supposed to get crushed by the 13-3 Chargers? Remember how the Patriots had just beat us 45-3 and we went into Foxboro and dominated them?

Schluberator & Gadfly
    Quote Originally Posted by JamaicanJetFan View Post
    32green is just making up tweets, in case people were taking him seriously...

Well look who just caught up!

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by chesapeakejet View Post

Well look who just caught up!
    I was really just bringing Mohegangreen up to speed

Schluberator & Gadfly
    Quote Originally Posted by JamaicanJetFan View Post
    I was really just bringing Mohegangreen up to speed
    You need to do a better job. He's still lost.

Jets Insider VIP
    LOL.

Wish I had the time to read through this entire thread.

For a guy very few want and very few liked, the BE thread gets 24 pages and counting.

Long live The Beard!!

Hall Of Fame
    Lovin' the tweets, 32.

Braylon Edwards @OfficialBraylon

Me and Cro gonna go get wasted to celebrate!!!

Practice Squad
    Wah, Wah, Wah, Wah.... everyone on here crying about this makes me laugh...

Even if you don't like the move and even if he doesn't make an impact please tell me the downside that warrants all this crying and complaining???

He insulted the front office: as we all have because it is warranted... are you really now defending the honor or our management?

We want to see the young guys play: until we are mathematically eliminated F-that... "you play to win the game"... this is not pre-season

He is washed up / injured: if that is the case we will know it pretty quickly, and so what... he came on the cheap and there were no other viable options

The way people talk on this board you would think we were the Chiefs or Browns... I am not saying he is the savior but he is a viable WR who has had success on this team with Mark... if nothing else it may help with Sanchez confidence, which this organization has done everything it can to kill over the last season.

To each his own, gents.

Enjoy the diminishing Braylon's three games in an offense he's unfamiliar with.

Should be a thrill watching balls bounce off his helmet.
    As opposed to watching balls bounce off of jag Hill (not the injured one) or jag schillins or any other jag we can get? It totally makes sense to bring him in. He knows the team, he knows the Qb and played well with the QB.

As others have said I'm all ears as far as better alternatives are concerned. You list them and then we can talk other than saying 'play other guys' or 'play who we have' when Rex has said they are not going to play White at Wr.

Now I do agree with one thing. WTF are we keeping a royce pollard around on the psquad if he can't play at all in emergency. (The front office and their 4 draft picks per year and zero development speak to this.)

Jets Insider VIP
    To each his own, gents.

Enjoy the diminishing Braylon's three games in an offense he's unfamiliar with.

Should be a thrill watching balls bounce off his helmet.
    You're right.

There's no way they would throw a few old plays in from when Sanchez and BE played together.

That would be utterly silly.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by copernicus View Post
    The JETS once again are allowing the inmates to run the asylum. The guy who disrespects the entire organization 6 days ago now gets paid by that very same team. Reward the malcontents and let quality players and people like Cotchery, Damian Woody, and TRich walk. No dignity or pride.....

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    It's just another act in the circus.

Foolish move on the part of the Jets.
    Almost as stupid as signing Chad Johnson.

What idiot would do that!?

Jets Insider VIP
    One week avatar bet with anyone and everyone that Edwards has at least one TD catch Monday night.

I'll display the guy wearing a diaper a la Baby Huey in exchange for you doing the same.

All Pro
    Just like Braylon Edwards 2011-Present.
    Don't have any thoughtful response to my post, so this is what you come up with?

How about something valid because you're acting like a little boy.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Braylon Edwards is washed up. His acquisition is the proverbial deck chair on the Titanic.

For that reason I can't get too worked up about it. It's a non-factor. And maybe the benefit will be that the Braylonites can finally see with their own eyes that the guy has nothing left in the tank, maybe they will shut up about him when he isn't here next season.

Quote Originally Posted by OneTime View Post
    Wah, Wah, Wah, Wah.... everyone on here crying about this makes me laugh...

Even if you don't like the move and even if he doesn't make an impact please tell me the downside that warrants all this crying and complaining???

He insulted the front office: as we all have because it is warranted... are you really now defending the honor or our management?

We want to see the young guys play: until we are mathematically eliminated F-that... "you play to win the game"... this is not pre-season

He is washed up / injured: if that is the case we will know it pretty quickly, and so what... he came on the cheap and there were no other viable options

The way people talk on this board you would think we were the Chiefs or Browns... I am not saying he is the savior but he is a viable WR who has had success on this team with Mark... if nothing else it may help with Sanchez confidence, which this organization has done everything it can to kill over the last season.
    Its not about defending the front offices decisions, its about defending the front office because it is THE FRONT OFFICE. Having a player from another team criticize the front office through the media and then the team that gets criticized turns around and signs that same player is ludicrous, embarrassing, shameful.

Yes the front office deserves criticism, and Braylon Edwards is 100% correct, the JETS organization are a bunch of idiots BUT HE CANT BE THE ONE THAT CRITICIZES THEM AND THEN GETS SIGNED BY THEM!!!!

Inmates running the asylum

Quote Originally Posted by Traitor Jay & the Woodies View Post
    Braylon Edwards is washed up. His acquisition is the proverbial deck chair on the Titanic.

For that reason I can't get too worked up about it. It's a non-factor. And maybe the benefit will be that the Braylonites can finally see with their own eyes that the guy has nothing left in the tank, maybe they will shut up about him when he isn't here next season.
    Too late. Before his first practice or team physical, Tanny extended Bray into the 2015 season.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by copernicus View Post
    Its not about defending the front offices decisions, its about defending the front office because it is THE FRONT OFFICE. Having a player from another team criticize the front office through the media and then the team that gets criticized turns around and signs that same player is ludicrous, embarrassing, shameful.

Yes the front office deserves criticism, and Braylon Edwards is 100% correct, the JETS organization are a bunch of idiots BUT HE CANT BE THE ONE THAT CRITICIZES THEM AND THEN GETS SIGNED BY THEM!!!!

Inmates running the asylum
    who's running your classroom while you post this same rant 400 times a day