Page 25 of 30 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Braylon Edwards is officially a NY Jet ...again.(Merged 100X)

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    No takers on my avatar bet? C'mon, who's game? The avatar is quite becoming.
    sorry i dont have a picture of myself as an adult in a diaper.

besides braylon will score 2 tds monday night.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    no matter who they signed the sojfs would have complained.
    How does this relate to SOJF's?

ANY critical comment = SOJF?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    How does this relate to SOJF's?

ANY critical comment = SOJF?
    sojfs would have whined no matter who was signed.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    sorry i dont have a picture of myself as an adult in a diaper.

besides braylon will score 2 tds monday night.
    Maybe somebody else has one?

In any event, you essentially agree with me so no worries.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    sojfs would have whined no matter who was signed.
    I've always advocated signing Edwards. Before he went to SF.

But I can see the other side of the argument, especially if his knee is not 100%.

Are you not capable of at least acknowledging that?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've always advocated signing Edwards. Before he went to SF.

But I can see the other side of the argument, especially if his knee is not 100%.

Are you not capable of at least acknowledging that?
    Oh, let the anti-SOJF go about with his whining.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Maybe somebody else has one?

In any event, you essentially agree with me so no worries.
    nope unlike you im not into that. im more into football and happy braylon edwards has returned.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    No takers on my avatar bet? C'mon, who's game? The avatar is quite becoming.
    How did you get FF2 s photo?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    How did you get FF2 s photo?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mogglez View Post
    No. This is because they have backups who can actually play and aren't injured. Meanwhile due to injury we we're forced to trot out Mardy f'n Gilyard as our one of our starting WR's. Tannenbaum knows that if he doesn't do something fast he's getting canned or demoted. There comes a certain point where you throw up your hands and say "F*** it. If this guy can come in and help save my job, he can call me any name he wants". You think that locker room really gives 2 sh*ts about what Braylon said??? Hell after the way this season has gone, I wouldn't be shocked if most of the players actually AGREE with him. But please, don't let any of this completely relevant information stop you from posting your same obnoxious rant that has cluttered the board since the offseason.
    You've actually made my point for me. For months I have been ranting about what the JETS would turn into, and they did.

And yes it is a problem that:

1) The GM threw hisr hands up and said "F*** it. If this guy can come in and help save my job, he can call me any name he wants".

2) The locker room really DOESNT gives 2 sh*ts about what Braylon said. (Anyone with intergity would)

3) Most of the players actually AGREE with him.

Obnoxious rants? Because I criticize the front office who have destroyed my team and made them a laughing stock. I am never disrespectful to anyone's opinion on this board. I know what I see and this current JETS front office is an absolute joke. The media and intelligent fan knows this.

First holiday season probably since I was 10 that I am not looking forward to new JETS gear. I look at it and cant help but be embarassed because of the IDIOTS running this franchise.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Braylon just never fit in with the 49ers or Seahawks and he just didn't want to be there. Now he's back with the one team he seemingly wants to play for. And he's got a three game audition for a potential contract next season. Maybe Hill can learn from him after all.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BamaJets View Post
    Braylon just never fit in with the 49ers or Seahawks and he just didn't want to be there. Now he's back with the one team he seemingly wants to play for. And he's got a three game audition for a potential contract next season. Maybe Hill can learn from him after all.
    true but more importantly maybe woody tanny and rex learn a valueable lesson from all this letting key players walk.

they better resign laron landry is all i can say.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by copernicus View Post
    You've actually made my point for me. For months I have been ranting about what the JETS would turn into, and they did.

And yes it is a problem that:

1) The GM threw hisr hands up and said "F*** it. If this guy can come in and help save my job, he can call me any name he wants".

2) The locker room really DOESNT gives 2 sh*ts about what Braylon said. (Anyone with intergity would)

3) Most of the players actually AGREE with him.

Obnoxious rants? Because I criticize the front office who have destroyed my team and made them a laughing stock. I am never disrespectful to anyone's opinion on this board. I know what I see and this current JETS front office is an absolute joke. The media and intelligent fan knows this.

First holiday season probably since I was 10 that I am not looking forward to new JETS gear. I look at it and cant help but be embarassed because of the IDIOTS running this franchise.

Last edited by Sourceworx; 12-12-2012 at 06:03 PM.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cimini's trolling on twitter, saying that Carroll says that he released BE because his hamstring pulled and thus he won't be able to play for the next three games.

Rich Cimini ‏@RichCimini
    Seahawks coach Pete Carroll says they cut Braylon Edwards because they felt hamstring injury would cause him to miss last 3 games. #Jets

Not sure if he's claiming something different on his fakeSteiny twitter account.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

Pete Carroll thought Braylon's injury would be season-ending

Conor Orr ‏@ConorTOrr
    In case you missed it, Pete Carroll thought Braylon Edwards could miss rest of season with hammy injury #nyj #jets | http://www.nj.com/jets/index.ssf/201...arroll_th.html

“We thought he had a three-week injury or so,” Carroll said. “It would be a while for him to get back and we weren’t sure if he would make it back.”
    Carroll said he thought the reunion between the Jets and Edwards would work out, though, despite the injury. He described Edwards as close to a return, though he didn't specify how close.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    true but more importantly maybe woody tanny and rex learn a valueable lesson from all this letting key players walk.

they better resign laron landry is all i can say.
    And if they don't? Will you complain?

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBlairThomasFumble View Post
    Cimini's trolling on twitter, saying that Carroll says that he released BE because his hamstring pulled and thus he won't be able to play for the next three games.

Rich Cimini ‏@RichCimini
    Seahawks coach Pete Carroll says they cut Braylon Edwards because they felt hamstring injury would cause him to miss last 3 games. #Jets

Not sure if he's claiming something different on his fakeSteiny twitter account.
    Cool. He fits right in with the rest of our WR corps.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBlairThomasFumble View Post

Rich Cimini ‏@RichCimini

I don't trust Carroll's judgment. This is the same guy who thought he could pay the 2006 USC team like they were in the NFL and then get away with it.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by skipper View Post
    I have yet to see any of the critics of this move come up with the name of someone they would have signed instead of Edwards.

Anyone?
    It's December. Not like Jerry Rice in his prime is available to be had in free agency. If the Jets had signed Terrell Owens this website would be a madhouse right now.

Braylon Edwards is better than the Marty gilyards and Chaz Schilenses.