Page 15 of 30 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: Braylon Edwards is officially a NY Jet ...again.(Merged 100X)

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Could you translate what he said, cause I could not understand a lick of it. I think I'm too tired right now, lol.
    +I thought what he meant was that 'they' disregarded Mike T's opinion and went over his head to get Braylon signed, concluding that Tanny has been the obstacle all along to signing Bray. So, Tanny's influence is waning = sign of things to come.

NOw if you would just translate all those damn gibberish Tweets :-)

Quote Originally Posted by AbstraKt View Post
    Damien Woody ‏@damienwoody
    I know ppl are excited to see @OfficialBraylon back but lets see what the man can do b4 anointing him the savior! #nyj
    F off fatass!!! Him and Jenkins love to think they're teaching Jet fans the game of football

Quote Originally Posted by Vinny Testaverde's Niece View Post
    +I thought what he meant was that 'they' disregarded Mike T's opinion and went over his head to get Braylon signed, concluding that Tanny has been the obstacle all along to signing Bray. So, Tanny's influence is waning = sign of things to come.
    Ohhhhh. See, it makes sense now that it's in English. Ty, my (wo)man.

Practice Squad

F'n Eh!

About time they did something right!

If you remember, it did take him a while to get the system and lose the dropsies.

That said..I hope this isn't just a wish for 3 games or they're all just wasting their time.

Bray is a great blocker in the run game and he's lost speed.

Think Keyshawn johnson at the end of HIS career just not as smart~

I hope they give him a small multi year deal...that might work.

I am sure he'll catch a few balls and make a difference this year,
    just think it should be more.

Welcome back Dude...grow the beard!

NOw if you would just translate all those damn gibberish Tweets :-)
    lol, twitter speak gets a bit confusing sometimes. Damn 140 character limit.

Practice Squad
    Time will tell

Quote Originally Posted by auctionking View Post
    Look at what the 49ers just did to Jacobs
    F it, lets sign Jacobs, too...I want to win and that big sonofa***** could help us

Veteran
    Jets WR options limited. Edwards knows he's stepping back to the shark tank. Bring a chip on you shoulder and go catch some passes. He's better than the carps we've been playing. Keep an open mind and let's see what happens in the final few games.

Quote Originally Posted by Mohegangreen View Post
    F it, lets sign Jacobs, too...I want to win and that big sonofa***** could help us

agreed hilliard sucks. jacobs is an automatic td within the 5 yard line.

Last time I looked the Steelers were in a similar positions as the JETS in the playoff hunt.

Pro Football Weekly ‏@ProFootballWkly
    RT @MikeGarafolo: Btw Mendenhall was suspended one game by the team because he didn't attend Sunday's game after being deactivated, source says

They do it right, all the time, its why they win long term

Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    agreed hilliard sucks. jacobs is an automatic td within the 5 yard line.

Watching Braylon's highlights, I realized:

WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO MARK SANCHEZ???

The present day Sanchez looks like a brain injury victim next to the old one...

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by copernicus View Post
    Last time I looked the Steelers were in a similar positions as the JETS in the playoff hunt.

Pro Football Weekly ‏@ProFootballWkly
    RT @MikeGarafolo: Btw Mendenhall was suspended one game by the team because he didn't attend Sunday's game after being deactivated, source says

They do it right, all the time, its why they win long term
    +OK so who should the Jets suspend?

Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    @santonio10: Welcome home @OfficialBraylon

@OfficialBraylon: @santonio10 brotha I appreciate it. Flight boys almost back
    So much for the spin that Holmes may be upset.

That tweet from Holmes and Edwards is awesome!
    Last edited by Ray Ray19; 12-11-2012 at 09:25 PM.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by jetswinbaby! View Post
    Watching Braylon's highlights, I realized:

WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO MARK SANCHEZ???

The present day Sanchez looks like a brain injury victim next to the old one...
    Porous O-line, too many hits, no protection from multiple rushers, what can you expect? TBI might not be so far off. Oh and let's not forget the influence of WR 'coach' (koff koff) Cavanaugh. Why should they bother drafting another QB, they'd just ruin that one too.

F off fatass!!! Him and Jenkins love to think they're teaching Jet fans the game of football
    Him, Kris Jenkins and Ray Lucas should never be associated with the Jets....they just add to the circus...I really hope we make the playoffs and go on a run....if that happens I think every Jet fan should boycott the media and expose them as the frauds that they are...

+OK so who should the Jets suspend?
    No one in this case. The JETS never suspend any action detrimental to the team with rex and Woody in charge.

You have one organization that has had RB woes all year and suspend a player that could probably help them.

You have another organization that signs a player that less than a week ago publicly called the JETS "idiots."

Guess the team that has had a history of success with multiple championships and playoff appearances?

All Pro
    I lol'd through this whole thread.

What can I say? I love me some Bray.

He's not who he was in 09-10 but c'mon. He's instantly the best WR on the team sauf maybe the Kerley's been playing. They compliment each other well.

Quote Originally Posted by Monsterxman View Post
    this team really is crazy.
    Your crazy!! He is officaly the best WR on our roster. He should have never been let go. Tannenbaum the genius. I hope Tannebaum is the one cut after this season.