Page 27 of 30 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: Braylon Edwards is officially a NY Jet ...again.(Merged 100X)

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LadainianIMnotDONE View Post
    Braylon's gonna catch 9 passes and score 2 TD's on sunday. Raymond Felton sucks on every other team in the NBA but on the Knicks he plays like an all star. Braylon on one knee in a Jet uniform will be reborn with Dennis Byrd's spirit inside. Braylon loves being a Jet like Felton loves being a Knick ... On one knee Braylon puts up Megatron numbers on sunday and Sanchez plays his best game ever.

Pimp dream I know but hell nothing else has done right this season ... Leave me alone
    I just hope he does it on Monday night too!

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't get all the negativity on this thread ! Braylon had a good chemistry with Sanchez, while he was here. We are also very thin on the ground when it comes to WR. I think it was a good, low risk acquisition.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dublinjetsfan View Post
    I don't get all the negativity on this thread ! Braylon had a good chemistry with Sanchez, while he was here. We are also very thin on the ground when it comes to WR. I think it was a good, low risk acquisition.
    You should know by now that there will never be a topic on this board that is universally accepted by the JI masses.

There will always be at least a few whiners.

Even if someone don't like Edwards and think he's done... it's not costing the team anything. But yea, they should've signed Patrick Turner instead lmao.

It's puzzling, really.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm starting to think Braylon could be the best thing to happen to Sanchez. The worst thing about Braylon I think, is he never admits to himself, that anything is his fault. Sanchez' biggest problem I think, is feeling like everything is his fault. If Braylon can give Sanchez a little of his mojo back, it'll go a long way. That may explain why people here don't like the move. It could also be that people around here are a bunch of tools.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like

Fox 5 NY News reported this AM that Pete Carol said the seahawks released B.E because

Fox 5 NY News reported this AM that Pete Carol said the seahawks released B.E because he has a hamstring injury and they didn't think he would play again this year

Talk About It

Here is a newsday article

Pete Carroll: Braylon Edwards was cut because of hamstring injury

http://www.newsday.com/sports/footba...jury-1.4326386
    Last edited by Broadway Joe; 12-13-2012 at 08:24 AM.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Manish Mehta ‏@MMehtaNYDN
    Recently acquired Jets WR Braylon Edwards should be healthy & ready to play against the Titans on Monday night, I'm told. #nyj

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NY's stepchild View Post
    I'm starting to think Braylon could be the best thing to happen to Sanchez. The worst thing about Braylon I think, is he never admits to himself, that anything is his fault. Sanchez' biggest problem I think, is feeling like everything is his fault. If Braylon can give Sanchez a little of his mojo back, it'll go a long way. That may explain why people here don't like the move. It could also be that people around here are a bunch of tools.
    There's that and then they even go one better.. In the Bible water was turned into wine, SOJF's can turn anything into Whine..

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Agreed...low risk, we have limited options and he will help generate fan enthusiasm.

Always loved Braylon.

He did have a propensity to drop a few but still, love the signing.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    +1

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    Agreed...low risk, we have limited options and he will help generate fan enthusiasm.

Always loved Braylon.

He did have a propensity to drop a few but still, love the signing.
    Everywhere except with Sanchez on the JETS

Seriously though, he had the second fewest dropped passes in the league over the time in which he was a Jet. The only player with fewer? JCO

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by greenwichjetfan View Post
    Everywhere except with Sanchez on the JETS

Seriously though, he had the second fewest dropped passes in the league over the time in which he was a Jet. The only player with fewer? JCO
    I loved JCO. My daughter went to NC State and wore his jersey.

Schluberator & Gadfly
    Post Thanks / Like
    And nothing else? Why kind of dad are you?!?!?!?!

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    +First and second fewest drops in the league = ticket out of the Jets

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMikeIsHot View Post
    You should know by now that there will never be a topic on this board that is universally accepted by the JI masses.

There will always be at least a few whiners.

Even if someone don't like Edwards and think he's done... it's not costing the team anything. But yea, they should've signed Patrick Turner instead lmao.

It's puzzling, really.
    A few??? That's like saying there were a few Indians at the Little Big horn..

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by chesapeakejet View Post
    And nothing else? Why kind of dad are you?!?!?!?!
    She married a GIANTS fan last year....it's an uphill battle now.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Conor Orr ‏@ConorTOrr
    Braylon is 17 Jordan white changes to 89 #jets #nyj

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think it's pretty clear now with the warm reception BE has gotten from Rex and the players, that he wasn't the locker room distraction alot of people on here made him out to be.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Braylon interview on Jets Talk LIVE: http://www.newyorkjets.com/photos-an...a-78f61e09570e

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    How many more times and how many threads are you going to repeat the same crap?
    About as many times as you publicly see him **** the bed and suck and still defend him and say he is a good qb. Hell if we had the Montana 49ers team then he could be good but so would 99 percent of the qb's