Page 20 of 30 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Braylon Edwards is officially a NY Jet ...again.(Merged 100X)

Quote Originally Posted by LIJetsFan View Post
    Where do you get this stuff from? We had a need, he was available, he's a fan favorite, he might be good for Sanchez head, we signed him. That's it.
    Did you read this thread?

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    I think Braylon does what he wants, let's hope he wants.

Quote Originally Posted by Vinny Testaverde's Niece View Post
    +It's not so much the character limit so much as all the extra gibberish characters @#@!@@ etc., names that are inexplicably repeated and such that does not appear when the tweets are embedded in html like they originally appeared
    Oh, maybe I can help with that

Typically the tweet looks like this

Rich Cimini @ISpewBull****
    I'm hearing much of the same RT @GirlishMehta69: Anonymous sources say #jets beat writer @ISpewBull**** loves the cock. #lgbt #jets
    A few points

the bolded name at the top shows the actual name of the tweeter
    anything following an "@" is the account name of the user.
    when you see "RT" it means it's a retweet (something someone else tweeted).
    when you see text before RT, that's a response to the text that follows RT (think of it like a quote)
    the "#" is what's called a hashtag. It's used to make your tweet show up whenever some searches for that specific hashtag. Also used by some as an extra little side comment (for example: omg, I hate this fake as Rich Cimini. #GetSkill #Realtalk)

That's pretty much the basics of it.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthTown View Post
    This team, what a circus man.

Only team in the NFL who can get called out blatantly in public via Twitter one week and sign the same guy the next.

J O K E

JOKE
    JOKE
    JOKE
    It really is crazy to think that we just did this.

Embarrassing.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by First DOWN! View Post
    It really is crazy to think that we just did this.

Embarrassing.
    As we all know, if the Pats did it, it would be another shrewd move - signing a guy with obvious animosity for their division rival, taking a look on the cheap, blah blah blah

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Did you read this thread?
    Sorry, maybe I misunderstood. So your concern with Edwards being signed, other than his knee surgeries, is that (other posters) everyone wants to anoint him as our new #1. Yeah I see how that should have figured in to the decision to sign him.

Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    there he goes again off repeating his rant for the 14th time.

Poor Copernicus One Note
    You are right, the JETS are a class organization that other NFL teams model............

Quote Originally Posted by adpz View Post
    As we all know, if the Pats did it, it would be another shrewd move - signing a guy with obvious animosity for their division rival, taking a look on the cheap, blah blah blah
    Belichick would never sign a player or work with a person who's called him an idiot. Or any other successful HC for that matter would never do such thing.

Hell, I wouldn't re-hire a guy if he's called me an idiot in front of other colleagues.

It's one thing if we were resigning a prime Curtis Martin. But Braylon has not been productive the past 2 seasons. The negative far outweighs the little positive he can bring.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Rich Cimini ‏@RichCimini
    Hearing that Rex thought Edwards was talking about Tannenbaum and Tannenbaum thought he was talking about Woody Johnson

-

Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Rich Cimini ‏@RichCimini
    Hearing that Rex thought Edwards was talking about Tannenbaum and Tannenbaum thought he was talking about Woody Johnson

-
    lol, that's pretty hilarious. Now if we can only find out if Woody thought Braylon was talking about Rex this would come full circle.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMikeIsHot View Post
    And please, don't even bring up Patrick Turner. We all know what he offers -- absolutely nothing.
    Just like Braylon Edwards 2011-Present.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by First DOWN! View Post
    Belichick would never sign a player or work with a person who's called him an idiot. Or any other successful HC for that matter would never do such thing.

Hell, I wouldn't re-hire a guy if he's called me an idiot in front of other colleagues.

It's one thing if we were resigning a prime Curtis Martin. But Braylon has not been productive the past 2 seasons. The negative far outweighs the little positive he can bring.
    It's just another act in the circus.

Foolish move on the part of the Jets.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Rich Cimini ‏@RichCimini

-
    Where are u getting these post from. I'm not seeing these on Booger's Account

Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    It's just another act in the circus.

Foolish move on the part of the Jets.
    If the Pasts did it: "Dude, this is such a great move. Let's celebrate!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMTkedIUX8U

Quote Originally Posted by JamaicanJetFan View Post
    From what I can tell from Seattle highlights and Braylon's own tweets, he seems like he's healthy enough to contribute. For whatever reason, it just wasn't working out for him in Seattle. I love the Raymond Felton analogy...some people just want to play in NY. Randy Moss was considered "finished" when he went to Oakland, only to revive his career after leaving. I'm not expecting 2007 Braylon Edwards, but he's not a cripple-- dude's going to be a big boost to the Jets offense down the stretch.
    All eight receptions?

BTW, Randy Moss found someone named Tom Brady. Wish we had a Tom Brady.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Scoop24 View Post
    Where are u getting these post from. I'm not seeing these on Booger's Account
    I get different ones.

-

Manish Mehta ‏@MMehtaNYDN
    Apparel Revival: http://tinyurl.com/bwd3tra RT @OfficialBraylon I'm ready to rock and roll. And the beard is back. #nyj

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by copernicus View Post
    You are right, the JETS are a class organization that other NFL teams model............
    Speaking of class

Spend a few minutes a day teaching the ones you are paid to teach

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

How pissed is the Jets Shop that they retailed the Edwards jerseys for $19.99 the past two years?

They'll have $100 Nike ones up in no time.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    Speaking of class

Spend a few minutes a day teaching the ones you are paid to teach

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
    Knock it off.

Quote Originally Posted by 124 View Post
    How pissed is the Jets Shop that they retailed the Edwards jerseys for $19.99 the past two years?

They'll have $100 Nike ones up in no time.
    Cant imagine there is anyone left dopey enough to bite.

Betcha if they threw McElroy's Jersey in there, they'd be snapped up like hotcakes for the final home game. Half the stadium would be wearing them. But of course, this is about winning.

-