Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Don't tell anyone on the thtrip

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Don't tell anyone on the thtrip

I hear we might be getting Braylon Edwards.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Its an epic SOJF vs. Homer slap fetht.

-

Jets Insider VIP
    So....this increases our chances of making the playoffs, right?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Jetworks View Post
    So....this increases our chances of making the playoffs, right?

Blay-affs.

Dont say them.

-

Jets Insider VIP
    I think I will have to venture into teh Pfail to see how excited everyone is now that we have assured ourselves a Super Bowl.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Quote Originally Posted by crossfire View Post
    I think I will have to venture into teh Pfail to see how excited everyone is now that we have assured ourselves a Super Bowl.
    Some dude just told Sooth "I dont know how long youve been around and I really dont care to check" because Sean dared to challenge him on whether McElroy and Brett Ratliff was a valid comparison.

-

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Some dude just told Sooth "I dont know how long youve been around and I really dont care to check" because Sean dared to challenge him on whether McElroy and Brett Ratliff was a valid comparison.

-
    N00bs

/facepalm

Jets Insider VIP

-
    Lol wow.

That place is like a un-assembled Ikea bookshelf with a rounded off Allen wrench.

Sent from a phone using an app

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

-

LOL

Undrafted Free Agent
    my head hurts and im running very low on beer now after reading the signing thread...thtrip makes me want to punch myself in the face

By the time I was ready to look at it there were 100s of replies and I just don't have the courage to step into that **** storm.

Quote Originally Posted by WaffleShark View Post
    my head hurts and im running very low on beer now after reading the signing thread...thtrip makes me want to punch myself in the face
    lol

Totally unreadable.

Rookie
    I want to see it for the comedic purposes. However I have literally gone months without laying a single eye on any of that drivel and I am not prepared to turn back now.

FWIW, pundits when asking fellow pundits who out of X, Y, Z who has the best chance of making the playoffs, the New York San Markchezes are one of the options. If you told me after the loss of Holmes and Revis that it was remotely possible, I would have asked you to share whatever you were using.

If they made the playoffs, which is agreeably the biggest if of all-time, they wouldn't even win last place. But just to slap every one in the face that the perceived circus/worst team in the history of the game managed into the playoffs, I'd LOL.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlton View Post
    By the time I was ready to look at it there were 100s of replies and I just don't have the courage to step into that **** storm.
    up to 295 replies now
    8,899 views -- gluttons for punishment

I ventured in to take a look to get a break from work -- oh boy, what a mistake.

Someone was upset because he thought Braylon was demanding he get #17. Then ten people had to tell him that no one said there was a "demand" and then there was a discussion of whether Jordan White will give up the number. Who the f cares?

Pfail thread is pfailing . . .

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post
    Lol wow.

That place is like a un-assembled Ikea bookshelf with a rounded off Allen wrench.

Sent from a phone using an app
    That's like being born with a square penis!

Jets Insider VIP
    I would have rather had George Sauer instead.....

I don't try to reply to anyone in particular on the phail strip I post a comment and keep it moving. One must not look back at the treason that goes on in those threads.

Quote Originally Posted by Lone Star Lady View Post
    up to 295 replies now
    8,899 views -- gluttons for punishment

I ventured in to take a look to get a break from work -- oh boy, what a mistake.

Someone was upset because he thought Braylon was demanding he get #17. Then ten people had to tell him that no one said there was a "demand" and then there was a discussion of whether Jordan White will give up the number. Who the f cares?

Pfail thread is pfailing . . .
    Jesus face palming Christ.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlton View Post
    I'm glad I'm not the only one... I just got home, is this crap worth reading? I want to say I told you so to a lot of people but I feel Vin has probably said it enough for everyone who said it was/should be a valid possibility for the Jets throughout the season...