Thread: 4 questions 3 leagues

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

4 questions 3 leagues

OK I made the POs in all 3 of my leagues but I am projected to loose all 3 right now. I just can't make up my mind right now so I need help.

league 1 1st place right now.
    Not sure how I am projected to loose this one but somehow I am by 7.

Which 2 of these backs would you start? Charles, Spiller, Jackson, or BJGE
    Should I sit Wes this week for Jennings? My other 2 WRs are set. I just have a feeling Jennings is due.
    Olson or Gates at TE?

league 2 4th place right now
    Projected to get killed by like 17 points but I have no TE right now. So more like 9. He has AP and Foster so if one has a down day I think I can take him.

Brady or Peyton? Seriously neither have a good match up and every to I put Peyton in Brady lights it up that week.
    Also what TE should I pick up. Clark, Myers, Keller, Celek, Tamme, Pitta, Watson, or Randolph? I have pretty much rotated all year here.

League 3 2nd place right now
    Only project to loose by one but really I have issues here

QB Palmer, Romo, or Rivers?
    I need to fill 2 spots one RB and a w/r flex. Turner, Spiller, Jennings, Santana Moss, Powell, or Montell Owens. Spiller seems to be the given to me but I just can't get behind Turner. Will Atlanta even risk using him the rest of the year? If not who in that sad group should I start?

Sorry started out as 4 questions but I added more.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamers View Post
    OK I made the POs in all 3 of my leagues but I am projected to loose all 3 right now. I just can't make up my mind right now so I need help.

Should I sit Wes this week for Jennings? My other 2 WRs are set. I just have a feeling Jennings is due.
    Olson or Gates at TE?

Projected to get killed by like 17 points but I have no TE right now. So more like 9. He has AP and Foster so if one has a down day I think I can take him.

Brady or Peyton? Seriously neither have a good match up and every to I put Peyton in Brady lights it up that week.
    Also what TE should I pick up. Clark, Myers, Keller, Celek, Tamme, Pitta, Watson, or Randolph? I have pretty much rotated all year here.

I need to fill 2 spots one RB and a w/r flex. Turner, Spiller, Jennings, Santana Moss, Powell, or Montell Owens. Spiller seems to be the given to me but I just can't get behind Turner. Will Atlanta even risk using him the rest of the year? If not who in that sad group should I start?

League 1 - Start Spiller and Charles at RB, For goodness sakes keep Wes Welker in the lineup!!! and definately Olson at TE. Gates is crap. Rodgers has been awful and is playing at Chicago.

League 2 - I'd play Brady and Meyers of that grouping. Great matchup for Oakland at home vs KC. Meyers has some explosive potential.

League 3 - This one is interesting. I hate the matchups for Romo and Rivers this week. I would probably play Palmer at QB. Of course Spiller is a given to start. I might start Greg Jennings in the flex spot there but this one should be a gut feeling call for you. Powell could get you 10 points. I suppose any of them could. If you liked Jennings enough in league 1 to consider benching Welker for him it should be a no brainer to start him.

I am biased against G Jennings though. Last week I needed 5 points from him to win a Fanduel tournament worth $700. He gave me just 3 and I wound up in 4th place. Still won $150 but the win was a disappointment.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by chiefst2000 View Post
    League 1 - Start Spiller and Charles at RB, For goodness sakes keep Wes Welker in the lineup!!! and definately Olson at TE. Gates is crap. Rodgers has been awful and is playing at Chicago.

League 2 - I'd play Brady and Meyers of that grouping. Great matchup for Oakland at home vs KC. Meyers has some explosive potential.

League 3 - This one is interesting. I hate the matchups for Romo and Rivers this week. I would probably play Palmer at QB. Of course Spiller is a given to start. I might start Greg Jennings in the flex spot there but this one should be a gut feeling call for you. Powell could get you 10 points. I suppose any of them could. If you liked Jennings enough in league 1 to consider benching Welker for him it should be a no brainer to start him.

I am biased against G Jennings though. Last week I needed 5 points from him to win a Fanduel tournament worth $700. He gave me just 3 and I wound up in 4th place. Still won $150 but the win was a disappointment.
    I should have put both names the Jennings in league 3 is the Jags RB not the WR. I think he is back this week. I was toying with the idea to start who ever gets the start at RB with MJD out. Hence why I put both Rashad Jennings and Owens in. sorry. VS Miami and I just don't see them passing a lot.

Thanks for the input.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamers View Post

Olson or Gates at TE?

Starts are in red