Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tennessee Trip

Veteran

Tennessee Trip

Flying out to Nashville for game this weekend, anyone else making trip.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Sweet. Who's playing?

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by crasherino View Post
    Sweet. Who's playing?
    Women's Bowling

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

Thanks Yuki!

SAR I

Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post

Thanks Yuki!

SAR I
    LOL'd

Thumbs down

I cancelled this road trip.
    Was planning on flying there thru Men-fist, seeing Graceland and eating some ribs, but Jets offense (or lack there-of) has got me so pissed off, I am not going...

FIRE TONY SPARANO...the experiment didnt work.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Baddniss View Post
    Was planning on flying there thru Men-fist, seeing Graceland and eating some ribs, but Jets offense (or lack there-of) has got me so pissed off, I am not going...

FIRE TONY SPARANO...the experiment didnt work.
    DITTO. This was my road trip but cancelled it 5 weeks ago or so.

the Nashville trip is a great one. Went back in the Favre season when the Titans were 10-0 and the Jets whomped 'em. big NYJ turnout I remember. I don't see the Jets scoring 34 in this one, though.

Hall Of Fame
    Founding JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by BamaJets View Post
    the Nashville trip is a great one. Went back in the Favre season when the Titans were 10-0 and the Jets whomped 'em. big NYJ turnout I remember. I don't see the Jets scoring 34 in this one, though.
    It was a great trip then ,and it will be a good trip this weekend ,the road trips are booked inspite of our team`s play or lack there of. I will be in Nashville by 4 :30pm Tenn. time.

Jets Insider VIP
    to all the great Jet fans that ARE going, have a great trip

Hall Of Fame
    Founding JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    to all the great Jet fans that ARE going, have a great trip
    We always do Woody should be treating us to steak`s for flying to the road games this Season

Yes, my wife and I are flying out Friday. My wife has family in TN so it's a family visit and Jets trip all in one. Hopefully it does not rain and is not too cold. Lets hope the return of Braylon gets a win in TN.

Jets Insider VIP
    Smart man. I went to nashville for opening day 2006. A great Jets win. But traveling anywhere to watch this awful team is just a waste of money.

Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post

Thanks Yuki!

SAR I
    Lmao

Hall Of Fame
    Founding JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Joe W. Namath View Post
    Smart man. I went to nashville for opening day 2006. A great Jets win. But traveling anywhere to watch this awful team is just a waste of money.
    The JET road games are always a good time :The Bahia Cabana in Fort Lauderdale for the Miami game , Dicks Last Resort in San Diego, No-Name Tavern in Balt. & Dubliner in New ORLEANS to name a few JET fan hangouts during our road trips in the past.

Jets Insider VIP
    I is goin to Tenesse. I wuz gunna by tixets on stubhub for 8 buks but theys is republikens i think so insted i got them for $400 from dis utter guy who wuz making a stand buy only makin a litle bit of prophet. they so stoopid it just makea me so madd. Haha. Mad.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by joiseyjet View Post
    The JET road games are always a good time :The Bahia Cabana in Fort Lauderdale for the Miami game , Dicks Last Resort in San Diego, No-Name Tavern in Balt. & Dubliner in New ORLEANS to name a few JET fan hangouts during our road trips in the past.
    My original plan was for back to backs ...Jax and Nashville until I saw the schedule and a friggin Monday night thing

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Hall Of Fame
    Founding JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    My original plan was for back to backs ...Jax and Nashville until I saw the schedule and a friggin Monday night thing

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
    Yea most of the normal travel road crew did either Seattle or JAX for the late road game this year, I with Nashville again, buffalo in a few weeks could be a really Chilly trip trip out on the Maid Of The Mist ,the last week of the Season in Buffalo

Talking

Yea, most of the normal travel road crew did either Seattle or JAX for the late road game this year, I with Nashville again, buffalo in a few weeks could be a really Chilly trip trip out on the Maid Of The Mist ,the last week of the Season in Buffalo
    exactly. I did the Seattle trip instead, which was a blast until the second half started...
    Also, I dont have "Lehman Brothers" funding me, like certain other road warriors...

Just kidding/no relation

B.

Schluberator & Gadfly
    Yea most of the normal travel road crew did either Seattle or JAX for the late road game this year, I with Nashville again, buffalo in a few weeks could be a really Chilly trip trip out on the Maid Of The Mist ,the last week of the Season in Buffalo
    Don't forget your tavelin' bag!