Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tennessee Trip

Hall Of Fame
    Founding JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Baddniss View Post
    exactly. I did the Seattle trip instead, which was a blast until the second half started...
    Also, I dont have "Lehman Brothers" funding me, like certain other road warriors...

Just kidding/no relation

B.
    Wrong Lehmann Brothers ,to bad

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Baddniss View Post
    exactly. I did the Seattle trip instead, which was a blast until the second half started...
    Also, I dont have "Lehman Brothers" funding me, like certain other road warriors...

Just kidding/no relation

B.
    if you had lehman bros funding you badniss your only trip would have been to the poorhouse

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by BamaJets View Post
    the Nashville trip is a great one. Went back in the Favre season when the Titans were 10-0 and the Jets whomped 'em. big NYJ turnout I remember. I don't see the Jets scoring 34 in this one, though.
    I went as well. The entire city covered in Green from Friday night to Sunday was pretty special.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by JetPotato View Post
    I is goin to Tenesse. I wuz gunna by tixets on stubhub for 8 buks but theys is republikens i think so insted i got them for $400 from dis utter guy who wuz making a stand buy only makin a litle bit of prophet. they so stoopid it just makea me so madd. Haha. Mad.
    What a moran huh? Or is it Moron-o

Veteran
    Got my tickets from ticketmaster this week, lower level 40yd line.

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by joiseyjet View Post
    Wrong Lehmann Brothers ,too bad.
    Oh well.They lost everything they had. At least YOU held on to your Jets season seats!

I'm flying out Saturday morning to check out the city. Leaving Tuesday morning. Still trying to figure out where the Jets tailgates(if any) will be at.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by MGF0723 View Post
    I'm flying out Saturday morning to check out the city. Leaving Tuesday morning. Still trying to figure out where the Jets tailgates(if any) will be at.
    Great small city.....about the size of Great Neck. There were many good tailgates around and In 2008 I was with a group of 4. we were invited in by a Tians group and told NO MONEY...you just tell the NYers you were treated right.
    open bar, liquor, beer, BBQ,motions of sides etc. People of TENN are awesome.

Hope you find it as great. Although...they were 10 and 0 before the game.

I got two tickets that I am going to give away.

anybody interested can pm me.

Calling RageATL

I PM'D YA.

I have had a family emergency.

That will prevent me from going whether I actually want to or not. I have the tickets up for sale. If they do not sale by a certain time I will overnite them to someone who can use them free of charge.

Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    Great small city.....about the size of Great Neck. There were many good tailgates around and In 2008 I was with a group of 4. we were invited in by a Tians group and told NO MONEY...you just tell the NYers you were treated right.

Thanks for the info. A lot of my buddies were saying Nashville is a great time. Sounds like it'll be a blast.

Hall Of Fame
    Founding JI Member

I was with that group, & tell people all the time how great they treated us, right up there with the GB fans, & the mayor from Minn a few years back..

Veteran
    Tailgate was hosted by Bongo59. His name is Jack. Not sure if he posts here anymore.

Send him a PM or email to see if his group will be tailgating.

Jets Insider VIP
    I was with that group, & tell people all the time how great they treated us, right up there with the GB fans, & the mayor from Minn a few years back..
    These are a few pics of a GREAT time in nashville. Im in the Namath jersey...

Hall Of Fame
    Founding JI Member

These are a few pics of a GREAT time in nashville. Im in the Namath jersey...

Should be another great time in Tenn. for shore, I am definetly looking forward to it again.

Jets Insider VIP
    Should be another great time in Tenn. for shore, I am definetly looking forward to it again.
    Next year..you MUST make the Carolina trip. The Charlotte JETS fan club will throw a HUGE tailgate (prolly $25) or so. For the preseason game in 2010 we had 125 people. Was a blast.

Hall Of Fame
    Founding JI Member

Next year..you MUST make the Carolina trip. The Charlotte JETS fan club will throw a HUGE tailgate (prolly $25) or so. For the preseason game in 2010 we had 125 people. Was a blast.
    Sure just make sure Woody doesn't make in o. Christmas or TG. MOM is getting mad the Pl ast few years with the holiday games.

I know it's a few years away but, I'm definitely ready for the Lambeau trip in 2014.

Hall Of Fame
    Founding JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by MGF0723 View Post
    I know it's a few years away but, I'm definitely ready for the Lambeau trip in 2014.
    Every Real football fan should attend a game and experience Lambeau field once.