Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Can Rex learn to keep his mouth shut?

This thread make me think of the two guys at the draft who were shaking there heads when Mark's name was called. Remember " terrible and awful " we're the words being used by them and all of Jets nation calling them idiots, sad to say including myself. Well who are the idiots now and those two guys look like the genius now. In hindsight " sorry fellas you were quite correct and the rest of us were the idiots to not realize Mark was not ready for the NFL.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by fltflo View Post
    This thread make me think of the two guys at the draft who were shaking there heads when Mark's name was called. Remember " terrible and awful " we're the words being used by them and all of Jets nation calling them idiots, sad to say including myself. Well who are the idiots now and those two guys look like the genius now. In hindsight " sorry fellas you were quite correct and the rest of us were the idiots to not realize Mark was not ready for the NFL.
    They didn't make a scene in front of the camera because they knew something we didn't, they planned to look like disgruntled morons in front of the camera for the sake of it. They even admitted so I believe.

Whether they were "right" or not, they looked like *******s and were a representation of Jets fans as a whole

Top 3 rules for good managers...

1. Avoid creating a superstar

2. Remove underperformers

3. Coach, dont interfere

Ryan fails on all three counts.