Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The JETS will beat the Broncos in the first round of the playoffs!

The JETS will beat the Broncos in the first round of the playoffs!

per my dream last night. It was so realistic that I actually woke up will 3 quarters of a stiffy.

Seriously though, I must be insane ( or maybe my wife is poisoning me), but I think we can win out and pull a major upset in the 1st rd of the playoffs. I know we look like sh*t, but my gut tells me we're going on a major roll!

Before the cardinals game I had 2 dreams that week of Who I thought would be Tebow and the crowd going wild. Turns out it was McElroy!

I feel bad for you.

Schluberator & Gadfly
    Quote Originally Posted by 124 View Post
    I feel bad for you.
    Here, take these.....

Quote Originally Posted by chesapeakejet View Post
    Here, take these.....

chesapeak please

Much better.

I had a dream a few nights ago where Tebow was claimed by Denver on waivers, and went 21/23 with 2 interceptions.

Nobody is rooting harder for us to make it in the playoffs than the Broncos and their fans. Not the guy who started this thread. Not Ray Ray. Nobody.

Broncos would open as 14-17 point favorites

I had a dream last night I ate a giant marshmallow and when I woke up my pillow was gone!

Schluberator & Gadfly
    Quote Originally Posted by SlickBri481 View Post
    Nobody is rooting harder for us to make it in the playoffs than the Broncos and their fans. Not the guy who started this thread. Not Ray Ray. Nobody.

Broncos would open as 14-17 point favorites
    And I would tell Bronco fans, "Be careful what you wish for."

Quote Originally Posted by PMarsico9 View Post
    I had a dream last night I ate a giant marshmallow and when I woke up my pillow was gone!

Be sure to never drink the giant margarita.

These threads are just a prelude to the "Jets going on a SB run" threads that will pop up next week after we beat the 4-9 Titans by 3 points

These threads are just a prelude to a loss to the Bills at home with Spiller finally given enough touches by Gailey and the gaining of roughly 250 yards and the scoring of 4 TDs.

This is fixed.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

These threads are just a prelude to the "Jets going on a SB run" threads that will pop up next week after we beat the 4-9 Titans by 3 points
    What needs to happen to put us back in the running? Losses by Cincy, Pitt and maybe Indy (although they seem to have it wrapped up)?

If Cincy and INdy lose and the Jets win, we start breaking out our playoff calculators, right?

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by chesapeakejet View Post
    And I would tell Bronco fans, "Be careful what you wish for."
    lol

here's the scenario:

Jets beat Broncos by finally unleashing the most effective Wildcat performance ever seen. Tebow, Greene and Powell all over 100 yards. TD's off flea-flickers and Statue of Liberty plays, and more. Just a romp. Rex hailed as the ultimate genius.

Then to Foxboro, for another start-to-finish victory over the Pats with Sanchez and Braylon partying like it's 2009.

SB

Ah yes - that would be deeply satisfying . . .

Veteran
    cokeishelluvadrug.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by crasherino View Post
    What needs to happen to put us back in the running? Losses by Cincy, Pitt and maybe Indy (although they seem to have it wrapped up)?

If Cincy and INdy lose and the Jets win, we start breaking out our playoff calculators, right?
    I don't think Indy has it wrapped up at all. It really comes down to the KC game. If Indy loses to KC, who now has a little life and something to play for, Indy could lose out. Indy has Houston twice and KC. I really see Indy losing both Houston games. With Houston losing to NE, they must play hard and can't rest anyone for Homefield throughout or at least a bye.
    Last edited by LockeJET; 12-12-2012 at 02:29 PM.

Isn't the internet fun?

I predict Mark Sanchez becomes the greatest qb in NFL history (had a dream).

Quote Originally Posted by crasherino View Post

If the Steelers win this week in Dallas, we're all but eliminated. They would then need to lose home games to the Bengals AND Browns the final 2 weeks. The Colts play the Chiefs in 2 weeks, which will get them to 10 wins and beyond our reach regardless of how they fare in their 2 games against the struggling Texans.

Basically, a Steelers win this week and I'd say about a 80-90% chance we miss the playoffs regardless of winning out.

Quote Originally Posted by LockeJET View Post
    I don't think Indy has it wrapped up at all. It really comes down to the KC game. If Indy loses to KC, who now has a little life and something to play for, Indy could lose out. Indy has Houston twice and KC. I really see Indy losing both Houston games. With Houston losing to NE, they must play hard and can't rest anyone for Homefield throughout or at least a bye.
    So the 6-7 Jets are locking 3 wins against 4 and 5 win teams, but the 9-4 Colts can't lock a solitary win against a 2-11 team? Come on bro....