Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Results 121 to 133 of 133

Thread: Braylonís Return Seals Mike Tís Fate

  1. #121
    Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post
    You're simply wrong SAR, and have been all along on Sanchez. He is inadequate. He is inaccurate. He is a literal turnover machine. He has no vision. He has no pocket presense. Four years in, and he's not any better at any of these things than he was the day he got here.

    Time will prove out the argument on Sanchez. Unless he improves drasticly, he will never be a winner in the NFL without an overwhelming amount of talent around him, and even then, he'll never be a "good" QB himself.

    He'll be adequate and third tier at best. He'll be Trent Dilfer on the Ravens.

    He's a bust. His poor level of play proves him to be a bust. Denial won't change it, only Sanchez himself can...if he can. I don't think he will.
    I don't know how I'm "wrong". I'm not a Mark Sanchez fan, just believe he's worth another look next season with a real offense and real coaching supporting him. You think he's a dud. I think he's worth another look in '13 since we're going to suck anyway.

    There are 32 teams in the NFL and about 4 quarterbacks you can say are "elite". The other 28 teams try to handle a guy that's below that level and win it in other ways, like on Defense and on the Ground. It's a shame that Mark isn't one of these special guys, but I'm not sure why anyone assumed he would be.

    Mark Sanchez doesn't have a single WR that has spent back-to-back complete seasons with Mark Sanchez bonding or developing that unspoken chemistry that turns bad playcalls into plus yardage. He doesn't have a dump-off RB. I can't think of a single QB in the NFL that wasn't given one of those.

    You might be right, Mark Sanchez might suck and that's that. Or, it may be that Mark Sanchez has been mishandled and needs a competent OC under a realistic HC with a supportive GM.

    We're going to find out. No need arguing over it.

    SAR I

  2. #122
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Electric Avenue
    Posts
    26,695
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    No, YOU missed the point.

    Another platform for you to jump on your pedestal, all because I'm the one you get to talk down to.

    You're a pathetic schmuck, take your pedestal and shove it up your ass.
    Notice how I was able to respond to you without using personal attacks?

    That's because I'm of higher intelligence and also because I'm right and you're wrong.

  3. #123
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    Notice how I was able to respond to you without using personal attacks?

    That's because I'm of higher intelligence and also because I'm right and you're wrong.
    You forgot to give him the raspberry......

  4. #124
    wait a second. how is it anyone thinks edwards will do anything? he din't do anything in either sf or seattle and he was cut because he's injured. he was injured when he left the jets. frankly, judging by edwards performance post jets, tanny did the right thing. the problem is that he didn't get anyone of equal capability when edwards left and holmes pulled his diva act after he got his contract.

    i hope edwards does well but it has nothing to do with what tannenbaum has done.

  5. #125
    the problem with that logic is that sanchez hasn't done much thus far this season. the only games the jets have won convincingly are the ones were sanchez does little except hand off. and even there he has trouble protecting the ball. take away sanchez' take aways and the jets would be in fine shape right now. how does he get better? he should have at least mastered this aspect of his game years ago. it's tough to make a change at any time but the jets will be going into next season with two back up qbs they know nothing about. the only saving grace is that tebow will probably be traded.

    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    I don't know how I'm "wrong". I'm not a Mark Sanchez fan, just believe he's worth another look next season with a real offense and real coaching supporting him. You think he's a dud. I think he's worth another look in '13 since we're going to suck anyway.

    There are 32 teams in the NFL and about 4 quarterbacks you can say are "elite". The other 28 teams try to handle a guy that's below that level and win it in other ways, like on Defense and on the Ground. It's a shame that Mark isn't one of these special guys, but I'm not sure why anyone assumed he would be.

    Mark Sanchez doesn't have a single WR that has spent back-to-back complete seasons with Mark Sanchez bonding or developing that unspoken chemistry that turns bad playcalls into plus yardage. He doesn't have a dump-off RB. I can't think of a single QB in the NFL that wasn't given one of those.

    You might be right, Mark Sanchez might suck and that's that. Or, it may be that Mark Sanchez has been mishandled and needs a competent OC under a realistic HC with a supportive GM.

    We're going to find out. No need arguing over it.

    SAR I

  6. #126
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    Notice how I was able to respond to you without using personal attacks?

    That's because I'm of higher intelligence and also because I'm right and you're wrong.


    When you're done with that pedestal, take your message board police badge and shove that too!

  7. #127
    Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by sameoldjets View Post
    the problem with that logic is that sanchez hasn't done much thus far this season. the only games the jets have won convincingly are the ones were sanchez does little except hand off. and even there he has trouble protecting the ball. take away sanchez' take aways and the jets would be in fine shape right now. how does he get better? he should have at least mastered this aspect of his game years ago. it's tough to make a change at any time but the jets will be going into next season with two back up qbs they know nothing about. the only saving grace is that tebow will probably be traded.
    If the Defense and Special Teams showed up at New England and vs. Miami we'd be heading for a 10-6 or 11-5 season.

    Quarterback was never supposed to be how the Jets won football games in the Rex Ryan Master Plan. Defense was. Blame them for a change.

    SAR I

  8. #128
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Jersey Shore
    Posts
    411
    Someone please explain why Cavanaugh is still employed.
    The Jets tried to replace him in the off-season. No one wanted to take the job knowing what a mess our coddled QB is.

  9. #129
    Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by mudcat21 View Post
    The Jets tried to replace him in the off-season. No one wanted to take the job knowing what a mess our coddled QB is.
    No one wanted to take the job knowing what a mess our coordinator, receivers, line, running game, and tight ends are.

    SAR I

  10. #130
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Jersey Shore
    Posts
    411
    I'm a homer because I don't dump on every player or coach and go into complete implosion mode like some on this board.
    What a laugh. You love every player the Jets draft or sign until the day they get released, then you throw them under the bus. Just wait until Suckchez gets traded or released, your opinion of him will be much different than today.

    Right, I think too many are giving up on Sanchez, I think he's had a raw deal, I think his struggles have for more to do with the players around him this year because of injury, and not because he sucks and will never be...
    He sucked last year too, are you blaming last year on injuries too? In the NFL due to parity, games are decided by only a few plays. Our games are usually decided by Sanchez's turnovers. Get a clue.

  11. #131
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    No one wanted to take the job knowing what a mess our coordinator, receivers, line, running game, and tight ends are.

    SAR I
    This makes more sense.

  12. #132
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Electric Avenue
    Posts
    26,695
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post


    When you're done with that pedestal, take your message board police badge and shove that too!
    Truth hurts you I know.

    But carry on with your personal attacks that the mods blatantly ignore.

  13. #133
    You guys were absolutely right about this. Not signing Braylon Edwards and then waiting until week 15 to sign him only to see him look like old Bray made Tanny look like an idiot.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us