Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Jermichael Finley most likely done in Green Bay

  1. #1

    Jermichael Finley most likely done in Green Bay

    http://www.jsonline.com/sports/packe...medium=twitter

    Sources familiar with the Packers' thinking say the club not only wants to get rid of Finley but has decided to do exactly that in the off-season.

    It means that if the Packers cannot find a trade partner, they are prepared to release Finley because of financial, competitive and behavioral reasons.

  2. #2
    All League
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Midland Park, NJ
    Posts
    3,703
    He really hasn't been the same player

  3. #3
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Super Insider Triple VIP Island
    Posts
    7,807
    Behavioral issues? what's wrong with him? he was def. a bust on my fantasy team(s)

  4. #4
    Soft blocker, so he wouldn't work on a team trying to ground and pound.

  5. #5
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    SoFla
    Posts
    18,123
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny Testaverde's Niece View Post
    Behavioral issues? what's wrong with him? he was def. a bust on my fantasy team(s)
    He's a whiny ****, can't block, is injury prone and couldn't establish himself in one of the NFL's best offense.

    He's basically Keller with a worse attitude and a better quarterback.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by 10PennyToColes87 View Post
    He's a whiny ****, can't block, is injury prone and couldn't establish himself in one of the NFL's best offense.

    He's basically Keller with a worse attitude and a better quarterback.
    He sent Thrill a pair of hands, too. That bastard.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by hatnlvr View Post
    Soft blocker, so he wouldn't work on a team trying to ground and pound.
    Is he? That was the first thing that I thought of

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny Testaverde's Niece View Post
    Behavioral issues? what's wrong with him? he was def. a bust on my fantasy team(s)
    Yes he deffinetly was

  9. #9
    One year wonder. I'd rather have Keller even if he was MIA this entire season.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us