Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Titans are favored by 1 point?

Both teams suck. Titans are home.

BET BET BET BET BET

Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    No, YOU'RE missing the point. I'm not including THEM in the conversation. I'm talking specifically about us and us alone. Don't whine about us not getting respect when we've done **** all to earn it.
    Excuse me but maybe you missed the whole purpose of this thread, we ARE talking about THEM and US not just US...

If the Jets don't deserve any respect what do the Titans deserve it for?

Quote Originally Posted by billygreen View Post
    Excuse me but maybe you missed the whole purpose of this thread, we ARE talking about THEM and US not just US...

If the Jets don't deserve any respect what do the Titans deserve it for?
    I don't give a damn about the purpose of the thread. What I see is you whining about us not being respected.

When we go out and earn it, THEN you can whine about us not getting it. Until then you can QQ into your pillow for all I care.

Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    I don't give a damn about the purpose of the thread. What I see is you whining about us not being respected.

When we go out and earn it, THEN you can whine about us not getting it. Until then you can QQ into your pillow for all I care.
    Uh... I'm not "whining" son, I'm asking you to justify your belief that the Jets deserve less respect than the Tennessee Titans do. Now if you would quit whining about the Jets deserving no respect long enough to explain your position regarding the Titans it would be much appreciated.

Uh... I'm not "whining" son, I'm asking you to justify your belief that the Jets deserve less respect than the Tennessee Titans do. Now if you would quit whining about the Jets deserving no respect long enough to explain your position regarding the Titans it would be much appreciated.
    Where and when did I ever say they the Jets deserve less respect than the Titans? Is it a conversation we had or one you THINK we had? Yea, now sit down.

Talk about no respect, this team needs to go down there and hand the Titans their asses for that, really they do. A 4-9 team is favored over us now? That is the final damned straw, or it should be.
    WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE

The Titans beat the Steelers and blew out the Dolphins, while we lost to the Steelers and got blown out by the Dolphins. So how much better are we?

Quote Originally Posted by Scandal26 View Post
    The Titans beat the Steelers and blew out the Dolphins, while we lost to the Steelers and got blown out by the Dolphins. So how much better are we?
    And the Cards beat the Pats and the Rams beat the 49ers once and tied them once. It's the NFL. Flukey stuff happens all the time. On paper the Jets are the better football team the only edge Tenn has is at RB - which makes me nervous b/c Chris Johnson is the type of back shifty outside the tackles Rb that can run on us.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Public perception has more to do with gambling lines than anything, and the public's perception of the Jets could not be anyworse than it is right now.

Plus, theres the old staple that you never want to face a home underdog on Monday Night Fooball, so I'm counting my blessings

We're not a good football team and home teams are always given three points.

Why is this shocking?

All League
    If it was a a neutral site we'd be favored

What's the problem here? Technically, the Jets are getting "more respect" in that the Titans are only favored by 1 point at home.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by 124 View Post
    We're not a good football team and home teams are always given three points.

Why is this shocking?
    THIS.

Hall Of Fame
    But, but, but we just won two games in a row. AND we signed Braylon.

Those Vegas idiots. What do they know.

No wonder that the Titans are favored

Buttchese and a broken down receiver versus Hasselback, who won more playoff games.

Quote Originally Posted by fusion View Post
    you clearly dont know how sports gambling work and how lines are decided and what do they mean...so ...yeah
    100% correct...but you'll never get anybody to see your point....fans from all 32 teams always go off on this subject because they don't understand Vegas and the actual point of a betting line.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Yep, a 4-9 team is favored over us by 1 point...

Talk about no respect, this team needs to go down there and hand the Titans their asses for that, really they do. A 4-9 team is favored over us now? That is the final damned straw, or it should be.
    Both teams suck, but the Titans have home field advantage. I dont expect us to win. This team has done nothing to make me believe they can put together a winning streak.

All League
    So... NO! The Jets should be favored by at least 3 points here.
    If the Jets getting 1 is such a GREAT bet (I mean, you say they should be 3 pt fabs), then put a few million $ on the Jets and watch the line move to your opinion.

Then you'll apparently feel better, or at least more respected.

You're missing the point... Who deserves less respect, us or them?
    Put down some hard coin Hoss.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

WTF have the Jets done to deserve respect? the only thing the team has earned was the fans letting them know that they are garbage at halftime on Thanksgiving.

The 2012 Jets are GARBAGE
    Last edited by jetman67; 12-12-2012 at 10:41 PM.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by jetman67 View Post
    WTF have the Jets done to deserve respect? the only thing the team has earned was the fans letting them know that they are garbage at halftime on Thanksgiving.

The 2012 Jets are GARBAGE
    Yea, but the titans are pretty crappy too