Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Titans are favored by 1 point?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    In case you missed it, all the media is saying the same things about the Jets, not just Bleacherreport.
    Tex, this is a nationally televised game between two teams with losing records.
    They are doing what ever they can do drum up a national audience for this game. They will be showing clips of Braylon scoring on the pats from 2 years ago, and Johnson's runs from two years ago.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    In case you missed it, all the media is saying the same things about the Jets, not just Bleacherreport.
    Now, now. Don't get Rah Rah started.

Schluberator & Gadfly
    Post Thanks / Like
    TENNESSEE TITANS (-1.5) over New York Jets

If I hear one more commercial talking about the New York Jets "playoff chances," my head's going to pop off.

Have these people seen the New York Jets play? They absolutely stink.

The Jets' one-trick-pony please God don't let Mark Sanchez throw the ball offense is only going to work for so long, and with Titans running back Chris Johnson set to face a Jets defense that's 29th in the NFL against the run New York's playoff dreams will thankfully be put out of our misery.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...spread/page/17
    If you get picked on b/c of your failure to use quotation marks, don't come cryin' to me! Unless of course that impacts my free beer in Houston, then by all means let me know.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by chesapeakejet View Post
    If you get picked on b/c of your failure to use quotation marks, don't come cryin' to me! Unless of course that impacts my free beer in Houston, then by all means let me know.
    Nope, the free beers (notice plural) in Houston will always stand.

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by billygreen View Post
    Yep, a 4-9 team is favored over us by 1 point...

Talk about no respect, this team needs to go down there and hand the Titans their asses for that, really they do. A 4-9 team is favored over us now? That is the final damned straw, or it should be.
    It's a pickem', one sh*t team visiting another sh*t team +1 instead of 3 for the home field advantage, so actually that is respect.