Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Titans are favored by 1 point?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

Titans are favored by 1 point?

Yep, a 4-9 team is favored over us by 1 point...

Talk about no respect, this team needs to go down there and hand the Titans their asses for that, really they do. A 4-9 team is favored over us now? That is the final damned straw, or it should be.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    When you play as bad as we do, you don't deserve respect. You have to go out there and earn it every single week.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Actually favored by 1.5 or 2 on some sites.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    When you play as bad as we do, you don't deserve respect. You have to go out there and earn it every single week.
    Really? What respect are the Titans due? What makes them a favorite in this game?

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by billygreen View Post

Talk about no respect, this team needs to go down there and hand the Titans their asses for that, really they do. A 4-9 team is favored over us now? That is the final damned straw, or it should be.

you clearly dont know how sports gambling work and how lines are decided and what do they mean...so ...yeah

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Really? What respect are the Titans due? What makes them a favorite in this game?
    I'm not talking about them. I don't care who we're playing against. With the way we've played this year, we do NOT deserve respect so don't go crying about it when no one gives it to us.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by fusion View Post
    you clearly dont know how sports gambling work and how lines are decided and what do they mean...so ...yeah
    So... NO! The Jets should be favored by at least 3 points here.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    No respect? You realize this is the Jets right? If you just listened to WFAN and ESPN soundbytes and didn't know our actual record you'd think this team was 0-12 by now. Rex Ryan is worse than Dick Kotite.

Who gives a sh_t what the degenerates in Vegas think? They had Brian Schittenheimer's Rams favored to beat us and we dominated those clowns in their own backyard.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not talking about them. I don't care who we're playing against. With the way we've played this year, we do NOT deserve respect so don't go crying about it when no one gives it to us.
    Okay wait a second, if we don't deserve respect they don't deserve respect either. Matter of fact they deserve less respect than we do, so how are we underdogs in this?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dick Kotite > Rex Ryan

Mike Francesco and his kiss-ass screened callers told me so.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Okay wait a second, if we don't deserve respect they don't deserve respect either. Matter of fact they deserve less respect than we do, so how are we underdogs in this?
    I'm not saying we should be. I'm simply talking about the respect angle.

Also, isn't this a home game for them? Home teams are usually favored by about 3 points, no? Them being a only 1 point favorite should tell you all you need to know

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jets are a little better than the Titans, but Titans are at home. Spread makes sense, but if you are so sure it's a bad line, put some big money on the Jets.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm coming out of retirement to make this comment.

If you think the point spread is that awful, have some balls and put some money on it. I mean if you think the Jets are such clear favorites to win then it should be a no brainer..right?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not saying we should be. I'm simply talking about the respect angle.

Also, isn't this a home game for them? Home teams are usually favored by about 3 points, no? Them being a only 1 point favorite should tell you all you need to know
    The Jets are 3-1 in their last four. Tennessee is 1-5 in their last six and have lost to Jacksonville once and Indy twice and we annihilated Indy when we played them.

How are we not favored here again?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Jets are 3-1 in their last four. Tennessee is 1-5 in their last six and have lost to Jacksonville once and Indy twice and we annihilated Indy when we played them.

How are we not favored here again?
    I really don't care, to be honest. Either way, we still don't deserve respect until we go out there and earn it.

And, no, barely beating Jacksonville and Arizona isn't earning it.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jpoppy7 View Post
    Jets are a little better than the Titans, but Titans are at home. Spread makes sense, but if you are so sure it's a bad line, put some big money on the Jets.
    Same exact argument for Vegas favoring Rams over the Jets in STL? How'd it work out?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    I really don't care, to be honest. Either way, we still don't deserve respect until we go out there and earn it.

And, no, barely beating Jacksonville and Arizona isn't earning it.
    Uh... did Tennessee barely beat Jacksonville? Did they hand the Colts their asses? I mean they had two shots at the Colts and couldn't get it done, no way they're as good as the Jets.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Uh... did Tennessee barely beat Jacksonville? Did they hand the Colts their asses? I mean they had two shots at the Colts and couldn't get it done, no way they're as good as the Jets.
    I don't give a **** what they did because I'm not talking about THEM. I'm talking about US. We barely beat Arizona and Jacksonville after getting embarrassed by New England. That doesn't deserve respect, mate.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't give a **** what they did because I'm not talking about THEM. I'm talking about US. We barely beat Arizona and Jacksonville after getting embarrassed by New England. That doesn't deserve respect, mate.
    You're missing the point... Who deserves less respect, us or them?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    You're missing the point... Who deserves less respect, us or them?
    No, YOU'RE missing the point. I'm not including THEM in the conversation. I'm talking specifically about us and us alone. Don't whine about us not getting respect when we've done **** all to earn it.